Pete Buttigieg Bitch Slaps Trumps - Accuses Trump of Dodging Military Service

The democrats have finally figured out how to handle a 300 pound whiny little bitch...troll him mercilessly. Give this fucking moron all the rope he needs, and he will gleefully hang himself.

Yep. Democrats are perfect trolls. They invented trolling. Funny though: FOUR YEARS AGO and ever since, all I've heard were the exact same words:
  • Give this fucking moron all the rope he needs, and he will gleefully hang himself.
  • Give this fucking moron all the rope he needs, and he will gleefully hang himself.
  • ... ..... ...... . ...... ....... .... . ..... ... .... ....
  • . ... ...
Ain't we lucky that Dimowits never learn from their mistakes! :21::auiqs.jpg::badgrin::banana::beer::bye1::cuckoo::cul2::dance::death::eusa_clap::eusa_dance::finger3::fu::funnyface::happy-1::hhello::highfive::hyper::laughing0301::lmao::lol::mm::no_text11::spinner::thewave::thankusmile::twirl:

Last edited:
Buttigieg, a military vet, says Trump pretended to be disabled to dodge the draft

Pete Buttigieg accused President Donald Trump on Thursday of exploiting his privileged upbringing to "fake a disability" during the Vietnam War so that "somebody could go to war in his place."

Buttigieg, who served in Afghanistan as a Navy intelligence officer, sought to use his own military background to draw a sharp contrast with Trump during a "Washington Post Live" interview. Pressed on whether he believed that Trump, who cited bone spurs in his heel to be exempted from the draft, had a disability, Buttigieg suggested he did not — "at least not that one."

"If you're a conscientious objector, I'd admire that," said Buttigieg, the South Bend, Indiana, mayor and Democratic 2020 contender. "But this is somebody who, I think it's fairly obvious to most of us, took advantage of the fact that he was the child of a multimillionaire in order to pretend to be disabled so that somebody could go to war in his place."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOFL, Pete just called Trump a pussy!!! The gloves just came off. LOFL ...............
Even if so, at least he wasn't protesting his own country abroad like Slick Willy did...

"Mr Clinton 's week-long visit to the Soviet capital, 23 years ago, had been part of a 40-day winter holiday touring Germany and Scandinavia while a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford. But Mr Clinton 's entire student experience, evading the Vietnam draft, taking part in anti-war demonstrations in Britain...."

"Does anyone even remember that Bill Clinton was a draft dodger who went to the Soviet Union and protested against America on foreign soil?

Draft Dodging Clinton | C-SPAN.org

Sorry; the thread isn't about Clinton but thanks for the derail.
No derail....just adding relevant factual information.

Of course, speaking of Buttcake, I am sure he can provide as much evidence to back his accusation as the Democrats have been able to provide against President Trump after 3 years in their attempted failed coup attempt.

:p

I'm confident that Mayor Pete served his country via volunteering for military service & did not run away like pussy Trump did.

Did you have your pussy hat on when you pecked this out?

Buttigieg, a military vet, says Trump pretended to be disabled to dodge the draft

Pete Buttigieg accused President Donald Trump on Thursday of exploiting his privileged upbringing to "fake a disability" during the Vietnam War so that "somebody could go to war in his place."

Buttigieg, who served in Afghanistan as a Navy intelligence officer, sought to use his own military background to draw a sharp contrast with Trump during a "Washington Post Live" interview. Pressed on whether he believed that Trump, who cited bone spurs in his heel to be exempted from the draft, had a disability, Buttigieg suggested he did not — "at least not that one."

"If you're a conscientious objector, I'd admire that," said Buttigieg, the South Bend, Indiana, mayor and Democratic 2020 contender. "But this is somebody who, I think it's fairly obvious to most of us, took advantage of the fact that he was the child of a multimillionaire in order to pretend to be disabled so that somebody could go to war in his place."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOFL, Pete just called Trump a pussy!!! The gloves just came off. LOFL ...............
Even if so, at least he wasn't protesting his own country abroad like Slick Willy did...

"Mr Clinton 's week-long visit to the Soviet capital, 23 years ago, had been part of a 40-day winter holiday touring Germany and Scandinavia while a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford. But Mr Clinton 's entire student experience, evading the Vietnam draft, taking part in anti-war demonstrations in Britain...."

"Does anyone even remember that Bill Clinton was a draft dodger who went to the Soviet Union and protested against America on foreign soil?

