People protesting the spa that allowed naked men in the spa with little girls attacked by antifa

Circling the drain, we are. How can ANYONE defend this degenerate shit???

There goes another news outlet, this time The Hill, promoting the Great Lie: that this dude walking around with his dick swinging about was a "transgender woman." Better sue the doctor who did THAT operation! Just what was a "woman" about the guy? Did he put on lipstick?

Anytime I see a simple issue like this corrupted by lies and misstatements like this trying to spin it as a bunch of protesters attacking tranny rights, I KNOW there is a political agenda afoot. The fight isn't against a person's desire to disfigure themselves and call themselves whatever they want, it is about common sense decency and protecting children. And also protecting the rights of REAL women.

There are two simple tests to determine one's gender that no one can dispute and no operation can hide:
  1. The Tibia bone in a man is 50% larger and stronger in a man than woman.
  2. Men are built with a different geometry than gals: take three foot length spaces out from a wall, then bend over and pick up a chair under you then straighten up. Woman can straighten up easily, no problem, but a guy can't, his balance forces his head into the wall that he would fall over forward if he tried.
Pass these tests and you can call yourself "lady" all day long in my book.

I can't wait for this latest leftwing crap to blow up in their faces; I predict there will be rash of horny guys going into ladies shower and changing rooms everywhere insisting they identify as a woman.

You wanna protect the rights of real women?????

Start prosecuting rape. Stop shaming rape victims. Every time a white man raped a woman, you call her “a slut”, who should not have gotten drunk.

When a woman is raped, and goes to the hospital, she has to allow the state to rape her all over again in order to collect evidence. She will then undergo a two-year ordeal in order to bring her rapist to trial, and she will be portrayed she will be slut shamed, called a liar, and blamed for the attack by her accuser.

If you truly want to protect women, do something about sexual-harassment in the workplace. Do something about 1 in 4 women being sexually assaulted during our lifetimes. Make safe, legal abortions available everywhere.

Change the way sexual assault is prosecuted so that women are not raped again to collect evidence, and then subjected to victim shaming and abuse by the defendant during the trial.

The chances of ending up in jail for raping a woman are less than one and 1000. Not once have any of you clowns ever posted any threats about keeping women safe that didn’t involve illegal immigrants, or “thugs”. And the victim has to be white in order for you to care in the slightest.

But now we must have about a half dozen threads about how you’re all gonna “protect” real women from trannies.

Why don’t you protect us against something that poses a real danger to women instead of using women for your stupid culture wars

Stop lying

Thank you for putting the drops in the breath of your knowledge on display for all to see.

There goes another news outlet, this time The Hill, promoting the Great Lie: that this dude walking around with his dick swinging about was a "transgender woman." Better sue the doctor who did THAT operation! Just what was a "woman" about the guy? Did he put on lipstick?

Anytime I see a simple issue like this corrupted by lies and misstatements like this trying to spin it as a bunch of protesters attacking tranny rights, I KNOW there is a political agenda afoot. The fight isn't against a person's desire to disfigure themselves and call themselves whatever they want, it is about common sense decency and protecting children. And also protecting the rights of REAL women.

There are two simple tests to determine one's gender that no one can dispute and no operation can hide:
  2. Men are built with a different geometry than gals: take three foot length spaces out from a wall, then bend over and pick up a chair under you then straighten up. Woman can straighten up easily, no problem, but a guy can't, his balance forces his head into the wall that he would fall over forward if he tried.

I can't wait for this latest leftwing crap to blow up in their faces; I predict there will be rash of horny guys going into ladies shower and changing rooms everywhere insisting they identify as a woman.

Start prosecuting rape. Stop shaming rape victims. Every time a white man raped a woman, you call her “a slut”, who should not have gotten drunk.

When a woman is raped, and goes to the hospital, she has to allow the state to rape her all over again in order to collect evidence. She will then undergo a two-year ordeal in order to bring her rapist to trial, and she will be portrayed she will be slut shamed, called a liar, and blamed for the attack by her accuser.

If you truly want to protect women, do something about sexual-harassment in the workplace. Do something about 1 in 4 women being sexually assaulted during our lifetimes. Make safe, legal abortions available everywhere.

Change the way sexual assault is prosecuted so that women are not raped again to collect evidence, and then subjected to victim shaming and abuse by the defendant during the trial.

The chances of ending up in jail for raping a woman are less than one and 1000. Not once have any of you clowns ever posted any threats about keeping women safe that didn’t involve illegal immigrants, or “thugs”. And the victim has to be white in order for you to care in the slightest.

But now we must have about a half dozen threads about how you’re all gonna “protect” real women from trannies.

Why don’t you protect us against something that poses a real danger to women instead of using women for your stupid culture wars

Stop lying

Stop lying about what princess? Are you saying that the men here are actually doing something about sexual-harassment in the workplace, the epidemic of rape and sexual violence against women going on all across America?

Or that right wingers only care about protecting women from non-whites and illegal immigrants.

