Personally Opposed to Homosexuality?... Judge OK's Expulsion from College...

Sometimes you have to pay a price for standing by your values

She learned a valuable life lesson

yes, that we don't respect the 1st amendment and anyone who wants to counsel people that homosexuality is morally wrong, cannot do so

and yes, you need the degree to get the job or start your own practice

i am amazed how how the left hates free speech and freedom of religion, no, i guess i shouldn't be....the left fumes when schools are required to teach creationism, yet has no problem with mandating that we force people to believe homosexuality is morally right

Have you ever read the first amendment?

It has nothing to do with individuals and possible consequences of your speech. When you say something...there is always the possibility of a consequence

The government just can't punish you for speech...private individuals can

it is a public school...hence, it is the government :cuckoo:

Not that it matters, she was booted because she refused to do her assignment.

Her assignment was Counselling Queers 101.

I thought Queers were supposed to be "Normal?"

What does being Queer have to do with needing counselling?
Some of them interact with you and it damages their self-esteem.

Are you really this stupid, Samson?

Actually, to be talked to like that by Octoboy is amusing.

I am somewhat nervous when Yurt the Wacko and I agree. But on this, he is right, in my opinion.

State school, state funds, no audit of faith allowed. She will win on appeal.

A LOT of People Claim Christianity... But it's really about Redefining it..
. Kind of like how Many of these same People want to Redefine Marriage.

Coincidence?... Nope.

:)

peace...

Do you really realize how fucking retarded, historically, that statement is?

Homosexuality is Sin... 100% of the Time... Old to New Testaments...

Christians can NOT Embrace Homosexuality...

They can Love the Sinner, but they can NOT Embrace or Condone Homosexuality as Good and of God.

If you don't Like it, make your own Faith.

peace...

If god didn't like homosexuality, he would have made it one of the 10 Commandments. It didn't even make the top 10. If you want to ban people from marrying, you should ban people who covet or don't keep holy the lords day...those are REAL sins

Last edited:
I am somewhat nervous when Yurt the Wacko and I agree. But on this, he is right, in my opinion.

State school, state funds, no audit of faith allowed. She will win on appeal.
You should be nervous agreeing with Yurth. She was booted because she refused to counsel homosexuals. Why she refused is immaterial.

Do you really realize how fucking retarded, historically, that statement is?

Homosexuality is Sin... 100% of the Time... Old to New Testaments...

Christians can NOT Embrace Homosexuality...

They can Love the Sinner, but they can NOT Embrace or Condone Homosexuality as Good and of God.

If you don't Like it, make your own Faith.

peace...

If god didn't like homosexuality, he would have made it one of the 10 Commandments. It didn't even make the top 10. If you want to ban people from marrying, you should ban people who covet or don't keep holy the lords day...those are REAL sins

dumbest post today

The student had the right to say "no". The school is accepting tax money for public education. She needs to appeal, and argue from that angle: the school is punishing her for her religious views, which are protected from state-mandated standards that are not reasonable.

Wow, you are amazing. I might just stop researching anything and look at your position. You are always wrong.

Of course you are wrong, QWB. A state-supported school cannot make decisions on religious belief. She will win on appeal.

Want to bet on that?

I will bet you a month's suspension on the board. However, it will be a long time before this gets to SCOTUS, so let's save these posts.

Not that it matters, she was booted because she refused to do her assignment.

As usual, I'll need to speak more slowly:

If anyone has self esteem issues, or whatever, and they need to seek therapy, then why should their sexual preference be an issue?

For example: If I go to a therapist, and explain that interacting with Ravi makes me anxious, is the first thing I should expect to explain is whether or not I'm Queer?

If anyone has self esteem issues, or whatever, and they need to seek therapy, then why should their sexual preference be an issue?

For example: If I go to a therapist, and explain that interacting with Ravi makes me anxious, is the first thing I should expect to explain is whether or not I'm Queer?
No...you really are stupid, aren't you?

No...you really are stupid, aren't you?

I really can't speak more slowly for you, but here:

How

should

Queerness

matter

if

you

need

counselling?

Lemme make you answer easier for you: "Oh, that's just stupid: Stupid, Stupid, STUPID!!!"

Last edited:
It shouldn't...this moron refused to counsel someone because the person is gay. It is actually worse than I thought. I thought that she refused to counsel the person on matters involving gayness...but she refused to counsel the person simply because the person is gay.

The school had every right to boot her ass out of the program, just as they would have if she refused to counsel someone that was Christian, Muslim, Jewish, brown, black, white or Asian.

It shouldn't...this moron refused to counsel someone because the person is gay. It is actually worse than I thought. I thought that she refused to counsel the person on matters involving gayness...but she refused to counsel the person simply because the person is gay.

The school had every right to boot her ass out of the program, just as they would have if she refused to counsel someone that was Christian, Muslim, Jewish, brown, black, white or Asian.

How would she know whether or not someone was a Muslim Queer?

Obviously is it part of the Counselling Graduate Degree Program to determine a subject's sexual preference, or she wouldn't have objected.

IMHO, the school's curriculum has made more an issue of sexual preference than the grad student: Perhaps they should review their practices.

Ravi, the school receives public funds, yours and my taxes. The school has violated the law in auditing the student's faith. If her attorneys can prove through internal memoranda that this student was set up to fail rather than for success, the school is going to lose in two areas, and of those is going to open them to serious damages to her. This is what happens when either the left or the right play agenda instead of the profession. What a violation of professional ethics.

How would she know whether or not someone was a Muslim Queer?

Obviously is it part of the Counselling Graduate Degree Program to determine a subject's sexual preference, or she wouldn't have objected.

IMHO, the school's curriculum has made more an issue of sexual preference than the grad student: Perhaps they should review their practices.
She had access to the patient's file and discovered that the patient had previously spoken to someone else about being gay. And then she refused to do her assignment.

But now that you've taken the crybaby route in putting me on ignore you may continue in your blissful, homophobic ignorance.

:lol:

Forum List

Back