Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Ben

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nethier

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Big Ben,Manning like Marino,puts up big numbers but in the BIG games,he chokes as evidenced in that Broncos/Ravens game when he made that crazy decision to throw across his body going backwards which cost them the game in overtime.Sure he beat the bears in the superbowl but that team was carried to the superbowl by their defense and special teams.Look who the quarterback was. Rex Grossman, a journeyman quarterback who showed his true colors in that game.

He was so horrible that they had many 3 and outs and the bears defense was left on the field all day too tired to ruse the passer by halftime that manning had a field day with them. where Ben came throuh in the clutch in the last few minutes of the cardinals game which had a pretty good defense that year and beat a future hall of famer in Curt Warner as well.I'll take Big ben any day of the year.

Who is the better QB in your opinion? PFM in my opinion.

Ben's good at staying on his feet when anyone else would have a facemask full of turf and dirt... A very talented young man indeed...

But anywhere in the league of Peyton?

How dare you sir. How dare you.

Manning no doubt. All time Manning will make lists and Ben will be on the bubble, if that.

again Manniing is a clone of Marino.someone who puts up incredible numbers, but fails in the big game when it counts.He won a superbowl against a defense that had to stay on the field all day long and was too tired to rush the passer by halftime,and a quaerterback who has been exposed as a journeyman backup.He couldnt get the job done in the superbowl against a GOOD quarterback,Brees.still will take Big ben anyday of the year.i want someone who can come up big in the superbowl and WIN against a GOOD quarterback.

Peyton Manning is a MUCH better quarterback than Ben Roethlisberger in EVERY category imaginable.

"Big Ben" only wishes he could launder Manning's jockstrap.

(Disclaimer: I am a Patriots fan and a Tom Brady disciple. My INTEGRITY forces me to give Peyton Manning his due)

Peyton Manning is a MUCH better quarterback than Ben Roethlisberger in EVERY category imaginable.

"Big Ben" only wishes he could launder Manning's jockstrap.

(Disclaimer: I am a Patriots fan and a Tom Brady disciple. My INTEGRITY forces me to give Peyton Manning his due)

Except making the big clutch throw in the big game when its on the line.:D Like I said before,Big Ben has beat Kurt Warner in the clutch few minutes of the superbowl game where Manning has only beat a washed up journeyman quarterback in the big game and had the luxury of playing against a tired worn out defense that was on the field all day long cause Grossman chocked,When he had to face a high quality quarterback in Brees in the superbowl,he choked and chocked recently in denver in a big game.

same comparison as in comparing Montana to Marino.you want impressive numbers and statistics and big stats? then vote for Manning and Marino. You want a guy who can deliver in the clutch few minutes in the BIG games? go with Montana and Big Ben over Manning.

Manning is an all time great but chokes in big games

Big Ben is a future HOFer but not an all time great. I look at Ben about the same as Eli

Give Manning the defense that Ben had and this would not even be a discussion. Manning will be a HOFer, while working with far less than Ben.

Last edited:
where is this choking thing coming from? he went to 2 bowls is 1-1, he should have been to at least 2 more but his D blew chunks ( Dunghy was/is WAY overrated), Vandrjagt choked, and Nick Harper let himself get tackled BY Roethlisberger :lol:, and-plus the last SB, Caldwell got totally owned by the NO coach ( Payton).....

Forum List

Back