Persian Whores Be Warned!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBMUcBrmkL0&feature=related]Metallica - Enter Sandman (Iraq) - YouTube[/ame]

Persian doesn't cover the hole lot of them, it doesn't cover Arabs & Muslims and/or vis-versa, you cant use terms like sand-******* to describe them because that is offensive, I think a good politically correct term would be Mud People, as it is not offensive, so when you issue a warning to the hole lot of them, they will understand the definition as it profiles all silly Mud People that when get striked by a bullet, they start shouting:
Ha,le,le,le,le,le,le,le,le,le,le,le,le,le,le,le
And also manage to slap them selves in the face as they bleed to death, I believe that only Mud People have attained this skill, and when you use the term Mud People, everyone including Mud People will understand and know who you are talking about.

Furthermore, I think a good conclusion for the entire country of Iran would be to have the entire population forcibly converted to Judaism.
circumcision.jpg

I think my picture is more intimidating than your video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9hYAQQFsoc&feature=related]DEAD KENNEDYS: Kinky Sex Makes the World Go 'Round - YouTube[/ame]

Jos.......
Did you ever think for a moment that we don't give a fuckk about Israel, that we have just installed them there for the purpose of insulting Mud People in General, thus proving we have the bigger dick, that is what this is all about.

Israel will remain, continue to insult Mud People by there very existence, thus proving to the world that Iran and all Mud People don't have a dick, but do indeed have a c**t.

There are Jews and Christians living peacefully in Iran. Zionists does not refer to JEWS...I was born Jewish and I married an Iranian in 2010 in IRAN, where I lived for 2 years. Zionists are Jewish extremists who will slaughter human beings to reach their goals.

Forum List

Back