Hoyer: 'Impeachment not worthwhile' after seeing Mueller report

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) said Thursday that nothing he saw in special counsel Robert Mueller's report would make seeking to impeach President Trump a "worthwhile" effort "at this point."

Hoyer made the remarks to CNN’s Dana Bash following the Justice Department's release of Mueller’s partially redacted findings in his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Maybe the DeathRATS are starting to realize that trying to impeach Trump at this point would just make them look evil and stupid......Naw, they will keep it up for the simple fact that they are evil and stupid.....just look to USMB ABNORMALS for proof!

They are just admitting that the repubs in the Senate will never vote for impeachment thus it is a waste of time if the vote will be along party lines.

And I bet that just chaps their hides :iyfyus.jpg:

Just makes ya wonder why? After screaming for impeachment for the first year or more.....then they don't. Things that make ya go hmmm.

Yep the more people read the 400 pages the more they can see that this investigation should have never began...it should have not gotten by the FISA court....we should all be worried about that....do you libs support the FBI lying to a judge to get a surveillance warrant on you?...

I really hope they follow the advice of their most extreme partisan wackos and vote to impeach. Then we can all sit back and laugh our asses off as their impeachment fantasies go down in fucking flames. The disappointment on their faces would make my fucking day. PLEASE DO IT, COMMIES!

Forum List

Back