Perspective i'm a feminist I study rape culture and I don't want Al Franken to resign

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Perspective | I’m a feminist. I study rape culture. And I don’t want Al Franken to resign.

As a feminist and the author of a book on rape culture, I could reasonably be expected to lead the calls for Al Franken to step down, following allegations that he forced his tongue down a woman’s throat, accompanied by a photo of him grinning as he moves in to grope her breasts while she sleeps. It’s disgusting. He treated a sleeping woman as a comedy prop, no more human than the contents of Carrot Top’s trunk, and I firmly believe he should suffer social and professional consequences for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We keep telling you liberals have a mental illness. The leftards of society surely suffer from mental retardation and haven't got a clue.

Act alike and think alike it's must be the genetics.

Perspective | I’m a feminist. I study rape culture. And I don’t want Al Franken to resign.

As a feminist and the author of a book on rape culture, I could reasonably be expected to lead the calls for Al Franken to step down, following allegations that he forced his tongue down a woman’s throat, accompanied by a photo of him grinning as he moves in to grope her breasts while she sleeps. It’s disgusting. He treated a sleeping woman as a comedy prop, no more human than the contents of Carrot Top’s trunk, and I firmly believe he should suffer social and professional consequences for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We keep telling you liberals have a mental illness. The leftards of society surely suffer from mental retardation and haven't got a clue.

MindWars
It seems that IF people have a better replacement or solution
yes they will get rid of the bad egg and go for the good one.

However, I've seen that if people don't have a better plan,
they will end up sticking with some compromise and forgiving a lot of problems
if it will create more hassle to remove someone or something without a plan for replacement.

I've seen people stall for time, in my neighborhood over 20 years,
while suffering a lot of injustice while waiting for corrections
that depend on other leaders coming in eventually.

The main issue in these cases is ARE the people being
held to correct the problems and change/prevent them in the future.

As long as they are doing that, then if people are agreeing to work
together on corrections, prevention and any restitution owed,
if they can still hold and serve in office and people agree to that,
that is possible to work out.

Just don't want to see anymore of this business of neglecting
wrongs or abuses for political expedience -- the purpose of serving
in political office should be to address and resolve issues
not commit or cover them up!

Franken was "locker room" hi jinks ...no big deal ...its not like Donald Trump who has sixteen women saying he forced himself on them exactly as Trump himself describes he does to women ... he does not wait he just starts kissing them and a grabbing ...see below
tumblr_ozk8m8VbKX1tp0mqvo1_500.jpg

So surprising a nasty Jewish femanazi supports a nasty Jewish douchebag who sexually assaults white women! :p

Did Robin Williams tell her no?
Trump calling out Franken on women is like Hustler Magazine calling out National Geographic for having topless Native women pictures

Got any pics of Trump groping a sleeping woman?
LOL we have testimony by both from women and from Trump about how Trump abuses women ...he is a serial groper and no that is a picture of a photo joke ...no one gropes a woman who is wearing a flak vest

The dramatic photo showing Franken mimicking a grope while Tweeden was sleeping was done as a joke. No one thinks it was a good joke but context does matter.

Did Robin Williams tell her no?
Trump calling out Franken on women is like Hustler Magazine calling out National Geographic for having topless Native women pictures

Got any pics of Trump groping a sleeping woman?
LOL we have testimony by both from women and from Trump about how Trump abuses women ...he is a serial groper and no that is a picture of a photo joke ...no one gropes a woman who is wearing a flak vest

The dramatic photo showing Franken mimicking a grope while Tweeden was sleeping was done as a joke. No one thinks it was a good joke but context does matter.

Yet you dont believe the rest of her story.

They convict Franken while believing that a dozen women are lying on Trump...unbelievable ... and Trump is known for being a compulsive serial liar ..

Forum List

Back