People are poor because (not what the Leftists tell you).

the conservative way;

top 1% RICH PEOPLE

20% WELL OFF PEOPLE

40% enough to pay bills and keep lights on

30% barely keeping lights on
POVERTY LINE

10% poverty

My way;

top 1% RICH (but not quite so rich)

20% well off

40% doing fine

20% doing ok

10% above poverty line
POVERTY LINE

you keep saying everyone who doesn't agree with YOUR assessment is an idiot.

Your assessment is; if you want more money educate yourself and get a better job.

To which I reply; we can't all be CEO"S (we can;t ALL have the best jobs!) SOMEBODY has to be a pizza delivery guy and somebody else has to fill gas tanks and someone else has to sweep the floors and YOU are certainly NOT going to pay any of those workers respectable wages. No....you will ALWAYS say "I can get any idiot to do THAT job so I do NOT have to pay you!)

and YOU are TOO FKN STUPID to understand that while insisting that people MUCH SMARTER and MUCH MORE LOGICAL THAN YOU are "idiots"

So I repeat....
If everyone in the country over educated themselves with PHDs and MBAs they would ALL expect the BEST JOBS and there would be NOONE who wanted to do the LOW PAYING jobs.

All I ask is that any adult working a full time job doing ANYTHING should AT THE VERY FKN LEAST earn enough to live ABOVE FKN POVERTY.

Why should they? Who's rule is that?

You people on the left think that a company exists to provide good paying jobs and benefits. Sorry to disappoint you, but that's not why somebody opens up a business. They open a business to provide product or services at a profit. There is no other reason for them to own a company.

You don't have to be a CEO, have PhD or a MBA to make a decent living in this country. Plenty of trades are still in demand for workers. Some general labor still pays okay.

When people move up, it starves the lower skilled positions which means employers simply have to offer more. That's how you get those jobs to pay better--not government.

so if EVERY POOR PERSON in the USA suddenly decided to get some education and climb the employment ladder to greater success......

who would sweep your floors?
who would empty your dustbins?
who would deliver your pizza?

and if every woman decided to educate herself and get a better job who will perform your immoral and illegal sex acts on you?

POOR JOBS EXIST!

somebody has to do them....

therefore; even if every person in the country had an MBA or a PHD (even from trump university!) you still have poor paying low level jobs that SOME PEOPLE have to do and NOT get paid for.
Under our current regime of unemployment compensation. Labor should be able to obtain unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed in our at-will employment States.

No one should get paid not to work
lol. no one should be able to make too much money not hiring people, "off the street", so we don't have a homeless problem.

No one makes money for not hiring people.

You people on the left think that a company exists to provide good paying jobs and benefits. Sorry to disappoint you, but that's not why somebody opens up a business. They open a business to provide product or services at a profit. There is no other reason for them to own a company.

You don't have to be a CEO, have PhD or a MBA to make a decent living in this country. Plenty of trades are still in demand for workers. Some general labor still pays okay.

When people move up, it starves the lower skilled positions which means employers simply have to offer more. That's how you get those jobs to pay better--not government.

so if EVERY POOR PERSON in the USA suddenly decided to get some education and climb the employment ladder to greater success......

and if every woman decided to educate herself and get a better job who will perform your immoral and illegal sex acts on you?

POOR JOBS EXIST!

therefore; even if every person in the country had an MBA or a PHD (even from trump university!) you still have poor paying low level jobs that SOME PEOPLE have to do and NOT get paid for.
Under our current regime of unemployment compensation. Labor should be able to obtain unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed in our at-will employment States.

lol. no one should be able to make too much money not hiring people, "off the street", so we don't have a homeless problem.

No one makes money for not hiring people.
Some make money when they fire people.

I hope you realize how stupid that sounds.

How many times do I have to tell you that not everyone will do what is necessary to better themselves financially?

When I was flipping houses I had people working for me and I can't count the times I offered overtime and even double time for people to work so we could get a house done ahead of schedule and people refused because they had to play in some beer belly softball game.

People literally gave up the opportunity to make an extra 500 dollars to play in a meaningless softball game.

This is indicative of a very large portion of the population

Now the couple guys I had that went the extra mile and proved to me that they knew what they were doing were the ones who I let run a crew and they not only got paid but they got a cut of the profits when we sold a house.

If you want a raise you can get it IF you can prove you are worth more to your boss, if not you take the skills you gained on one job and use them to get a better job. Or if you can identify a need and find a way to fill that need for people you can run a side business and even eventually make that side business your full time job

None of this is rocket science.

the conservative way;

top 1% RICH PEOPLE

20% WELL OFF PEOPLE

POVERTY LINE

10% poverty

My way;

20% well off

40% doing fine

20% doing ok

10% above poverty line
POVERTY LINE

Your assessment is; if you want more money educate yourself and get a better job.

