People on Twitter Tell Trump No One Wants To Come To His ‘Shithole Country’

so you don't like Trump, that's your right. I am very pleased with what he has done so far. He is doing exactly what I want a president to do. He is not a smooth politician who can talk all day and say nothing. He is a normal person who talks like a normal person talks.

He has been very successful in business and has raised successful normal children who love this country and have a work ethic.

some of his speeches have been very good. You just don't like his message because it might cause you to have to work or loose some of your freebees. Leeches never like the person that stops them from sucking blood.
Here Red some of my freebees You gotta throw that crap at some one else

1-Year Change
+$1,560,629.45

good for you, thanks to Trump my net worth has also increased significantly last year.
So have you broken $ 12,000 year yet?
I make way more than that...in a few years I could own Haiti
Yeah that’s why you’re on this forum in the middle of the day.. because you make so much money.
How long have you been unemployed?

Before u come back at me, I retired early because I don’t need to work anymore.
This racist piece of shit president( and that’s the ONLY name he deserves to be called) has managed to unite the world and United States AGAINST him!!!
Well done.
Many Republican congressmen are taking deep sighs of frustration today knowing their careers will over come November.
31 of them have already punked out

It is up to democrats to wipe the last of white America from the face of the earth. Hurry up, you know it's up to you.

“@realDonaldTrump no one from Norway wants to come to this shithole country. They have healthcare for all, family leave, free education and real gun control.”

Hit him where it hurts... on Twitter..

People On Twitter Tell Trump No One In Norway Wants To Come To His 'Shithole Country' | HuffPost

I wish that was true, but unfortunately it's not.

They line up in droves...wade across the Rio Grande...sneak in under
the wire...and crawl thru the woods...anything to get to America.

You're free to leave. But if this was true we wouldn’t have illegal immigration or legal immigration
You traitors wouldn’t be happy until only white people live in America
That's the way the founders wanted it. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

So they allowed the importation of Black slaves because they were trying to keep the nation white?

You’re stupid

You're free to leave. But if this was true we wouldn’t have illegal immigration or legal immigration
You traitors wouldn’t be happy until only white people live in America
That's the way the founders wanted it. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

So they allowed the importation of Black slaves because they were trying to keep the nation white?

You’re stupid
No, they were just being used. They weren't even citizens. When they finally were made citizens, Lincoln intended to deport them all to Senegal and other shithole third world countries. Damn that John Wilkes Booth.

America is still the #1 destination for immigrants. The majority come from Mexico, Cental America, Africa, Asia, and the Mideast.
In other words, "shitholes".

Has the anonymous source been verified yet? No? I didn't think so.

Oh fuck, I thought they had tape, it was an anonymous source? Oh shit, this is about to backfire in the dems face again.......they never learn
You wish. The damage is done and the only thing left is the carnage the racist POS president and the GOP has to deal with.

I recommend comend some weed for that hyperbole thing you do. Calm down and. or you will pop a blood vessel in your eye or something.
If I was any calmer I’d be asleep. You’re a terrible judge of people HEY.. you support a racist POS president.

Na I got you pretty good.

87B03CCA-0E13-49D6-9C05-E76D8A093220.jpeg

To a T.

Today's Dimocrats would have shit themselves during the period of 1924-1965 when there was virtually no immigration.
Imagine how they would have felt knowing no third-worlders were coming here ready to start sucking on the nanny state Dims eventually created.

Yep, Obama was certainly a racist prick who had no idea how government works and wanted to destroy this great country.
yes and trump gives the greatest speeches lol all in his fked up mind

so you don't like Trump, that's your right. I am very pleased with what he has done so far. He is doing exactly what I want a president to do. He is not a smooth politician who can talk all day and say nothing. He is a normal person who talks like a normal person talks.

He has been very successful in business and has raised successful normal children who love this country and have a work ethic.

some of his speeches have been very good. You just don't like his message because it might cause you to have to work or loose some of your freebees. Leeches never like the person that stops them from sucking blood.

