Personally Opposed to Homosexuality?... Judge OK's Expulsion from College...

right they should have just failed her, let her take the class pay and fail her again.

But good for the judge, just hope the homophobes don't make this **** some wingnut hero

Well..

U.S. District Judge George Caram Steeh dismissed Ward’s lawsuit against Eastern Michigan University. She was removed from the school’s counseling program last year because she refused to counsel homosexual clients.

The university contended she violated school policy and the American Counseling Association code of ethics.

I mean what's next? Homophobes complaining that fellow homophobes who want to be doctors but don't want to perform on Homosexuals should be allowed?

right they should have just failed her, let her take the class pay and fail her again.

But good for the judge, just hope the homophobes don't make this **** some wingnut hero

lead1.jpg

You just call that Black Woman a "****"?...

:)

peace...

IDIOT!!! They are afraid of the truth. Good for her standing up for the truth. The judge is wrong, the school is wrong she ought to sue the school.

Last edited:
Mal...do you think that a college should give someone a degree when they are unwilling to do some of the required work?

next creationist are going to be suing science colleges for forcing evolution on them. thanks cons this shit is better than comedy central.

lead1.jpg

peace...
Yes, that was pretty nasty. But what does her being black have to do with it?

Oh, wait...this is a mal thread. :lol:

Sometimes you have to pay a price for standing by your values

She learned a valuable life lesson

Mal...do you think that a college should give someone a degree when they are unwilling to do some of the required work?

I Think they have made Exceptions for Beliefs in the Past...

I bet they wouldn't Require a Vegitarian to do some things that might be Required...

And hell, they gave Ward Churchill Tenure without doing almost ANYTHING!... ;)

peace...

lead1.jpg

peace...

I don't Know why the guy Hates Black Women... Ask him.

peace...

lead1.jpg

peace...

Oh, wait...

This is still awaiting the day that you are Capable of being Honest:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...one-want-to-teach-ravi-about-percentages.html

:rofl:

peace...

that is not the case here....from what i read, she is willing to do the work, however, she wants to counsel HER clients as she sees fit

this case is a major fuck up, xotoxi, you of all people should understand that. if you believe a certain drug is harmful to your patients, but other doctors believe otherwise, should you be required to prescribe that drug when other drugs are available?

this violates the 1st amendment as this is a public university

that is not the case here....from what i read, she is willing to do the work, however, she wants to counsel HER clients as she sees fit

this case is a major fuck up, xotoxi, you of all people should understand that. if you believe a certain drug is harmful to your patients, but other doctors believe otherwise, should you be required to prescribe that drug when other drugs are available?

this violates the 1st amendment as this is a public university

Buckin Fingo!... :clap2:

peace...

Sometimes you have to pay a price for standing by your values

She learned a valuable life lesson

yes, that we don't respect the 1st amendment and anyone who wants to counsel people that homosexuality is morally wrong, cannot do so

and yes, you need the degree to get the job or start your own practice

i am amazed how how the left hates free speech and freedom of religion, no, i guess i shouldn't be....the left fumes when schools are required to teach creationism, yet has no problem with mandating that we force people to believe homosexuality is morally right

Forum List

Back