Pete Buttigieg calls Pence 'at best complicit' with resurgence of white nationalism

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Buttigieg said the vice president has been “consistently horrible” and said Americans face a danger of the continued radicalization with “what seems at best to be a level of negligence, if not encouragement, coming from the highest office in the land.”

Pete Buttigieg calls Pence 'at best complicit' with resurgence of white nationalism

Well, you know what Trump said, there’s very fine people on both sides.

I personally, unlike Republicans, have never met a Nazi I liked. And I could never think of one as “very fine”.

What about you guys?

Buttigieg said the vice president has been “consistently horrible” and said Americans face a danger of the continued radicalization with “what seems at best to be a level of negligence, if not encouragement, coming from the highest office in the land.”

I personally, unlike Republicans, have never met a Nazi I liked. And I could never think of one as “very fine”.

What about you guys?
TAKE YOUR MEDICATION!!!

• Banned

What about you guys?
TAKE YOUR MEDICATION!!!
Why would I need medication?
I’m not the one that thinks some Nazis are very fine people.

What about you guys?
TAKE YOUR MEDICATION!!!
are these nazis in the room now???

What about you guys?
TAKE YOUR MEDICATION!!!

’m not the one that thinks some Nazis are very fine people.

Neither did Trump.

But that doesn't agree with your talking points, does it?

What about you guys?
TAKE YOUR MEDICATION!!!

Deanturd, the blueprint for conservative success! Just listen to whatever he rails about and you know that area of conservatism, rightwing values or Trump Admin must be marching forward! Think of ol' Dean as the disposable canary they used to take into coal mines to check the air quality. When he is ready to hang himself, you'll know we must be on the homestretch to making America great again!

Forum List

Back