People Who Annoy You 5 seconds….

sure it was bobo.....the only one who failed here was you....you fucked up,just admit and its over...
I admit you either have no sense of humor or don't get the joke.

People who annoy you and you have 5 seconds to answer

N_ggers

What's the answer? NAGGERS. It's hilarious. I saw it on South Park. Fucking hilarious. The guy didn't want to say it, couldn't believe he had to say it on national tv to win the money. All eyes on him. And he says the N word. XXXXX wrong! It's naggers. The answer is naggers. But after the show everyone in town treated the guy like he was a pariah because he said the N word. So funny I'm giggling just thinking about it. Man, I should have watched these South Park's years ago. They were around in the Bush years. But they are just as true today as they were 20 years ago. Crazy.

We've been divided for a long long time. I would say it all started when the Republicans were so jealous of Clinton they went after him for nothing.

“You know you look at the country then … The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean, we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy,” he said.

“A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell. You know people get jealous and they hate you.”

Trump quotes

I admit you either have no sense of humor or don't get the joke.

People who annoy you and you have 5 seconds to answer

N_ggers

What's the answer? NAGGERS. It's hilarious. I saw it on South Park. Fucking hilarious. The guy didn't want to say it, couldn't believe he had to say it on national tv to win the money. All eyes on him. And he says the N word. XXXXX wrong! It's naggers. The answer is naggers. But after the show everyone in town treated the guy like he was a pariah because he said the N word. So funny I'm giggling just thinking about it. Man, I should have watched these South Park's years ago. They were around in the Bush years. But they are just as true today as they were 20 years ago. Crazy.

We've been divided for a long long time. I would say it all started when the Republicans were so jealous of Clinton they went after him for nothing.

“You know you look at the country then … The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean, we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy,” he said.

“A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell. You know people get jealous and they hate you.”

Trump quotes
i got it bobo i saw that episode....you should have just led with that video....

I guess there aren't many South Park fans, I remember that episode, it was a riot!
I'm sort or re discovering them. I've seen them before, some of them, but I was never into it. Now I'm sort of into it. I have a DVR and occasionally I run out of stuff I have recorded. So I tape a bunch of South Parks and Family Guys and Archers. Those are fun to watch when nothing else is on.

Or when I watch sports live like NBA games. When they go to commercial, I flip back to where I left off on South Park. Funny shit. There takin our jobs! Immigrants from the future found a way to time travel back to us because there are no jobs in the future. They would work for much less than us and invest the money. So in the future they had some money to feed their families. Soon the whole place was over run by immigrants from the future.

Yesterday was the father growing pot on a farm? Tegredy Farms? The funny thing is back then pot was legal in Colorado but not in Michigan yet. Quit smoking that pussy stick! A battle between people who vape weed and smoke trees.

Forum List

Back