Pet Sematary

Cripes!

Hope that never happens to me!

Last edited:
When I was just a lil troll, we were staying at my aunt and uncles farm for a week or two.

I can't remember now why he had to do it, but my uncle had to shoot their dog. He put it in a garbage bag and brought it way out on the property to bury it.

That was bad enough.

The next morning he was waiting patiently on the porch with bits of bag and his grave dirt on him.

I think I shot up in the air a couple feet, turned around while in the air and shot off out of there like an ass shot cat.

I ain't been right in the head since.

Last edited:
jesus make sure its dead first CMON people :20:

i was just talking about dead animals ..and retarded ones the other night .i got pictures of a rottie ill put em up on animals before i log off
a got a garbage bag cat burial story to

jesus make sure its dead first CMON people :20:

i was just talking about dead animals ..and retarded ones the other night .i got pictures of a rottie ill put em up on animals before i log off
a got a garbage bag cat burial story to

I just saw Pet Semetary (misspelled by children) last week. What a bad movie.

This actually happened to me when I was in middle school. Our pet dog Sam was old and was the age where his breed could die -- German Shepherd mix. He had been weak and ill, so was watching him when I had the chance. He would sleep a lot. One late afternoon after returning from school, I saw him stop breathing. I told my mom about it and she looked and thought he died. When my dad came home, he thought the same. I was suppose to call the SPCA in San Francisco to pick up the dog the next day. However, the next morning he came back to life and was fine like before. He live three more years.

ETA: I just gotten a young Siberian Husky in late March. The morning I was supposed to bring him home, Lucky, one of our pet Malinois passed on. He was with us for more than ten years and had breathing problems. I woke up at 3 am to look after him as he woke me up and was having trouble breathing. He had good days and bad days. I went to the internet to see what I should do and after returning he had died. I left him alone with his sister Coco to watch over him. Could I have given him CPR? I don't know. Sorry, but it did not occur to me then.

Last edited:
18 is way old for a dog and I can see why they thought he was dead.

Glad it all ended well for the owners and the dog.

Forum List

Back