Will you still be pleased when amnesty comes and no big beautiful wall gets built?

the wall will be built. as to amnesty, it depends on the details. If the DACA kids have to get in line behind those applying legally, I am fine with it.

Here is where aTeump lacks spine. They are here illegally. Period. It doesn’t matter how they got here illegally, they did. Trump campaigned on getting rid of the DACA amnesty and deporting them back to Mexico. What I don’t get is how rabid the Trumpkins were about Trump when it was pointed out that all he would do is make noise about not granting amnesty, yet here he is all but promising amnesty. He did it right there on TV in front of god and everyone. So then, here we are watching the ruling class deal with the DACA illegals, yet not a peep about security. None. There is no law protecting these DACA people no court has any say unless it’s a criminal court. Trumpkins need to hold Trump to his word. You guys already gave him a pass on 99% of his bull shit. Like the Goldman Sachs thing. They were so evil, yet he hired all their washouts to work in his cabinet. Whatever, Trump said no amnesty, he is waiting to sign it in.

That's a lie. Trump has /always/ been soft on the Dreamers. He has /always/ said that he wanted DACA off the books, but he has /never/ said he wants them deported. He wants CONGRESS to figure it the fuck out, either they are legal citizens or not, one or the other. He'd prefer they were made citizens.

yes and trump gives the greatest speeches lol all in his fked up mind

Will you still be pleased when amnesty comes and no big beautiful wall gets built?

the wall will be built. as to amnesty, it depends on the details. If the DACA kids have to get in line behind those applying legally, I am fine with it.

Here is where aTeump lacks spine. They are here illegally. Period. It doesn’t matter how they got here illegally, they did. Trump campaigned on getting rid of the DACA amnesty and deporting them back to Mexico. What I don’t get is how rabid the Trumpkins were about Trump when it was pointed out that all he would do is make noise about not granting amnesty, yet here he is all but promising amnesty. He did it right there on TV in front of god and everyone. So then, here we are watching the ruling class deal with the DACA illegals, yet not a peep about security. None. There is no law protecting these DACA people no court has any say unless it’s a criminal court. Trumpkins need to hold Trump to his word. You guys already gave him a pass on 99% of his bull shit. Like the Goldman Sachs thing. They were so evil, yet he hired all their washouts to work in his cabinet. Whatever, Trump said no amnesty, he is waiting to sign it in.

That's a lie. Trump has /always/ been soft on the Dreamers. He has /always/ said that he wanted DACA off the books, but he has /never/ said he wants them deported. He wants CONGRESS to figure it the fuck out, either they are legal citizens or not, one or the other. He'd prefer they were made citizens.

Bull shit. You are nust drunk on trump jizz. Trump said no amnesty and big beautiful wall. Face it, your hero slipped you a butt dart. When it happen, the amnesty, you will be one of the first to say you knew he would do it all along.

Bull shit. You are nust drunk on trump jizz. Trump said no amnesty and big beautiful wall. Face it, your hero slipped you a butt dart. When it happen, the amnesty, you will be one of the first to say you knew he would do it all along.

Or you're just uninformed because the media lies to you that Trump is anti-dreamers or even anti-immigration...

From a 2015 interview talking about his 2011 book [in which he talks about the immigration policies he's /currently/ pushing in office] - Donald Trump: No more anchor babies!

On CNN New Day’s with Dana Bash, Trump stated, “I would get people out and I would have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so that they can be legal,” adding the “bad dudes,” such as criminal illegals, would not be allowed in. Asked about the so-called DREAMers, Trump stated, “On a humanitarian basis, you have a lot of deep thought going into this, believe me.

“I actually have a big heart, a lot of people don’t understand that. The DREAMers, it’s a tough situation. One of the things is we’re going to expedite – when someone’s terrific, we want them back here. But they have to be legal.

When Bash pressed whether the DREAMers should be deported, Trump elaborated, “They’re with their parents, it depends. Look, it sounds cold. It sounds hard. We have a country. Our country is going to hell. We have to have a system where people are legally in our country.” [emph added]

See also:

Trump had harsh words for not only Democrats but “too many Republicans in Washington” who, he charged, “turn a blind eye to illegal immigration because some of their business supporters want artificially cheap labor.”