To which I reply; we can't all be CEO"S (we can;t ALL have the best jobs!) SOMEBODY has to be a pizza delivery guy and somebody else has to fill gas tanks and someone else has to sweep the floors and YOU are certainly NOT going to pay any of those workers respectable wages. No....you will ALWAYS say "I can get any idiot to do THAT job so I do NOT have to pay you!)

and YOU are TOO FKN STUPID to understand that while insisting that people MUCH SMARTER and MUCH MORE LOGICAL THAN YOU are "idiots"

So I repeat....
If everyone in the country over educated themselves with PHDs and MBAs they would ALL expect the BEST JOBS and there would be NOONE who wanted to do the LOW PAYING jobs.

All I ask is that any adult working a full time job doing ANYTHING should AT THE VERY FKN LEAST earn enough to live ABOVE FKN POVERTY.

POOR JOBS EXIST!

absolutely!

agreed!

NOT ONE PERSON should get paid who doesn't work.

do billionaires do any actual "work"?

do stockholders do any actual "work"?

isn't the whole point of capitalism to achieve a level of success such that you get paid NOT to work?

isn't that the whole point of stocks and investing?

BTW.....

I am looking forward to the day that computers and machines and robots do ALL the work!

at which point NOBODY will have a job!

and since we both believe that NOBODY SHOULD BE PAID NOT TO WORK what is your recommendation for the billions of non-workers?

let them die of starvation?

slaughter them wholesale?

hunt them down for sport?

Every generation sees the destruction of jobs and frets about what people are going to do in the future.

In 1900 more than half of the economy was involved in the production of food. Now a couple percent of the population produces more food than we could possibly eat. What happened to all those farmers who lost their jobs?

When I was a kid, there were uniformed elevator operators in most of the large office buildings in downtown Pittsburgh. When you pulled into a gas station, there was an attendant to pumped gas, checked your oil and tire pressure, and cleaned your windows...for free. Old guys - usually drunks - set up pins in the local bowling alleys. And so on.

Now we have millions of jobs that Rip Van Winkle - having slept for a couple generations - could not even imagine. Computer game designer. Et Cetera. New service companies are being formed every day that do valuable things for people who either don't know how or don't want to be bothered. It will never end. Automation itself will create new jobs.

Don't worry about it.

Every generation sees the destruction of jobs and frets about what people are going to do in the future.

In 1900 more than half of the economy was involved in the production of food. Now a couple percent of the population produces more food than we could possibly eat. What happened to all those farmers who lost their jobs?

When I was a kid, there were uniformed elevator operators in most of the large office buildings in downtown Pittsburgh. When you pulled into a gas station, there was an attendant to pumped gas, checked your oil and tire pressure, and cleaned your windows...for free. Old guys - usually drunks - set up pins in the local bowling alleys. And so on.

Now we have millions of jobs that Rip Van Winkle - having slept for a couple generations - could not even imagine. Computer game designer. Et Cetera. New service companies are being formed every day that do valuable things for people who either don't know how or don't want to be bothered. It will never end. Automation itself will create new jobs.

Don't worry about it.

ok

but

if computers/machines/robots are doing all the driving/lifting/toting/packaging/delivery/serving

what jobs will be left for humans?

what jobs will be left for 7 BILLION humans?

Don't worry about it.

"Automation itself will create new jobs"

like what?

the US military is working on robot and mechanized soldiers.....

at some point in the future we won't even employ PEOPLE in the military.....

or police

perhaps I can see further than you....

but I see a future in which bob the billionaire has hired 1000 technical/science/robotic/computer experts to devise ways to AUTOMATE EVERY JOB EVERYWHERE so he no longer has to pay humans salaries, compensation, holiday pay, sick pay.....

Don't worry about it.

ok

but

if computers/machines/robots are doing all the driving/lifting/toting/packaging/delivery/serving

There will always be work for those who want to work. All some on the left are saying is that the Poor should not have to suffer simply so the Richest can get richer under our form of Capitalism with our Constitutional form of Government (on markets).

Don't worry about it.

ok

but

There will always be work for those who want to work. All some on the left are saying is that the Poor should not have to suffer simply so the Richest can get richer under our form of Capitalism with our Constitutional form of Government (on markets).

And what we're saying is if you don't want to work....tough shit.

Don't worry about it.

ok

but

"There will always be work for those who want to work."

