People on Twitter Tell Trump No One Wants To Come To His ‘Shithole Country’

How many international incidents will this mentally ill president spark before the spineless GOP steps in to stop him?

FF4C1468-7E0A-47FF-985B-798CD318359C.jpeg
What - a - total - liar - you - are.
No need to be rude.

Like I said, if Trump ever does something I find disgusting. You'll be the first to know. .... :cool:

Right now I doubt very many from Norway would want to immigrate here.
In another decade or so when Norway along with many other European nations are overwhelmed with third-worlders from shithole countries, then the natives will likely want to come here.

The outrage, particularly and predictably by the media, is obviously meant, at its core, to damage Trump and the GOP at the polls.

We'll see what voters really think of this stuff, in November. At least Trump is doing everything he can to sharpen the contrast.
Trump is damaging himself ( and the country) way more than the media can..

The holier-than-thou OP needs to wake up about his home country. It seems Norway has it's own share of xenophobia.

Norway's problem with immigration

Media and politicians spread fear about immigration and foreign cultures. This is a new form of racism, says a researcher who studied the public discourse in Norway before and after the terror attacks in 2011.

Terrorist Ander Behring Breivik expressed political motives for his atrocities on July 22 2011, claiming they were acts of “self-defense” against an “Islamic colonisation” of Europe. He elaborates on his world view in a 1500 page, largely plagiarised manifesto. Breivik is now in prison.

The man's sanity was a pivotal topic in the public debate which followed, but so were possible influences on his extreme right-wing ideology. Breivik was a member of the anti-immigrant and politically populist Progress Party in his young adulthood, but quit in 2007.

A recent study suggests that xenophobia is strong in Norway.

Norway's problem with immigration

The outrage, particularly and predictably by the media, is obviously meant, at its core, to damage Trump and the GOP at the polls. We'll see what voters really think of this stuff, in November. At least Trump is doing everything he can to sharpen the contrast.
Trump is damaging himself ( and the country) way more than the media can..
That's my guess, but we'll see. My guess was wrong in 2016.

Forum List

Back