Liberal Democrats, meanwhile, “look on illegal immigrants as another potential Democrat voting bloc eager for their big government agenda of welfare handouts, class warfare, and ‘affirmative action.'” Trump charged.

“What do taxpayers get?” he asked. “They get the shaft.”

Echoing controversial statements he made about illegal immigrants when he announced his run for president, Trump first wrote in his book four years earlier that “I actually have a theory that Mexico is sending their absolute worst, possibly including prisoners, in order for us to bear the cost, both financial and social. This would account for the fact that there is so much crime and violence.”

Trump had stated during his presidential run announcement: “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

In “Time to Get Tough,” Trump backs up his contentions on criminal illegals with cold facts, including statistics on U.S. gangs and a 2011 Government Accountability Office report that 351,000 criminal aliens were being housed in America’s prisons.

“We need a president who will get tough, enforce our laws, protect our people, and pull wages up,” he wrote.

Meeting was in 2013 - Donald Trump Lied to Us (another accounting of the same meeting here: Rubio: Trump used to support amnesty and the DREAM Act before running for president, you know - Hot Air where you can blatantly see how they're framing their bullshit of Trump hating Dreamers if you have any intellectual intelligence or honesty at all - Trump's issue with DACA has /always/ been with the fact that it's unconstitutional, NOT with the Dreamer's themselves, he thinks /they/ are good peeps who are in all but law "American's" because they were raised here.)

I thought about a meeting I had with Trump at his headquarters in New York two years ago to discuss my organization’s programs, including the Hispanic Heritage Awards.

Once the meeting was set, I called immigration activists Estuardo Rodriguez and Gaby Pacheco to gather some young DREAMers to crash the meeting and try and change The Donald’s mind on immigration reform and the DREAM Act. I didn’t mention the tactic to his assistant coordinating the meeting, and figured I’d simply sneak the DREAMers in as my associates. We were met with bewildered and not-so-happy faces at the top floor of Trump Tower, but to his credit, Trump waved off his concerned staff and graciously got up from his desk, welcomed us individually, and proceeded to have a civil dialogue about immigration reform and the important role immigrants have historically played in the United States.

For over an hour, Trump listened intently, asked thoughtful questions, and gave us examples of Latino employees he held in high regard. He then asked each of the DREAMers to describe their journeys, which were compelling and mirrored every value each American shares: education, work ethic, community, faith and family. After I summed up the conversation with “immigrants are a value proposition to America,” he stood up, waved his hands in dramatic Donald fashion and exclaimed, “You’ve convinced me!”

July 2015 - [on amnesty in general] Pro-Choice! Pro-Amnesty! Pro-Oprah! All the reasons you should NOT vote for Donald Trump

"Donald Trump: The biggest problem is that you have some great, wonderful people coming in from Mexico that are working the crops, they’re working cutting lawns, they’re doing a lot of jobs that I’m not sure that a lot of Americans are going to take those jobs. And that’s the dichotomy. That’s the big problem because you have a lot of great people coming in doing a lot of work, and I’m not so sure that a lot of other people are going to be doing that work. So, it is a very tough problem, but I do say this, you have a law, or at least you have to establish a law, and I guess we’re sort of a country and other people aren’t supposed to be coming into our country illegally.

Bill O’Reilly: Now, the 15 million illegal aliens already in the United States, what do you do with them?

Donald Trump: I think right now you’re going to have to do something. It’s hard to generalize, but you’re going to have to look at the individual people, see how they’ve done, see how productive they’ve been, see what their references are, and then make a decision.

Bill O’Reilly: All right, on a case-by-case—going to take a long time and a lot of people.

Donald Trump: A long time, but you know, you have some great, productive people that came. You have to give them a path. You have 20 million, 30 million, nobody knows what it is. It used to be 11 million. Now, today I hear it’s 11, but I don’t think it’s 11. I actually heard you probably have 30 million. You have to give them a path, and you have to make it possible for them to succeed. You have to do that."

