People Who Annoy You 5 seconds….

i could have sworn you said you aint a racist bobo.....
In another thread I’m talking about that gay Asian guy on snl who got Shane Gillis fired for his stand up on chinks and fags.

Makes me think you side with the snowflake gay Asian. I got this joke off South Park from the 2000s. Are you telling me that show is too racist and homophobic for you today? Wow you’re just as prude as the woke people. Should we cancel South Park?

In another thread I’m talking about that gay Asian guy on snl who got Shane Gillis fired for his stand up on chinks and fags.

Makes me think you side with the snowflake gay Asian. I got this joke off South Park from the 2000s. Are you telling me that show is too racist and homophobic for you today? Wow you’re just as prude as the woke people. Should we cancel South Park?
looks like damage control....to late bobo you said it already.....and added to it with your chink and fags,,,,

like i said bobo ....damage control....to late....
Holy shit. You need to see this episode of South Park. I never realized how deep this show was. With Apologies to Jesse Jackson. And they did say the N word a lot. So if you are a woke snowflake, don’t watch it because it will trigger you

Holy shit. You need to see this episode of South Park. I never realized how deep this show was. With Apologies to Jesse Jackson. And they did say the N word a lot. So if you are a woke snowflake, don’t watch it because it will trigger you
i seen it bobo when it first played....i was watching south park before you even knew what it was....

we all knew what you meant bobo....maybe you should have just played the SP vid and let it go at that...
I proved that you are more woke than we were on 2007. 17 years ago we loved South Park. Today you’re saying that’s a racist show that shouldn’t be on tv? It’s too racist for you today? We should take all South Parks off the air?

I proved that you are more woke than we were on 2007. 17 years ago we loved South Park. Today you’re saying that’s a racist show that shouldn’t be on tv? It’s too racist for you today? We should take all South Parks off the air?
when did i say it was racist?....let me check....nope never said that...but you just did....

you started watching in 2007?....i was there in the beginning bobo in 1997....were you still in HS?....

Most people don't annoy me until they start talking

You are too gracious and therefore kind .

What about pillars of lard who waddle into sight ?
Those who clearly think they dress well but without real taste or fine style ?
Those covered with tattoos on just the parts you can see ?

Plus others that do not immediately spring to mind .

Any owner of a Bentley Continental GTC because I am envious -- which is my problem .

Forum List

Back