Of course, speaking of Buttcake, I am sure he can provide as much evidence to back his accusation as the Democrats have been able to provide against President Trump after 3 years in their attempted failed coup attempt.

I'm confident that Mayor Pete served his country via volunteering for military service & did not run away like pussy Trump did.

Why do you ask? About to tug one out, are ya? :D

Hey, hope you are doing better...

Have the scars from your lobotomy healed yet?

Have yours? Or can you not see your ass in a mirror?

:dance:

Lame.....

You need to think a little more before you type that shit...

Lame.....

You need to think a little more before you type that shit...
A person not missing half his brain would have thought it was hilarious!

You equate adding over $2 trillion to the deficit as "create wealth?"

LOFL, and you keep your brain where; in your ****?

You obviously don't understand the difference between GDP and Debt.
Its easy fixing the Debt: Kill Medicaid, Welfare, Foreign Aid, Education, and cut $200b from Defense, there the Budget is balanced.
Cutting spending does NOT create wealth, duh. Growing the economy creates wealth.

I don't? LOFL, I understand.

Creating over $2 TRILLION in additional DEBT during a time in which Trump's mouth is moving (LYING) telling US the economy is better than ever in the history of Uranus is EXACTLY THE TIME when the US should be paying down debt.

Financing that ADDITIONAL $2 TRILLION PLUS in debt will destroy wealth; not create wealth.

I don't require a lesson in economics but I am confident you require a fucking lobotomy.

So who writes the fucking 2020 Budget? That's right the dems in the House. So why the fuck aren't they doing it?

Sorry Annette but I'm discussing the past two (fiscal) years in which the Republicunts had a House majority, in which King Trump accrued the $2 TRILLION extra condom sales, from his House majority

Funny, if Trump wanted to obstruct it, he had the authority to fire Mueller at any time! Of course, that would have only made them assign someone new, it wouldn't have obstructed anything. Indeed, the very fact that Mueller COMPLETED the report shows that he was never obstructed, in fact, I don't recall Mueller saying in the report there was ANYTHING he tried to investigate that Trump ever obstructed!

Understandably, like me, Trump didn't much like having to face an obstructionary investigation imposed upon him at the very START of his presidency, based solely on accusations by people whom he knew their motives were purely PARTISAN, based not only on fraudulent criminal fabricated claims, but by THE VERY PEOPLE WHOM HAD ACTUALLY BEEN CAVORTING WITH THE RUSSIANS and obstructing elections! From:
  1. Obama's criminal unpunished use of the IRS to obstruct Romney organizations impeding them so that he could win in 2012, to
  2. The DNC's fixing Sander's Campaign to fail so he would drop out making Hillary a shoe-in, to
  3. The FBI skewing their felony investigation of Hillary's criminal pay for play loosy-goosy with national secrets out of her SoS office to keep her in the race, to
  4. Her and the DNC's loading the FISA court with the Steele Crock of Shit to launch the Mueller investigation IN THE FIRST PLACE!
No. I can see where Trump might not like that ONE BIT.

Now the shoe's on the other foot. Really sucks to be a democrap, now.

View attachment 262276

The cobra never forgets.

So, I posted a reply about deficits, the past two (fiscal) years of a GOP Congress, GOP controlled DEFICITS & DEBT, and then you post some LAME ASS SHIT about 'Mueller' & 'obstruction'

I swear; you Trump ass holes R Byond fucking IGNORANT; you don't even know 'what the fuck' you R talking about.

U may as well Go & dry hump your goddamn fucking potted fucking cactus ..................

Buttplug met Caroline Kennedy and what do you know, he joined the Navy Reserves and shuffled paper in the "Intel" service. Did he recommend himself for any medals? It's ironic that his idol JFK was kicked out of Naval Intelligence for his relationship with a (female) Nazi spy. Now Buttplug presumes to be an expert on Vietnam era enlistments. No surprises here.

You don't recommend yourself for a medal only your commanding officer can. I know this for a fact.
The wounds were scratches. Three purple hearts and you get to go home if you want.

You must have misunderstood what I said. His commander must have recommended him. I understand it perfectly since the last year I was in this is what I did. It doesn't matter if they were scratches someone recommended the medals.

I find it quite interesting reading ALL of the Buttigieg threads here at USMB.

