People Complain saying "Can you imagine if Whites made an all White version of The Wiz" Srsly

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
These People Complaining About “The Wiz” Seem To Have Forgotten That “The Wizard Of Oz” Exists

enhanced-4799-1449088960-8.png

There is, its called The Wizard of Oz dumbass

enhanced-17970-1449088933-11.png

There was an all white cast and it didnt cause an uproar because in order to hear an uproar you have to listen to the people roaring lol

enhanced-13269-1449088985-1.png

Since there is an all white version I guess that settles that huh?

enhanced-6267-1449089051-1.png

Sigh

enhanced-22655-1449089094-1.png

Mac? Is that you?

Blacks are always coping what whites have already done, it's very rare for blacks to have any original thoughts

Last edited:
wow..that's terrible!..I understand your outrage!

Scanning the net all day looking for ANYthing disparaging about white people...while completely ignoring negro dysfunction and crime rates is undoubtedly hard work.

wow..that's terrible!..I understand your outrage!

Scanning the net all day looking for ANYthing disparaging about white people...while completely ignoring negro dysfunction and crime rates is undoubtedly hard work.

It's from Buzzfeed. Buzzfeed is one website FYI

These People Complaining About “The Wiz” Seem To Have Forgotten That “The Wizard Of Oz” Exists

enhanced-4799-1449088960-8.png

There is, its called The Wizard of Oz dumbass

enhanced-17970-1449088933-11.png

There was an all white cast and it didnt cause an uproar because in order to hear an uproar you have to listen to the people roaring lol

enhanced-13269-1449088985-1.png

Since there is an all white version I guess that settles that huh?

enhanced-6267-1449089051-1.png

Sigh

enhanced-22655-1449089094-1.png

Mac? Is that you?
Oh, man, that is some funny shit right there.

But it's a given that bigots are retarded.

I must say, I wouldn't have taken ClosedCaption for a Show Tunes kinda guy. Anywhooo. The movie, Wizard of Oz is not the same thing as the play, The Oz. That said....you know.... I just can't seem to muster any outrage over the skin color of a cast. Maybe it's just me.

It stupid how they couldn't have just made up their own plot considered it is urbanized and based off modern black American culture..
Smells like an agenda..
ALSO considering the play is about BLACK AMERICANS white people need to STFU. OF COURSE, it is black folk. Good lord

following up : If white people took an old black person movie and turned it into a "ruralized"(lol) based off current white culture, it would receive backlash as well.
People are stupid

L. Frank Baum is turning over in his grave.

I have every single Oz book ever written, most of them right here inside my hard drive. I also had three that were published in 1946.

L. Frank Baum is turning over in his grave.

I have every single Oz book ever written, most of them right here inside my hard drive. I also had three that were published in 1946.
I cant stand older movies but THAT movie was frikkkkin awesome!!

following up : If white people took an old black person movie and turned it into a "ruralized"(lol) based off current white culture, it would receive backlash as well.
People are stupid

You mean all those movies that cast white people as Egyptians and pharaohs?

People are stupid

this is different. This is about taking a classic and turning it into something racial. Hell, I thought color and history didn't matter anyways :dunno:

Blacks are always coping what whites have already done, it's very rare for blacks to have any original thoughts
Actually, it's been the other way around.

Even Hound Dog was first sung by Big Mama Thornton.

People are stupid

this is different. This is about taking a classic and turning it into something racial. Hell, I thought color and history didn't matter anyways :dunno:

So the all white Wizard of Oz wasnt racial since it was all white. But this one is because its all black?

How's that work?

People are stupid

So the all white Wizard of Oz wasnt racial since it was all white. But this one is because its all black?

How's that work?
That movie was made in the late 30s. THINK

People are stupid

How's that work?
That movie was made in the late 30s. THINK

So what? How can one all white one be normal but only the all black one is racial?

Forum List

Back