December 2016 - Trump on DREAMers: We'll 'work something out'

Despite his hardline stance on immigration during the campaign, President-elect Donald Trump says he plans “to work something out” for people who were brought to the U.S. illegally as children but now have work permits because of President Obama’s executive order.

In his Time “Person of the Year” interview released Wednesday, Trump didn't back down from his promise to end Obama's executive orders on immigration, but he did offer an opening for people who qualified for Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

“We’re going to work something out that’s going to make people happy and proud,” Trump said. “They got brought here at a very young age, they’ve worked here, they’ve gone to school here. Some were good students. Some have wonderful jobs. And they’re in never-never land because they don’t know what’s going to happen.”
Despite his hardline stance on immigration during the campaign, President-elect Donald Trump says he plans “to work something out” for people who were brought to the U.S. illegally as children but now have work permits because of President Obama’s executive order.

In his Time “Person of the Year” interview released Wednesday, Trump didn't back down from his promise to end Obama's executive orders on immigration, but he did offer an opening for people who qualified for Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

“We’re going to work something out that’s going to make people happy and proud,” Trump said. “They got brought here at a very young age, they’ve worked here, they’ve gone to school here. Some were good students. Some have wonderful jobs. And they’re in never-never land because they don’t know what’s going to happen.”

February 2017 - (video) Trump: 'DACA is a very, very difficult subject for me'

September 2017 - Trump ends DACA program, no new applications accepted

Trump, in a lengthy statement issued after Sessions' remarks, said it was "in the best interests of our country" to "begin an orderly transition and wind-down of DACA, one that provides minimum disruption."

"In effect," the president said, "I am not going to just cut DACA off, but rather provide a window of opportunity for Congress to finally act."

"We will resolve the DACA issue with heart and compassion — but through the lawful democratic process — while at the same time ensuring that any immigration reform we adopt provides enduring benefits for the American citizens we were elected to serve," Trump said.

Trump also said he has advised the Department of Homeland Security "that DACA recipients are not enforcement priorities unless they are criminals, are involved in criminal activity, or are members of a gang."

September 2017 - [tweet from Donald about DACA] Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!....."

September 2017 - [another tweet from Donald] Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security."

September 2017 - Trump tweets he'll revisit "Dreamers" program, conservatives fire back

"I have a love for these people and hopefully, now Congress will be able to help them and do it properly," Mr. Trump said. He went on to mention that having talked to lawmakers, "I feel like they want to be able to do something and do it right. And really we have no choice. We have to be able to do something. And i think it's going to work out very well," the president said. "And long-term, it's going to be the right solution."

----

Again, I could post more, but ya Borg types just ignore it in favor of the bullshit fed to you by the MSM so whatever...

Why then, is everyone wanting to get it, and no one (including yourself) willing to get out?

And with Haiti, it's the exact opposite.

Looks like lefties are in complete denial again.

Thor Benson

✔@thor_benson

My family came from Norway, and I can tell you that we Norwegians think Trump is a racist "shithole."

No one really gives a fuck about Norway, though.

I'm sure it's a fine country, but no one cares about it, and it's much more small and simplistic than the United States. The U.S. is a colossus and Norway is an ant, so ... kind of hard to compare the two.

Plus, it's easy to act self-righteous when 90% of your population is white, just like you are ...

Oh, and I'd also like to mention that no one would mind if you and your family went back to Norway.

@TheMrJayBrown

#Norway:
•Named Happiest Country
•Named Best Country To Live In by UN
•Named Most Prosperous Country
•Free colleges/universities

Norwegians, reading today's news from the States:
"Why in the world would we want to go to that #shithole country?" https://twitter.com/kyl

You do realize that Norway is the whitest country in the world and has one of the strictest immigration policies, right?

Thanks for proving President Trump’s point.

Right now I doubt very many from Norway would want to immigrate here.
In another decade or so when Norway along with many other European nations are overwhelmed with third-worlders from shithole countries, then the natives will likely want to come here.
That post shows how very out of touch with realty you are.

Forum List

Back