It is interesting to note the members that make negative & derogatory comments in regard to Mayor Pete, his homosexuality, and the inability to accept someone for who they are.

Many of the USMB members that state they are ANTI Buttigieg & anti gay, are the VERY SAME members that have stated that Trump's infidelities in multiple marriages are acceptable.

So, many USMB members are PRO fornication for a guy that has fucked over EVERY wife he has ever had but at the same time, those same members are anti gay.

Pretty interesting. I bet 99% of these USMB members also identify as "Christian.'

LOFL ......................... Jesus is now officially for (hetero) fornication .............. thanks for the fucking laugh ............

This is good stuff ................

My concern about Pete Butthead is how is this going to make America look to our friends? Will guys like Uncle Pooty, President Xi, Prime Minister Orban, or President Duterte make fun of him? Will America be no longer a serious country? Will Buttigieg want to declare war against other countries just because they follow the traditions of their countries and mock and poke fun at him?

I don't think that America should go to war against a country just because they called the President a "F**"

I don't think you have to ever worry about what our friends think since they think trump is one dumb motherfucker.

Trump has a hat, a red hat; it states, "Make Pussy Great Again" but I heard Melania was opposed to the pussy.

Clinton, Obama, and Trump, none of them served....no big deal.
It's not a prerequisite for running the country.
If Buttigieg wants his brownie points through accusations, he can go for it.
It's just politics as usual.

Hey....are the fish biting where you all live?

There was no draft when Obama was of age.

Clinton dodged the draft when he went to England

Trump was actually called for a physical & produced a doctor's excuse for bone spurs yet he played a sport in prep school.

The main difference is Clinton & Obama NEVER dissed the service of a true veteran like Trump did.

Trump basically called our generals idiots.
He said he knows more than the generals and Suggested he didn’t like prisoners of war because they were captured.

America's generals aren't perfect, in fact in recent decades with the number of defeats they have suffered, they are far from infallible.

President Trump knows his shit, on the other hand.

I wasn't sure but now with your above statement I know you're just a kid or fucked up on meth. Can't believe even a die hard republican that would think trump knows more than his General's.

I find it quite interesting reading ALL of the Buttigieg threads here at USMB.

It is interesting to note the members that make negative & derogatory comments in regard to Mayor Pete, his homosexuality, and the inability to accept someone for who they are.

Many of the USMB members that state they are ANTI Buttigieg & anti gay, are the VERY SAME members that have stated that Trump's infidelities in multiple marriages are acceptable.

So, many USMB members are PRO fornication for a guy that has fucked over EVERY wife he has ever had but at the same time, those same members are anti gay.

Pretty interesting. I bet 99% of these USMB members also identify as "Christian.'

LOFL ......................... Jesus is now officially for (hetero) fornication .............. thanks for the fucking laugh ............

This is good stuff ................

My concern about Pete Butthead is how is this going to make America look to our friends? Will guys like Uncle Pooty, President Xi, Prime Minister Orban, or President Duterte make fun of him? Will America be no longer a serious country? Will Buttigieg want to declare war against other countries just because they follow the traditions of their countries and mock and poke fun at him?

I don't think that America should go to war against a country just because they called the President a "F**"

I don't think you have to ever worry about what our friends think since they think trump is one dumb motherfucker.

thank you for applying the 'beat down' on the Polish Pussy

Buttplug met Caroline Kennedy and what do you know, he joined the Navy Reserves and shuffled paper in the "Intel" service. Did he recommend himself for any medals? It's ironic that his idol JFK was kicked out of Naval Intelligence for his relationship with a (female) Nazi spy. Now Buttplug presumes to be an expert on Vietnam era enlistments. No surprises here.

You don't recommend yourself for a medal only your commanding officer can. I know this for a fact.
The wounds were scratches. Three purple hearts and you get to go home if you want.

You must have misunderstood what I said. His commander must have recommended him. I understand it perfectly since the last year I was in this is what I did. It doesn't matter if they were scratches someone recommended the medals.
Does that make it right? People will do favors for certain people in order to gain something. Aren't you aware of that?

Does that make it right? People will do favors for certain people in order to gain something. Aren't you aware of that?
This is a fallacy called " appeal to possibility". It is almost exclusively used when the user has no good evidence or argument whatsoever to support an implication.

Yes; we R aware. Trump offered some porn stars and some hookers some 'favors' in receipt for some 'silence.'

Funny shit, huh?

Forum List

Back