People are only scared of dying when its at the hands of a Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the FUCK is this in current events??? Dumbass daesh schlep is trolling his own flame thread. It should have been sunk 5 times over.

But no. Is docisdaesh moderator today?
Because its a current event?
Well, your stupidity is ever current, but no, the thread violates the rules of acceptable material/thread title for this forum.
So why dont you move it? I dont see anything that says its not acceptable. Is that why you cant have it moved?

Why the FUCK is this in current events??? Dumbass daesh schlep is trolling his own flame thread. It should have been sunk 5 times over.

Well, your stupidity is ever current, but no, the thread violates the rules of acceptable material/thread title for this forum.
So why dont you move it? I dont see anything that says its not acceptable. Is that why you cant have it moved?
What on earth makes you think I have any authority here?
You truly do make the pigs look brilliant.

Dude grow the hell up. Nobody takes that filth serious.
Take a bath then. I had no clue you were filthy. Most reds are pretty clean. Do you care to debunk the DNA evidence?

You blacks think with the wrong head....that's why most kids don't know who daddy is. Still want to play, son? Now grow up
I use both heads to think. I never claimed I wanted to play with your red nips. I said the reds I personally knew.

You wouldn't have a prayer, I just came from feeding your ilk...dumb, ignorant and no class. Now run along
You have pigs?

article-0-04C7324C000005DC-710_468x300.jpg

Though pigs are absolutely smarter.
Not really. I think this may be an Ashkenazi Jew lady.

ek_mk_mh.jpg

What on earth makes you think I have any authority here?
You truly do make the pigs look brilliant.
I never thought you had authority. I was just asking why you were so ineffective.

White guy shoots up another place like they do and the response was "we cant do anything about that"

Muslim shoots up another place and the response was "We need to do something about this...only this though! Not the other murders America Hater!"
I guess only deaths with guns counts. What about knife deaths, or by using bombs? What about vehicular homicide?

White guy shoots up another place like they do and the response was "we cant do anything about that"

Muslim shoots up another place and the response was "We need to do something about this...only this though! Not the other murders America Hater!"
I guess only deaths with guns counts. What about knife deaths, or by using bombs? What about vehicular homicide?
Does it count when a muslim hacks a child in half, I wonder?

I'll be your huckleberry!

The victim of terrorism has no fault, total innocence. Just like the victims of the mass shooters!

What dont you get about that?

Yu will have to be more specific. What mass shooters? Please God don't tell me you are one od the Reddit idiots touting the 355 mass shootings,,,

Why get specific? This is about Mass Shootings. Pick one...any one...And go from there.

Or you can always play this "Im dumb" game with someone else.

Yeah...so you are blowing smoke about "mass shootings" and won't say what your defininition/example of that even is. And i know why. Because where there is a REAL mass shootings...people get very upset, no less upset than terrorism.
But I have a feeling you are alluding to the ludicrous crowd sourced Reddit nonsense about 355 mass shootings.

Pick any Mass shooting...ANY ONE. Why are you asking for a specific shooting and what does it have to do with the OP?

Answer: Nothing and I'm not falling for your trolling question.

Ok fine - Columbine, the two shooters in Florida...the Cinema shooter...or anyother mass shooting. There is no less outrage and TV coverage than when terrorist are involved.
You said..why are we only upset when the mass shootings are Muslim. Which is a baseless, dumbass thing to say. People get plenty fired up about both.
However, one is an unfortunate side affect of someones deep emotional/psychological illness...the other is an organized group attacking people over religion. I would think liberals would be upset about people killing in the name of God...but then again...no one will ever figure out the liberal mind.

You're funny, how'd I know every fucking shooting by white guys is mental? Lol.

Without Google I bet you couldn't name the Cinema shooter. LOL..but you know the terrorist don't you!

OH, it's just like the terrorist? Where's the call to profile white guys?

Why do yiu want govt to do something when it comes to terrorist but chalk it up as mental aka nothing we can do when a white guy goes on a killing spree?

Because it's all the same? Stop it man, you're killing me :rofl:

When the white guys start yelling "Praise Allah" as they're mowing people down and chopping off heads, we'll change our tune, dingbat.

Why? Are the people less dead because the white dude didn't say the magical phrase?

Does it count when a muslim hacks a child in half, I wonder?

Only if that happened here more than some white guy shooting up a place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back