People voted for Trump to up-end the status quo and people know Trump has been doing that...

All of Trump's big plans have made America a weak nation led by a shamefully weak man. Make America great again? That whirring sound is two centuries of presidents spinning in their graves.
Dow 28,000+

That's my response to your allegation that America is a weak nation.
Money can't buy happiness.
That's bullshit. Money has bought me happiness in spades.

You can be rich and very miserable.

But it's easier to be miserable when you're poor, this is true.
No it isn't.

All of Trump's big plans have made America a weak nation led by a shamefully weak man. Make America great again? That whirring sound is two centuries of presidents spinning in their graves.
Dow 28,000+

mmm .. I think if I bought you one of these you might be happy ...

View attachment 290070

If I had that kind of money I'd buy some acreage in Poland or Iceland, build myself a comfy fortress far away from all the filth that has overrun this country.
Just curious. You do realize that you don't need Greenbacks to get away from all the filth that you disdain in the USA. Why would you abandon The USA for Poland or Iceland? Inquiring minds...

America is turning into a shithole. Our cities are cruel and dirty, our politics is self destructive and our culture is toxic. Poland is a beautiful country and they're taking a firm stance against globalist suicide against their culture and national heritage. Iceland is so remote that it's unlikely to be overrun with hostile immigrants or become a target for bombing runs in WW3.

Dow 28,000+

View attachment 290070

If I had that kind of money I'd buy some acreage in Poland or Iceland, build myself a comfy fortress far away from all the filth that has overrun this country.
Just curious. You do realize that you don't need Greenbacks to get away from all the filth that you disdain in the USA. Why would you abandon The USA for Poland or Iceland? Inquiring minds...

America is turning into a shithole. Our cities are cruel and dirty, our politics is self destructive and our culture is toxic. Poland is a beautiful country and they're taking a firm stance against globalist suicide against their culture and national heritage. Iceland is so remote that it's unlikely to be overrun with hostile immigrants or become a target for bombing runs in WW3.
America is not a shithole. (Thank you DJT for mainstreaming that term.) Never been to Poland, but I've read that it is a wonderful place. Iceland, bunch of drunks in
Reykjavík. As for WW3? Wish it all you want, I'd rather just stay in the USA with all the riff raff that you hate.

View attachment 290070

America is not a shithole. (Thank you DJT for mainstreaming that term.) Never been to Poland, but I've read that it is a wonderful place. Iceland, bunch of drunks in
Reykjavík. As for WW3? Wish it all you want, I'd rather just stay in the USA with all the riff raff that you hate.

America is extremely divided. It's violent and corrupt. I don't know how you haven't noticed.
I'm not wishing for WW3, but it seems inevitable that the world will eventually have another global conflict. Tensions are boiling and we're all going through a transition phase from sort of post industrial to a high tech economy.

Forum List

Back