People Who Annoy You 5 seconds….

clayton.jpg

you started watching in 2007?....i was there in the beginning bobo in 1997....were you still in HS?....
I’m just now seeing these for the first time. In todays cancel culture and political correctness I’m surprised these are still being put in cable tv. But cable is pay tv so…. They wouldn’t put these on public broadcast tv.

You are too gracious and therefore kind .

What about pillars of lard who waddle into sight ?
Those who clearly think they dress well but without real taste or fine style ?
Those covered with tattoos on just the parts you can see ?

Plus others that do not immediately spring to mind .

Any owner of a Bentley Continental GTC because I am envious -- which is my problem .

They don't annoy me. Why would they?

I never cared what people wear or that they have tattoos.

In fact I actually feel pity for people who think they need to eat to medicate themselves. In my mind they are addicts.

I used to hate addicts because I grew up with a mother who was a heroin addict but I let all that go and refuse to go back to that way of thinking.

You are too gracious and therefore kind .

What about pillars of lard who waddle into sight ?
Those who clearly think they dress well but without real taste or fine style ?
Those covered with tattoos on just the parts you can see ?

Plus others that do not immediately spring to mind .

Any owner of a Bentley Continental GTC because I am envious -- which is my problem .
I often pass guys who look angry. I can tell I could set them off very easily. Potential road ragers.

A smile usually works. Maybe even changes their demeanor when they cross paths with the next person. Courtesy is contagious

why?.....you cant figure that out?....and i am a racist?.....for questioning your choice of words?....you had better go look up what a racist is....

Not possible. The leftist vermin have removed all possibility of actually being able to define the word, now and forever.

People who feel a need to engage people in political or social conversations so they can repeat wise cracks and put downs to you they got off the internet or some propaganda outlet. I wonder if these people ever had an original thought.

They don't annoy me. Why would they?

I never cared what people wear or that they have tattoos.

In fact I actually feel pity for people who think they need to eat to medicate themselves. In my mind they are addicts.

I used to hate addicts because I grew up with a mother who was a heroin addict but I let all that go and refuse to go back to that way of thinking.
Perfectly fine . And I note your back story.

Always interested to see whether an individual is a Normie or someone different -- perhaps motivated by critical questions and attitudes .

I find Naggers to be freaking annoying

Always telling you what to do, how to do it and that you didn’t do a good enough job

Freaking Naggers, I hate em

Not possible. The leftist vermin have removed all possibility of actually being able to define the word, now and forever.

Well when even cons like Harry can't take a joke, I think the left woke me too cancel culture is winning. Even Harry is a snowflake today. He hates liberals in California but god damn he is one now.

Well when even cons like Harry can't take a joke, I think the left woke me too cancel culture is winning. Even Harry is a snowflake today. He hates liberals in California but god damn he is one now.
whats the matter bobo you got caught being a racist again?...and its funny how you cant prove im a con....how come?...

Forum List

Back