I don't believe this. There can be no doubt that we are headed for a day when machines/robots/computers/androids/drones will be doing MOST of the work. When that day comes I would not like to find that conservatives had created LAWS against housing/feeding people who do not work!

"All some on the left are saying is that the Poor should not have to suffer simply so the Richest can get richer."

a sentiment I agree with!

Don't worry about it.

ok

but

There is no work requirement in an at-will employment State. Why do you believe what you do?

Show me any general State labor code law in any at-will employment State that also provides for-Cause requirements to receive any public benefits for the People.

Are the Poor not "worth equal protection of the law", under Capitalism?

Don't worry about it.

ok

but

and round and round and round and round you INSIST that we go.....

ok......

anyone who DOES NOT WANT TO WORK should NOT get paid.

But anyone who DOES WORK a full time fkn job should earn enough to pay his rent, buy food, keep the lights on, keep the car running, and be able to eat a take out pizza on saturday might as they watch a family movie.

now you reply; (shout, actually) "I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO WORK

and we'll say.....we finished THAT subject and now we are on to a different one....

and then you shout "I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO WORK"....

round and round and round....

Don't worry about it.

ok

but

ok......

But anyone who DOES WORK a full time fkn job should earn enough to pay his rent, buy food, keep the lights on, keep the car running, and be able to eat a take out pizza on saturday might as they watch a family movie.

now you reply; (shout, actually) "I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO WORK

and we'll say.....we finished THAT subject and now we are on to a different one....

Morals from the Age of Iron is what the right wing alleges to be relevant today, in modern economic times. We have Quantum Supremacy.

Don't worry about it.

ok

but

ok......

Only one SHOUTING here is you. You don't want to work, no one really cares. As a result you don't get to eat, you don't get a roof over your head...no one cares, dumbass.

Don't worry about it.

ok

but

ok......

Only one SHOUTING here is you. You don't want to work, no one really cares. As a result you don't get to eat, you don't get a roof over your head...no one cares, dumbass.
We have a First Amendment, you need an economic argument not any form of moral argument.

ok

but

ok......

We have a First Amendment, you need an economic argument not any form of moral argument.

Great, first amendment, freedom of speech, religion, etc. Whine all you want, no one cares.

ok......

Great, first amendment, freedom of speech, religion, etc. Whine all you want, no one cares.
lol. ok, maybe an economic argument is too much of a challenge. any moral argument from the right wing is repugnant to our First Amendment.

How about a fine Capital argument under our form of Capitalism.

Do you actually believe unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed will not solve simple forms of poverty in our Republic?

Don't worry about it.

ok

but

ok......

Morals from the Age of Iron is what the right wing alleges to be relevant today, in modern economic times. We have Quantum Supremacy.

Ahaha that iron age morality thing is funny now lets talk about your fantasy land "everyone is equal" nonsense.

ok......

lol. ok, maybe an economic argument is too much of a challenge. any moral argument from the right wing is repugnant to our First Amendment.

How about a fine Capital argument under our form of Capitalism.

Do you actually believe unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed will not solve simple forms of poverty in our Republic?

Nope, because lazy slugs, such as yourself, would make being unemployed a career path.

ok

but

ok......

Ahaha that iron age morality thing is funny now lets talk about your fantasy land "everyone is equal" nonsense.
Let's start with our California State supreme law of the land (in Any conflict of laws). Article I, Section 7:
A person may not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law or denied equal protection of the laws

Employment is at the will of either party in an at-will employment State.

California general State labor code law expressly states at 2922:
An employment, having no specified term, may be terminated at the will of either party on notice to the other. Employment for a specified term means an employment for a period greater than one month.

Solving simple forms of poverty promotes the general welfare by that form of public sector intervention in that market that corrects for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment in a market friendly manner, for the public good.

the conservative way;

top 1% RICH PEOPLE

20% WELL OFF PEOPLE

POVERTY LINE

10% poverty

My way;

20% well off

40% doing fine

20% doing ok

10% above poverty line
POVERTY LINE

So I repeat....

POOR JOBS EXIST!

absolutely!

agreed!

NOT ONE PERSON should get paid who doesn't work.

do billionaires do any actual "work"?

do stockholders do any actual "work"?

isn't the whole point of capitalism to achieve a level of success such that you get paid NOT to work?

isn't that the whole point of stocks and investing?

BTW.....

I am looking forward to the day that computers and machines and robots do ALL the work!

at which point NOBODY will have a job!

and since we both believe that NOBODY SHOULD BE PAID NOT TO WORK what is your recommendation for the billions of non-workers?

let them die of starvation?

slaughter them wholesale?

hunt them down for sport?
If people live off of the investments they have they do not collect a salary and they are not getting paid for not working

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back