Perfect example for 2nd amendment rights.

And if the Dems ever get the court filled with their majority, what could happen, if they are not Constitutionalists?
Well, let’s see. There was only a hand gun ban in DC for 32 years that did just that....

Did you see this news report of another man wielding a machete and broke into 2 apartments? They had no weapons and felt helpless as to what to do if he had attacked them with it. Fortunately, he didn’t, but what if he had? They were defenseless.

Who is saying that law abiding families shouldn’t have the right to own a gun to protect their families in their home? Please show who is saying that or stop dishonestly implying that is the sentiment of the “left”

Good point. It was an overreach by DC and rightfully remedied by the Supreme Court

Unlike the rich elitist left wing commies protected by armed guards and behind walls, the middle class who dont have such luxuries, perfect example.

Gentleman breaking into the persons home with a machete with the intention of killing the man and his wife.

Fucking left wingers are losers. Esepcially the rich hypocritical white ones.

What is your proposal for mitigating the 11,000+ gun homicides in the US each year?

I can't stop 11000 murders but If I can stop one (mine or my wife's) that's good enough reason to have a gun

Unlike the rich elitist left wing commies protected by armed guards and behind walls, the middle class who dont have such luxuries, perfect example.

Gentleman breaking into the persons home with a machete with the intention of killing the man and his wife.

What is your proposal for mitigating the 11,000+ gun homicides in the US each year?

I can't stop 11000 murders but If I can stop one (mine or my wife's) that's good enough reason to have a gun

I'm all for you having a gun. So long as you are an upstanding citizen with no domestic abuse or violent background.

However, you owning a gun does nothing to impact the 11,000+ gun homicides each year.

The liberals are succeeding with their gun grabbing for the same reason they were able to get ObamaCare enacted. It's because the Right offers NOTHING to solve our problems.

Sooner or later, when confronted with a disaster, and the people are offered NOTHING and Plan A, they will go for Plan A, even if it is stupid or ineffective.

That's why I am challenging the rabies-infected topic starter to provide Plan B.

I'm pro-gun. I've offered a proposal many times.

I am curious to know if the topic starter has anything other than rabies foam in his head.
Fair enough, but in the OPs defense---

There is no REAL or effective solution other than everyone being responsible for their own personal security. Any other solution will not fix that problem. I will be HAPPY to go through each proposed solution one by one, and demonstrate how I am right.

I am curious to know if the topic starter has anything other than rabies foam in his head.

There is no REAL or effective solution other than everyone being responsible for their own personal security. Any other solution will not fix that problem. I will be HAPPY to go through each proposed solution one by one, and demonstrate how I am right.
Many advanced nations have found solutions which have drastically reduced their homicide rates. So to say there is no effective solution is a total fabrication.

And if the Dems ever get the court filled with their majority, what could happen, if they are not Constitutionalists?
Well, let’s see. There was only a hand gun ban in DC for 32 years that did just that....

Did you see this news report of another man wielding a machete and broke into 2 apartments? They had no weapons and felt helpless as to what to do if he had attacked them with it. Fortunately, he didn’t, but what if he had? They were defenseless.

Who is saying that law abiding families shouldn’t have the right to own a gun to protect their families in their home? Please show who is saying that or stop dishonestly implying that is the sentiment of the “left”

Good point. It was an overreach by DC and rightfully remedied by the Supreme Court

The DC ban was a 12-1 vote of their city council... it is not a part of the Democratic Party national policy platform.

Here is the dilemma for constitutionalist. Guns have grown exponentially more destructive and lethal since the writing of the constitution and for our public safety many people, regardless of political party support the need for regulation on who buys and what is sold. Most people would agree that a crazy guy shouldn’t be able to go buy a machine gun for example. Many people also don’t see the regulated militia to stand up to a tyrannical government clause as relevant anymore.

So we have two options, revise the second amendment, which we all know is impossible, or we regulate around it like we have been.

The liberals are succeeding with their gun grabbing for the same reason they were able to get ObamaCare enacted. It's because the Right offers NOTHING to solve our problems.
This is a function of the duopoly failing to FIRST properly identify the real problem, and SECOND determine whether government can solve said problem, BEFORE moving to step THREE, start drafting legislation.

I'm all for you having a gun. So long as you are an upstanding citizen with no domestic abuse or violent background.

However, you owning a gun does nothing to impact the 11,000+ gun homicides each year.

Sooner or later, when confronted with a disaster, and the people are offered NOTHING and Plan A, they will go for Plan A, even if it is stupid or ineffective.

That's why I am challenging the rabies-infected topic starter to provide Plan B.

How about the cities where the most murder take place do something abut it?

Many advanced nations have found solutions which have drastically reduced their homicide rates. So to say there is no effective solution is a total fabrication.
There are no effective solutions that will avoid restraining the 99.999999%, other than what is already being done.

What if you can stop 1 murder by limiting the firepower or magazine capacity of a gun in a school shooters hands. Say 16 deaths instead of 17 cause he had less bullets or had to reload... would that be worth it?

What if you can stop 1 murder by limiting the firepower or magazine capacity of a gun in a school shooters hands. Say 16 deaths instead of 17 cause he had less bullets or had to reload... would that be worth it?

No.

Because all he would have to do is bring more than one gun or more than one magazine

This is a function of the duopoly failing to FIRST properly identify the real problem, and SECOND determine whether government can solve said problem, BEFORE moving to step THREE, start drafting legislation.
Well, in the case of health care, government is the problem. We need LESS government in health care. So the Right should be offering a solution to health care which involves less government. Instead, they offer NOTHING.

So to throw up one's hands and offer NOTHING means we will end up with the Democrats' Plan A. And then the Democrats' Plan B. And so on.

EXAMPLES PLEASE -

I’m sorry, but that is just naive.

The DC ban was a 12-1 vote of their city council... it is not a part of the Democratic Party national policy platform.

Here is the dilemma for constitutionalist. Guns have grown exponentially more destructive and lethal since the writing of the constitution and for our public safety many people, regardless of political party support the need for regulation on who buys and what is sold. Most people would agree that a crazy guy shouldn’t be able to go buy a machine gun for example. Many people also don’t see the regulated militia to stand up to a tyrannical government clause as relevant anymore.

So we have two options, revise the second amendment, which we all know is impossible, or we regulate around it like we have been.

This is a good line of questioning.

If we make it more difficult to obtain guns, then we save lives. This has proven to be the case in other advanced nations.

Begin public hangings for everyone of them that are caught and convicted. Give them one year to appeal their convictions and then hang them in the neighborhood they came from. The homicide rate would definitely decrease.

I would be able to obtain a gun in any advanced nation, even the ones with strict gun control.

I would not be able to buy any gun I wish, but nor am I able to do that here. I would love to own a fully automatic Tommy gun. I have always wanted one.

This is a good line of questioning.

If we make it more difficult to obtain guns, then we save lives. This has proven to be the case in other advanced nations.

It has not been proven.

The UK saw a rise in their murder rate after they passed ultra strict gun laws and their murder rate did not fall below what it was before the ban

Screen+Shot+2012-12-22+at++Saturday,+December+22,+9.26+PM.png

In fact the murder rate in London is greater than the murder rate in NYC despite the strict UK gun laws

So how do you explain that?

No.

Because all he would have to do is bring more than one gun or more than one magazine

If he brought the same amount of guns and the same amount of magazines but they had less capacity and firepower then there would be less damage. Common sense man

I’m sorry, but that is just naive.

You forgot to explain why... did you think I was just going to take your word on it?

Forum List

Back