Elizabeth Warren supporter goes nuts ( typical trump hating moron)

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
This college Dem at Sacramento State lost it!

So this VIOLENT TRUMP Hating prick is still allowed on campus but bring a bible or wear a Trump hat and man you better start digging your grave these leftist pigs are nuts.....and these assholes try to say the right is like that lmfao.

Goes nuts?

You'd have to be pretty nuts to be a Warren supporter in the first place.

Maybe if conservitards hadn't spent the last decade antagonizing folks this wouldn't be happening.

If you spend years hating on people eventually they are gonna get fed up and do something about it.

Maybe if conservitards hadn't spent the last decade antagonizing folks this wouldn't be happening.

Victim blaming, the hallmark of a good liberal philosophy.

The Jews probably had it coming too.

This college Dem at Sacramento State lost it!

So this VIOLENT TRUMP Hating prick is still allowed on campus but bring a bible or wear a Trump hat and man you better start digging your grave these leftist pigs are nuts.....and these assholes try to say the right is like that lmfao.

Is that a man or a woman? YES, it IS.................

You are confused about who is the victim.

When one man strikes another man who poses no physical threat to him, the law is very clear about who is, and isn't, the victim.

There is something I would like in my president and that is the ability to change her mind if she sees the error of her earlier decision.

But have you noticed what Elizabeth Warren wears EVERY DAY? Black tank top and black stretch pants. If she can't change her clothes each day, how can she change her mind when needed?

• Banned

You are confused about who is the victim.

When one man strikes another man who poses no physical threat to him, the law is very clear about who is, and isn't, the victim.

The law has protected classes and NON gay ain't it.

If you spend years hating on people eventually they are gonna get fed up and do something about it.

For someone who claims to be an adult, you sure can't make a case.

Using your logic, I'd be bludgeoning one of my neighbors who is probably a bigger asshole than you are .

The guy's a pussy. Somebody should kick his ass.

In a polite society, we don't stoop to the level of physical violence to solve our differences ... unless it's absolutely hilarious.

the-man-who-shot-liberty-valance-punch.jpg

Forum List

Back