When Brock Turner was sentenced to six months for raping an unconscious woman behind a dumpster. The posters here said “She got drunk. What did she expect?”

With one in for American women being Sexually assaulted in their lifetime, if you really want to protect women, do something about that.

You It is men who have decided that the trans women who have been in our bathrooms and change rooms since we were children, are now a problem.

You said “if it ever happens to my daughters”, the tranny will rue the day. So that means that it’s never happened to your daughters.

It’s never happened to my daughters. It’s never happened to me or anyone I know, so this is a solution in search of a problem.

But rape. I know lots of women have been raped, sexually assaulted or sexually harassed. None of the men who post in this forum has ever offered to do a single thing about any of these problems.

Trans people are mentally messed up. I refuse to enable their sickness

As for your other crap? Save it, it's not like anyone takes you serious anyway. Loon

Yes trans people are mentally messed up. Just being trans is a total mind fuck.

But since when do so-called “normal”people attack, vilify and demonize people who are mentally ill? Where do you pass laws against other people you deem to be mentally ill? Laws are being passed to prevent trans children from being treated by doctors.

Why are you singling trans people out for humiliation and abuse? Why do you find their mental illness so threatening?

Stop lying

Thank you for putting the drops in the breath of your knowledge on display for all to see.

Stop lying

Stop lying about what princess? Are you saying that the men here are actually doing something about sexual-harassment in the workplace, the epidemic of rape and sexual violence against women going on all across America?

Or that right wingers only care about protecting women from non-whites and illegal immigrants.

When Brock Turner was sentenced to six months for raping an unconscious woman behind a dumpster. The posters here said “She got drunk. What did she expect?”

With one in for American women being Sexually assaulted in their lifetime, if you really want to protect women, do something about that.

You It is men who have decided that the trans women who have been in our bathrooms and change rooms since we were children, are now a problem.

You said “if it ever happens to my daughters”, the tranny will rue the day. So that means that it’s never happened to your daughters.

It’s never happened to my daughters. It’s never happened to me or anyone I know, so this is a solution in search of a problem.

But rape. I know lots of women have been raped, sexually assaulted or sexually harassed. None of the men who post in this forum has ever offered to do a single thing about any of these problems.

As for your other crap? Save it, it's not like anyone takes you serious anyway. Loon

Yes trans people are mentally messed up. Just being trans is a total mind fuck

But since win do so-called “normal”people attack, vilify and demonize people who are mentally ill and who have trouble coping? Where do you pass laws against other people in your dream to be mentally ill?

Why are you singling trans people out for humiliation and abuse? Why do you find their mental illness so threatening?

You can start with they feel they're entitled to use restrooms and shower with little girls.

Yes trans people are mentally messed up. Just being trans is a total mind fuck. But since when do so-called “normal”people attack, vilify and demonize people who are mentally ill? Why are you singling trans people out for humiliation and abuse? Why do you find their mental illness so threatening?

:desk: I'll answer that. So, you're defending (if I can indelicately put it), some mentally ill weirdo waving his trouser snake right in the face of your 11 year old daughter? And watching her undress as well.

Maybe you'll be lucky and he'll follow you home, stake out your house and follow her to school, too. We have a pedo president now so I guess this is all normal for the USA now?

ITMT, it ISN'T about attacking, vilifying, demonizing, humiliating or abusing anyone. It is about politicians not having the sense to use common sense in dealing with trannies and the politicians FORCING THE ABERRANT BEHAVIOR DOWN THE THROATS OF EVERYONE ELSE no matter how vulgar or offended. That is what people oppose. I could care less if some dude wants to call himself a Vulcan from Eridanus 30 with one dick in his shorts, another on his forehead and three hairy tits on his chest. Like us, a tranny's rights END where he starts violating OTHER people's rights.

That includes the right of girls and women to compete in sports AGAINST OTHER WOMEN, and not a surgically altered guy with 50% heavier bone mass and 50% greater muscle strength.

Grampa Murked U

Timcast? :heehee: Only the BEST sources for RW konspiracy klowns.

Tim Pool (1986–) is a far-right conspiracy theorist, grifter and YouTube commentator and former Vice News reporter who reads other people's tweets and news articles outloud for a living. He describes himself as a "social liberal" and "left-libertarian" who "support(ed) Bernie Sanders, Andrew Yang, and Tulsi Gabbard".[3] Despite this, his content is composed almost exclusively of rebuttal-free alt-right talking points. He is basically one of those "centrists" who somehow always agree with the American Right on most if not all issues. Pool first gained notoriety reporting from the front lines of the Occupy Wall Street protests.
Maybe the "alt right" talking points are mostly correct. Better than any libtard talking points.

Stop lying

Stop lying

Yes trans people are mentally messed up. Just being trans is a total mind fuck.

But since when do so-called “normal”people attack, vilify and demonize people who are mentally ill? Where do you pass laws against other people you deem to be mentally ill? Laws are being passed to prevent trans children from being treated by doctors.

When they shove it down our throats is when we speak up.

Forum List

Back