People Need To Get A Grip

Apparently Steve Castor came to the impeachment hearing today carrying his binders and all he needed for the hearing in a grocery bag.

Some people have been giving him a hard time about it.

They seriously need to get a grip.

Maybe there was much more in that bag than what could fit in a briefcase. This thing has been going on for a while and I'm sure the documents and paperwork it has created is overwhelming.

Although one comment that the photo of the grocery bag could be in history books someday was funny.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with using a grocery tote to carry all he needed for the hearing.

GOP counsel roasted for bringing reusable grocery bag to an impeachment hearing
This was done intentionally to garner this very response.
I don't understand why people have a problem with it.

The man has the right to use a grocery tote if he wants to.
I second this. You go with what you got and God bless those who may have no other option always!!!

God bless you always too!!!

Holly

This clown show "impeachment hearing" shouldn't even be taking place. It's just the latest episode of the Dim Dems' OVER THREE YEAR temper tantrum since their beloved Killery LOST in 2016. What a farce!
While Congress subjects the nation to its impeachment-flavored brand of bread-and-circus politics, our civil liberties continue to die a slow, painful death by a thousand cuts.

Case in point: while Americans have been fixated on the carefully orchestrated impeachment drama that continues to monopolize headlines, Congress passed and President Trump signed into law legislation extending three key provisions of the USA Patriot Act, which had been set to expire on December 15, 2019.

Once again, to no one’s surprise, the bureaucrats on both sides of the aisle—Democrats and Republicans alike—prioritized political grandstanding over principle and their oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution.

Betraying the Constitution – The Future of Freedom Foundation

Do you believe that republicans would hire a hippy?

Some of my favorite Republicans were once hippies.

pj_o_rourke_h_15.jpg

Is that Jeff Beck? If so he's so young in that photo.

I worked with him once in 1995.

P,J. O'Rourke ... back in the '70s.

Forum List

Back