People protesting the spa that allowed naked men in the spa with little girls attacked by antifa

That Rooftop Korean gonged that moron on his head. What a beautiful sound it made.

There is NO "ethical conundrum".........PERIOD!!

This spa has MALE and FEMALE areas SEPARATED FROM EACH OTHER.

Now, seeing as the people that own this spa cannot legitimately force people to expose themselves at the front desk to see if they really ARE male or female before entering, it IS up to them to keep what LOOKS like a male from entering the female area, and vice versa......REGARDLESS of what these people "identify" as. "Identifying" is NOT the same thing as REALITY!

If the people that own this spa did NOT believe in ONLY male and female sexes, they would also have an OPEN area of the spa, where ANYBODY could go in.

When it comes to whats physically between your legs, Americans are still prudish and victorian........so sayeth the Europeans and Asians.

But this IS America, and America was based on beliefs of personal rights that don't interfere with society, thats why our forefathers and founding ancestors left their countries to build their own. The right to believe as you will, AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT INTERFERE WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S BELIEF OR LIFE. (thats my take on it anyway)

If you truly believe you are the opposite sex and have had all the necessary psychotherapy and medical programs to change over.........thats fine, thats YOUR decision.

But........when you start FLAUNTING it and SHOVING IT down other peoples throats and literally IN THEIR FACES........YOU are interfering with other peoples lives and beliefs. And THAT is when you have problems. First and foremost, you offend the fanatics of extreme sexism. They are the first to stand up and start screaming. Personally, I don't blame them, even though I don't agree with most of their philosophies. Then you have all the other groups that still believe in separation of the sexes.

BUT..........and I think most people will agree..........when it comes to kids, you HAVE to follow the strictest of social guidelines, regardless. And I think thats where this spa failed completely. This isn't Asia, nor is it Europe. This is America........as sexist and sexually frustrated as Americans are.....we still have our set guidelines and laws regarding children.

And I think thats what this woman who complained to the staff was telling them. If this was ONLY a spa for ADULTS, she would have probably just laughed it off. But as this is apparently a FAMILY spa, AND they had SEPARATE areas for males and females, it IS their responsibility to see to it that first and foremost the kids in this spa are PROTECTED by any and all means, and secondly, that the PHYSICAL attributes of the adults are kept to the SPECIFIED areas to which they belong.

The spa failed completely to correct their own refusals at managing their own business. If the spa employees HAD done their job correctly, this would not be an issue.

Circling the drain, we are.

How can ANYONE defend this degenerate shit???

The title of your thread is a lie. Little girls don’t go to spas. There were no “little girls” in that locker room.

Furthermore any man who exposes his drunken women’s locker room is guilty of indecent exposure. The ability of trans people to use the locker room of their choice, does not give them the right to expose male genitalia to other women.

There are large deal with stuff like this but fools like you would rather use them for culture war bullshit.

As far as ANIFIFA is concerned, I say shoot to kill.

They will only increase their terrorism if not confronted.

The FBI is there to protect the terrorists from you.
....and that is the problem in this brave new woketopia in which we now live.

Au contraire my fine young fool, that is the problem with the white nationalist bubble that you are living in.

Nice white boys like you shouldn’t ever have to deal with anything that upsets your delicate sensibilities or threatens your toxic masculinity.

Dragonlady

The title of your thread is a lie. Little girls don’t go to spas. There were no “little girls” in that locker room.

Furthermore any man who exposes his drunken women’s locker room is guilty of indecent exposure. The ability of trans people to use the locker room of their choice, does not give them the right to expose male genitalia to other women.

There are large deal with stuff like this but fools like you would rather use them for culture war bullshit.

He exposed himself to women....oops

That's a fucking lie.

My Granddaughters go to spas all the time. If some creep pulls his dick out in front of them, he'll be a dead pervert - ChiComlady.

This pervert pulled his dick out in front of women and little girls because sick motherfuckers like you have demanded that science and reality don't matter, that all one has to do is pretend and they are what they pretend to be.

Dragonlady

Au contraire my fine young fool, that is the problem with the white nationalist bubble that you are living in.

Nice white boys like you shouldn’t ever have to deal with anything that upsets your delicate sensibilities or threatens your toxic masculinity.

Ah that's it - a pervert pulling his dick out in the women's locker room is good a pure.

Being white is the real problem, being white is "toxic masculinity."

Once again, you spew your racist hate to justify your evil. DER JUDEN are the problem, not what you Nazi scum do...

when did you trans?

Forum List

Back