People Complain saying "Can you imagine if Whites made an all White version of The Wiz" Srsly

following up : If white people took an old black person movie and turned it into a "ruralized"(lol) based off current white culture, it would receive backlash as well.
People are stupid

You mean all those movies that cast white people as Egyptians and pharaohs?
this is different. This is about taking a classic and turning it into something racial. Hell, I thought color and history didn't matter anyways :dunno:

So the all white Wizard of Oz wasnt racial since it was all white. But this one is because its all black?

How's that work?
That movie was made in the late 30s. THINK

So what? How can one all white one be normal but only the all black one is racial?
Because the plot is about current black American culture. Goddamn do you EVER read what I write? Hell, who am I kiddin.. you just "erupt".. don't respond if you don't even read what I write.

Did you ever watch the original Wizard of Oz?

There were all sorts of unusual people shown. And of many different colors.

this is different. This is about taking a classic and turning it into something racial. Hell, I thought color and history didn't matter anyways :dunno:

So the all white Wizard of Oz wasnt racial since it was all white. But this one is because its all black?

How's that work?

So what? How can one all white one be normal but only the all black one is racial?
Because the plot is about current black American culture. Goddamn do you EVER read what I write? Hell, who am I kiddin.. you just "erupt".. don't respond if you don't even read what I write.

The plot is not about current black american culture at all. Now I know that you have never seen The Wiz :badgrin:

Its about a Wizard in Oz ya big dummy

Who said there were no blacks in the Wizard of Oz?

$T2eC16dHJHgFFlq3mm(FBR2e,uSFlw~~60_59.JPG

How's that work?

The plot is not about current black american culture at all. Now I know that you have never seen The Wiz :badgrin:

The Wiz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Wiz (1978) - IMDb
The Wiz (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
THINK

How's that work?

The Wiz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Wiz (1978) - IMDb
The Wiz (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
THINK

You can link to anything you like but it wont change the fact that the Wiz is NOT about modern black culture like you said. How can you have such an opinion on something you never seen before?

following up : If white people took an old black person movie and turned it into a "ruralized"(lol) based off current white culture, it would receive backlash as well.
People are stupid

How's that work?

There were midgets.

It's not 1939 anymore.
The issue is the hypocrisy.
Answering segregation with segregation is hypocritical. But most lefties are too brainwashed to see that.

Yes, I think everyone agrees its not 1930 anymore. :rolleyes:
You didn't respond to my post.

I did, I acknowledge that yes, it is not 1930 anymore. That was a great observation.

What is the hypocrisy? Blacks werent allowed in whites movies...so what was the answer? Dont make the movie because it will offend whites who wouldnt allow blacks anywhere near them with a 40 foot pole?

Sure whites didnt allow blacks in the movie but its offensive for blacks to make their own movie :confused:

It's not 1939 anymore.
Answering segregation with segregation is hypocritical. But most lefties are too brainwashed to see that.

I did, I acknowledge that yes, it is not 1930 anymore. That was a great observation.

What is the hypocrisy? Blacks werent allowed in whites movies...so what was the answer? Dont make the movie because it will offend whites who wouldnt allow blacks anywhere near them with a 40 foot pole?
Answering segregation of the 1930's with segregation today. Utter hypocrisy.

This post of the first I've heard about this.
wow..that's terrible!..I understand your outrage!

Scanning the net all day looking for ANYthing disparaging about white people...while completely ignoring negro dysfunction and crime rates is undoubtedly hard work.

It's not 1939 anymore.

No one is answering segration...they werent allowed to be in the movies so they made their own. Whats the problem? Should they shelf it because the people who didnt like blacks wouldnt like it? lol

It stupid how they couldn't have just made up their own plot considered it is urbanized and based off modern black American culture..
Smells like an agenda..
ALSO considering the play is about BLACK AMERICANS white people need to STFU. OF COURSE, it is black folk. Good lord
white people aren't going to stfu, though...white people are growing weary of negro dysfunction

It stupid how they couldn't have just made up their own plot considered it is urbanized and based off modern black American culture..
Smells like an agenda..
ALSO considering the play is about BLACK AMERICANS white people need to STFU. OF COURSE, it is black folk. Good lord
white people aren't going to stfu, though...white people are growing weary of negro dysfunction

We dont want you too, but dont believe TN version of the story. Thats not what The Wiz is about at all. Its about a Wizard, in Oz....Hence the name.

It's not 1939 anymore.

No one is answering segration...they werent allowed to be in the movies so they made their own. Whats the problem? Should they shelf it because the people who didnt like blacks wouldnt like it? lol
In the 1930's blacks answered with their own movies. They had to. Now the segregation is by choice and is utterly hypocritical and bigoted.

Forum List

Back