People aren't paying attention yet, Obama?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-lRKSqL-G4]I Aint Dancing to Obama's Song - YouTube[/ame]

Looks like people are paying attention to me!

Lyrics:

" I Ain't Dancing to Obama's Song" ©2012RoweBoat

Description : a political parody. This song was written in 30 minutes after the remark was made to a comment about one of the political parties. The response was " put another quarter in the other jukebox I ain't dancing to that song" ! We hope that you will get involved in the political choices facing our country and get out and VOTE!!!!

I used to be a loyal Democrat but now I've changed my tune.
You've gotten so doggone liberal it happened far too soon.
Your crazy rules and political games makes me wanna say so long
The Democrats lefted me way back then now I playing another song

Chorus
Put another quarter in the other jukebox I ain't dancing to that song
I've sat on the sideline most of my life far too long
I'm ready now to get'n the fight against everything that's wrong
So put another quarter in the other jukebox I ain't dancing to that song

Biden and Harry and Nancy and Jessy your ducks all in a row
Healthcare , stimulus, bank bailouts, you put on quiet a show
The poor getting poorer the rich getting soaked the middle is in a shame
It's not the old Congress or the New Tea Party but Barrack Obama to blame.

Chorus again
So put another quarter in the other jukebox I ain't dancing to that song
I've sat on the sideline most of my life far too long
I'm ready now to getting into the fight against everything that's wrong
Put another quarter in the other jukebox and tell Obama so long

Bridge:
Obama you make me wanna cuss
Obama you put on quiet a fuss
Obama this is a country that prays
Obama we're tired of you leftist ways.

Looks to me like people are paying attention, and the attention they are paying spells Adios Obama!

Let's dance to that tune!

:dance:

Right now people are paying attention to lower gas prices.

Lower? Gas was 184 the Day Obama took office up here, Now it's 3.40 only a Complete fucking loser would brag about that.

Gas was $1.60 when W came into office. Before the temporary plunge when he left office because of the economy being in a complete downward spiral, gas was $4.40 a gallon.

W not only raised gas prices more than anyone else in the history of the nation, he gave us the highest prices ever.

If we had a GOP president right now, you can bet those "7-8$ a gallon gas by summer" trash spread by fox, would have come true.

Last edited:

Lower? Gas was 184 the Day Obama took office up here, Now it's 3.40 only a Complete fucking loser would brag about that.

Gas was $1.60 when W came into office. Before the temporary plunge when he left office because of the economy being in a complete downward spiral, gas was $4.40 a gallon.

W not only raised gas prices more than anyone else in the history of the nation, he gave us the highest prices ever.

If we had a GOP president right now, you can bet those "7-8$ a gallon gas by summer" trash spread by fox, would have come true.

Hey, guess what............the economy is in a downward spiral, gas is going down again. :D

Only your facts are wrong. Gas was not 4.40 when Bush left office, it was under 2 dollars.

You have no idea WTF you are talking about.

Obama has done Nothing to lower Gas Prices, Every policy decision on the subject he has made has increased upward pressure on Price, not lowered it.

Gas Price Historical Price Charts - GasBuddy.com

It was low until 2007 when Pelosi and Reid took over and has remained high while Obama is. Funny how when Republicans controlled all 3 branches, prices were lower.hmmmmmm

And it was about $1.80 when he left.. a whopping $.20 increase over 8 years... as opposed to a whopping $5,000,000,000,000 increase in 3 years of the national debt along with a near doubling of energy prices over the same time period.

And it was about $1.80 when he left.. a whopping $.20 increase over 8 years... as opposed to a whopping $5,000,000,000,000 increase in 3 years of the national debt along with a near doubling of energy prices over the same time period.

Bush caused gas to rise by over 275%, the biggest in the history of the nation, and that's coming from a texas big oil GOP idiot.
If Obama was on par with W and the GOP's skyrocketing of the gas prices, they should be a little over $12 a gallon right now.

Good link, look at the prices plunging!

ch.gaschart

Thanks Obama! :eusa_dance: :clap2:

Bush caused gas to rise by over 275%, the biggest in the history of the nation, and that's coming from a texas big oil GOP idiot.
If Obama was on par with W and the GOP's skyrocketing of the gas prices, they should be a little over $12 a gallon right now.

And how exactly did Bush cause prices to rise?

Very true, and they continue to go down allowing people to plan that vacation they otherwise would have had to put off. Thanks Obama!

Interesting, so, did you thank Obama for the high gas prices? Do you thinks it's political of Obama to keep gas prices high for about 3 years only to drop them right before elections? Does it upset you that Obama is so tight with evil oil companies?

It's kind of a suprise that you backed yourself into that one so easily... wait, not really, hacks do that all the time.

For the same reason he took the biggest surplus in the nation's history and turned it into the biggest deficit, destroyed the economy, losing over half a million jobs a month etc,..He's a right wing GOP idiot.

For the same reason he took the biggest surplus in the nation's history and turned it into the biggest deficit, destroyed the economy, losing over half a million jobs a month etc,..He's a right wing GOP idiot.

Wait... what surplus? You mean the one Newt and Clinton had by raiding SS and raising the overall deficit?

Forum List

Back