People on Twitter Tell Trump No One Wants To Come To His ‘Shithole Country’

The outrage, particularly and predictably by the media, is obviously meant, at its core, to damage Trump and the GOP at the polls.

We'll see what voters really think of this stuff, in November. At least Trump is doing everything he can to sharpen the contrast.
The outrage is around the entire world. It is not 'designed' by the liberals or the media. It is REAL.

trump.jpg

The outrage, particularly and predictably by the media, is obviously meant, at its core, to damage Trump and the GOP at the polls.

We'll see what voters really think of this stuff, in November. At least Trump is doing everything he can to sharpen the contrast.
The outrage is around the entire world. It is not 'designed' by the liberals or the media. It is REAL.

The outrage is only by the globalist media. Normal people are laughing about it and completely agreeing that shithole countries exist and that we should stop taking in so many refugees from them.

The outrage is only by the globalist media. Normal people are laughing about it and completely agreeing that shithole countries exist and that we should stop taking in so many refugees from them.
LMAO
What you are saying is completely untrue. I live and work outside the US in an international environment, working with international people all day. What you are saying is COMPLETELY AND ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT.

Last edited:
"The President' [sic] comments are unkind, divisive, elitist, and fly in the face of our nation's values," Republican Rep. Mia Love of Utah, whose family hails from Haiti, said in a statement. "My parents came from one of those countries, but proudly took an oath of allegiance to the United States, and took on the responsibilities of everything that being a citizen comes with."

LMAO
What you are saying is completely untrue. I live and work outside the US in an international environment, working with international people all day. You are saying is COMPLETELY AND ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT.

Maybe you shouldn’t hang out with so many lunatic Marxist types.

It's partisan.

OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary Clinton Will Win Election By A Landslide, According To Moody’s Highly Reliable Election Model

snippet:

The Moody’s model ............... final installment of the model was released just this morning, and it was excellent news for Hillary Clinton supporters and Democrats in general. Even in the wake of flagging poll numbers and an email scandal that just won’t die, Hillary Clinton is still predicted to win by the highly trusted and cited model.
Read more at Hillary Clinton Will Win Election By A Landslide, According To Moody’s Highly Reliable Election Model

The model has been correct since 1980 -
donkey.gif

Christ, do libtards really want to compare Western Man who provided us with everything that makes us human with savages?

You got EVIDENCE that he did apart from a non-sourced media story??

Yes, Senator Durbin confirmed he said it, and after a denial, they admitted he did.

A Senior Republican Senator Admonishes Trump: ‘American Is an Idea, Not a Race’

Senator Tim Scott, Republican of South Carolina, told The Post and Courier of Charleston that Mr. Graham had related Mr. Trump’s remarks to him after the meeting, and he called news reports about them “basically accurate” based on that account.

According to three people briefed about the meeting, it featured a dramatic moment between the president and Mr. Graham, who referred to Mr. Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign as a “race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot,” but who has recently grown close to the president and has advised him on immigration policy.

After Mr. Trump disparaged African nations in foul terms, they said, Mr. Graham answered with an impassioned defense of immigrants and immigration as essential to the American ideals of diversity and inclusion.

If no whiteman had ever gone to Africa the negroes living there still wouldn't have discovered the wheel!

so you don't like Trump, that's your right. I am very pleased with what he has done so far. He is doing exactly what I want a president to do. He is not a smooth politician who can talk all day and say nothing. He is a normal person who talks like a normal person talks.

He has been very successful in business and has raised successful normal children who love this country and have a work ethic.

some of his speeches have been very good. You just don't like his message because it might cause you to have to work or loose some of your freebees. Leeches never like the person that stops them from sucking blood.
Here Red some of my freebees You gotta throw that crap at some one else

1-Year Change
+$1,560,629.45

good for you, thanks to Trump my net worth has also increased significantly last year.
honestly speaking ,don't think I could do half as well with Hillary I just hate Trump and everything he stands for He acts like a real stupid man would in our WH

just curious, what specifically does he stand for that you hate?
I'm a New Yorker and he has a racist history as well as ripping off people who worked for him His comments about grabbing pussy didn't endear me to him either AND THEN all the lies he spouted when he was up against 17 others looking for the job .....in other words he has no filter

the minorities that work for him say he treats them equally, the MLK family supports him. Until he decided to run for president no one had ever called him racist.

He is not a polished politician who can talk all day and say nothing. He talks like a normal person and sometimes things slip out that should not, just like you or me. the comments he made about the other GOP candidates during the campaign were either true or were said in jest. His comments about Hillary Clinton were 100% true.

You don't like his personality, you probably would not have like Churchill or Reagan or Truman either because they all said what they felt and were not slick politicians.

Here Red some of my freebees You gotta throw that crap at some one else

1-Year Change
+$1,560,629.45

good for you, thanks to Trump my net worth has also increased significantly last year.
honestly speaking ,don't think I could do half as well with Hillary I just hate Trump and everything he stands for He acts like a real stupid man would in our WH

I'm a New Yorker and he has a racist history as well as ripping off people who worked for him His comments about grabbing pussy didn't endear me to him either AND THEN all the lies he spouted when he was up against 17 others looking for the job .....in other words he has no filter

the minorities that work for him say he treats them equally, the MLK family supports him. Until he decided to run for president no one had ever called him racist.

He is not a polished politician who can talk all day and say nothing. He talks like a normal person and sometimes things slip out that should not, just like you or me. the comments he made about the other GOP candidates during the campaign were either true or were said in jest. His comments about Hillary Clinton were 100% true.

You don't like his personality, you probably would not have like Churchill or Reagan or Truman either because they all said what they felt and were not slick politicians.
refusing to rent apartments to blacks paying fines means what to republicans?? I'd say the term conduct unbecoming an officer never applied more appropriately

refusing to rent apartments to blacks paying fines means what to republicans?? I'd say the term conduct unbecoming an officer never applied more appropriately

that talking point has been refuted many times. Got anything else?

Forum List

Back