People Power funding the Wall

“People Power funding the Wall”

Ignorant, hateful, bigoted people.

It's for the safety of America to protect us from Illegal killer Mexican rapist

oreilly_tipoftheday_071515.jpg

Ya'll better figure it out quick cause the next election is less than 2 years away. "We the people" are sick & tired of the regurgitated bullshit. So if you don't come up with a better candidate than what's out there now, you'll be stuck with Trump another 4 years.

Well, I'm not a Democrat and if the election were held today, I think Trump wins another term. It all depends on who the Dems nominate.

If I were you, I'd worry more about the blob than the other guy because he lost by 3,000,000 votes and that was before all of the sleaze was uncovered, all of the kidnappings he's responsible for, the multiple failures, embarrassments, and this tantrum he's throwing over a wall.

Why you guys just can't ignore that he lost by 3,000,000 votes though is rather hilarioius; (pun intended). I will cop to that.

Ya'll better figure it out quick cause the next election is less than 2 years away. "We the people" are sick & tired of the regurgitated bullshit. So if you don't come up with a better candidate than what's out there now, you'll be stuck with Trump another 4 years.

Well, I'm not a Democrat and if the election were held today, I think Trump wins another term. It all depends on who the Dems nominate.

If I were you, I'd worry more about the blob than the other guy because he lost by 3,000,000 votes and that was before all of the sleaze was uncovered, all of the kidnappings he's responsible for, the multiple failures, embarrassments, and this tantrum he's throwing over a wall.

Why you guys just can't ignore that he lost by 3,000,000 votes though is rather hilarioius; (pun intended). I will cop to that.

It was pure propaganda/ indoctrination by bill maher.

The Democrat commercial's disgused as a one hour television show .

Jmmy Kimmel a democrat commercial

Jimmy falon a democrat commercial

SNL a democrat commercial

NBC news a democrat commercial

ABC news a democrat commercial

CBS news a democrat commercial

Ellen show a democrat commercial

Oprah a democrat commercial

And on and on it's all a fucking Democrat commercial's.

You're NOT a Demoncrat??? Liberal? Leftist? All the same thing. No matter what you call yourself, you've been chirping the same old song 'but 3,000,000 votes' for over 2 years.

You're NOT a Demoncrat??? Liberal? Leftist? All the same thing. No matter what you call yourself, you've been chirping the same old song 'but 3,000,000 votes' for over 2 years.

Tissue?

This wall won't be very effective as long as we still have millions of Anti-American Marxist/Communist sympathizer-supporters (aka leftists) on the US side of it.

We REALLY need to relocate them ALL to the Mexican side of the border wall.

Tissue?

Buy your own damn tissues instead of bumming from others

Tissue?

Why would I need tissues. HRC got 3 million more votes than the Grand Cheeto

Tissue?

and yet that 'Grand Cheeto' IS the President...……..and she's NOT

Tissue?

With 3M fewer votes.

Batting practice

Tissue?

Not if we mass deport illegals...........LOL

Tissue?

With 3M fewer votes.

Batting practice

3 million Illegal rapist killer Mexicans votes .

Tissue?

When you guys going to get around to that? It seems you’ve mastered legal kidnapping and legislatively allowed brutality, corruption, and assault on the border.

Tissue?

When you guys going to get around to that? It seems you’ve mastered legal kidnapping and legislatively allowed brutality, corruption, and assault on the border.
Oh........that's what you call saying no more illegal entry into the United States..........Oh well.

We will get to that after the Water Cannon Hunger Games........that ok with you.........

Which part of it's the Law don't you understand.........Oh I forgot you people get to pick and choose which laws you will obey.

Forum List

Back