Pete Buttigieg Bitch Slaps Trumps - Accuses Trump of Dodging Military Service

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Buttigieg, a military vet, says Trump pretended to be disabled to dodge the draft

Pete Buttigieg accused President Donald Trump on Thursday of exploiting his privileged upbringing to "fake a disability" during the Vietnam War so that "somebody could go to war in his place."

Buttigieg, who served in Afghanistan as a Navy intelligence officer, sought to use his own military background to draw a sharp contrast with Trump during a "Washington Post Live" interview. Pressed on whether he believed that Trump, who cited bone spurs in his heel to be exempted from the draft, had a disability, Buttigieg suggested he did not — "at least not that one."

"If you're a conscientious objector, I'd admire that," said Buttigieg, the South Bend, Indiana, mayor and Democratic 2020 contender. "But this is somebody who, I think it's fairly obvious to most of us, took advantage of the fact that he was the child of a multimillionaire in order to pretend to be disabled so that somebody could go to war in his place."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOFL, Pete just called Trump a pussy!!! The gloves just came off. LOFL ...............

President Bone Spurs and his lemming followers absolutely crack me up.

#LOLGOP

Clinton, Obama, and Trump, none of them served....no big deal.
It's not a prerequisite for running the country.
If Buttigieg wants his brownie points through accusations, he can go for it.
It's just politics as usual.

Hey....are the fish biting where you all live?

How many bed wetter threads do we have to see about Trump "dodging" military service?

Just because some faggot commie parrots it again doesn't mean it's any more relevant than it wasn't the 691,367 times some other bed wetter posted about it.

Trump is doing a great job, and you can tell by how miserable the libturds are. It's the perfect gauge for national prosperity, the louder the moonbats, the more money the average person is making.

"If you're a conscientious objector, I'd admire that," said Buttigieg, the South Bend, Indiana, mayor and Democratic 2020 contender. "But this is somebody who, I think it's fairly obvious to most of us, took advantage of the fact that he was the child of a multimillionaire in order to pretend to be disabled so that somebody could go to war in his place."

Gee, that sounds like it could be Billy Clinton!

Or Barry Obama!

Billy ran off to Russia after avoiding the draft to study communism.

young-bill-hillary-bill-clinton-9773771-384-344.jpg

And Barry, well . . . . .

bongbong.jpeg

TOKE! TOKE! TOKE! TOKE!

At least Trump was out building a business empire.

Histy is recording trump as the greatest general America has ever had, what great service to America! I’m glad he waited to serve and for FREE!

Buttplug wants to redo the last election. That's the one where Trump did not have an economic record to run on. By arguing last election's failed issues, Buttplug concedes that he cannot address current events.

Buttigieg, a military vet, says Trump pretended to be disabled to dodge the draft

Pete Buttigieg accused President Donald Trump on Thursday of exploiting his privileged upbringing to "fake a disability" during the Vietnam War so that "somebody could go to war in his place."

Buttigieg, who served in Afghanistan as a Navy intelligence officer, sought to use his own military background to draw a sharp contrast with Trump during a "Washington Post Live" interview. Pressed on whether he believed that Trump, who cited bone spurs in his heel to be exempted from the draft, had a disability, Buttigieg suggested he did not — "at least not that one."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOFL, Pete just called Trump a pussy!!! The gloves just came off. LOFL ...............
Even if so, at least he wasn't protesting his own country abroad like Slick Willy did...

"Mr Clinton 's week-long visit to the Soviet capital, 23 years ago, had been part of a 40-day winter holiday touring Germany and Scandinavia while a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford. But Mr Clinton 's entire student experience, evading the Vietnam draft, taking part in anti-war demonstrations in Britain...."

"Does anyone even remember that Bill Clinton was a draft dodger who went to the Soviet Union and protested against America on foreign soil?

Draft Dodging Clinton | C-SPAN.org

Sorry; the thread isn't about Clinton, nor Obama but thanks for the derail.

Gee, that sounds like it could be Billy Clinton!

Or Barry Obama!

Billy ran off to Russia after avoiding the draft to study communism.

View attachment 262102

And Barry, well . . . . .

View attachment 262103
TOKE! TOKE! TOKE! TOKE!

At least Trump was out building a business empire.

Even if so, at least he wasn't protesting his own country abroad like Slick Willy did...

"Mr Clinton 's week-long visit to the Soviet capital, 23 years ago, had been part of a 40-day winter holiday touring Germany and Scandinavia while a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford. But Mr Clinton 's entire student experience, evading the Vietnam draft, taking part in anti-war demonstrations in Britain...."

"Does anyone even remember that Bill Clinton was a draft dodger who went to the Soviet Union and protested against America on foreign soil?

Sorry; the thread isn't about Clinton but thanks for the derail.

It's not a derail, it's a fact...might not be what you want to hear, but that's
too bad....

How many bed wetter threads do we have to see about Trump "dodging" military service?

Just because some faggot commie parrots it again doesn't mean it's any more relevant than it wasn't the 691,367 times some other bed wetter posted about it.

Trump is doing a great job, and you can tell by how miserable the libturds are. It's the perfect gauge for national prosperity, the louder the moonbats, the more money the average person is making.

This thread is in the context of a (current) POTUS candidate making the accusation.

I guess that went right over your head ............

It's not a derail, it's a fact...might not be what you want to hear, but that's
too bad....

so, you got to be a mod by being stupid; I get it

No derail....just adding relevant factual information.

Of course, speaking of Buttcake, I am sure he can provide as much evidence to back his accusation as the Democrats have been able to provide against President Trump after 3 years in their attempted failed coup attempt.

:p

No derail....just adding relevant factual information.

Of course, speaking of Buttcake, I am sure he can provide as much evidence to back his accusation as the Democrats have been able to provide against President Trump after 3 years in their attempted failed coup attempt.

:p

I'm confident that Mayor Pete served his country via volunteering for military service & did not run away like pussy Trump did.

This thread is in the context of a (current) POTUS candidate making the accusation.
And, that means it's something more special.......?

Forum List

Back