People are missing something else problematic for Obama

Still looking for affirmation on the gifted china set given the first lady (was it Laura Bush?)the Dems I believe went crazy over during I think the Bush administration?
Anyone remember that bickering by the Dems? It's not in the search engines and I want to be accurate, because I'm not like the intolerant left making up stuff.

Obama wasn't "requesting" anything. He was not involved in any way.

Hence, your conspiracy theory crashes.
images

[
While at the same time your logic is justifying the Birther movement CLINTON'S people started.
]

The Clinton campaign neither started the Birther movement nor participated in it.

President Trump of course Tweeted his Birtherism for 5 years- and just like these latest tweets- absolutely devoid of evidence.

I.E. total B.s.

See you proved my point and busted yourself attacking me.
Mamooth and you both use the show me
Ad Hominem argument.
you said : Show us the government files that show that.
OBAMA couldn't show His papers=validating the birther movement & you lied, .

President Obama was the first President to ever show voters his birth certificate.

So of course Birthers like you think that validates the Birther movement.

Trump lied about Obama when he was a proud Birther and Trump is lying about Obama now that he is a sad President.

Still looking for affirmation on the gifted china set given the first lady (was it Laura Bush?)the Dems I believe went crazy over during I think the Bush administration?
Anyone remember that bickering by the Dems? It's not in the search engines and I want to be accurate, because I'm not like the intolerant left making up stuff.
LOL- except you are the one asking for everyone else to prove what you are claiming.

Hell you are like Donald Trump- make the claim and then demand everyone else prove what you claimed.

[
While at the same time your logic is justifying the Birther movement CLINTON'S people started.
]

The Clinton campaign neither started the Birther movement nor participated in it.

President Trump of course Tweeted his Birtherism for 5 years- and just like these latest tweets- absolutely devoid of evidence.

I.E. total B.s.

Ad Hominem argument.

President Obama was the first President to ever show voters his birth certificate.

Trump lied about Obama when he was a proud Birther and Trump is lying about Obama now that he is a sad President.
I never said I was a Birther, so this proves your inability to keep stories straight
and real and your tendancies to make up and assume conections that aren't there.
I said that you guys and your argument about proof is validating birthers, and your claims that birthers are irrational or conspiracy nuts is reflected on how you guys view some Russian conspiracy. You just are inadvertantly calling these Russian tie claims a tin foil hat type conspiracy rant by viewing the same show me the proof argument as being such. Busted! You are the new birthers you do love to hate.

LOL- except you are the one asking for everyone else to prove what you are claiming.

Hell you are like Donald Trump- make the claim and then demand everyone else prove what you claimed.

*L* Now I know where you got the forum name. Seriously? You are the guys saying Flynn was Wire Tapped spied on to get him fired, and where did your fake news tell you they were wire tapping him? Answer they fail to mention where.
Why are they failing to mention where?
Because it was Trump Towers.=proving Trump Towers was wire tapped.
Liberals caught lying by saying there is no proof when they were the ones bringing forth that proof while illegally leaking info.
Liberals caught lying again by making excuses about civilian Flynn illegally being spied on saying that sometimes civilians get caught in the line of fire, yet truth is They did it 3 times not once, and that's illegal as is the leak and Obama outright lied when saying he never spied on civilians, vecause he's in charge. The excuse other agencies did it not him is enough to excuse Sessions for talking to a mere ambassador (which intelligence agencies say showed no evidence of collusion) instead of talking to Putin. Every liberal argument proves their Russian ploy to be filing false charges which is illegal and filing to spy on opponents for false charges just exemplifies the crimes and makes Nixon look like a choir boy.
BUSTED BY YOUR OWN ARGUMENTS!
THIS being caught on all sides is called a checkmate!
Try losing graciously for change.

Last edited:
It should be pointed out that Obama administration was flagarantly caught wire tapping at least three sovereign elected heads of state..I believe Germany, France and Italy come to mind so it would not surprise me given their track record that Trump Towers was also bugged.. I am sure all will come out eventually.. I also feel the Russian arguments is a classic sleight of hand where the crowd is told something by showing them something with the left hand while picking their pocket with the right or just a classic case of following the pea under the bowl as the hand is quicker then the eye or in this case the Dazzle someone with bullshit because some of the people if not most will buy into their lying toungue...

[
]

I.E. total B.s.

Ad Hominem argument.

I never said I was a Birther,.

I never said you said you were a Birther. You just post like a Birther- the same dishonest way that Birthers always posted.

The facts are clear:
Donald Trump made false claims about President Obama's birth certificate for 5 years- until he got the GOP nomination- and then he made a mealy mouthed about face and threw Birthers under the bus.

Now President Trump has tweeted an apparently false claim about former President Obama.

Why do I say apparently false claim?

Because President Trump has provided absolutely no evidence to support his claim, and both the former Director of Intelligence and the Director of the FBI said there was no such order.

Donald Trump has a history of using Twitter to try to bully those he dislikes. He is just doing it again.

It should be pointed out that Obama administration was flagarantly caught wire tapping at least three sovereign elected heads of state..I believe Germany, France and Italy come to mind so it would not surprise me given their track record that Trump Towers was also bugged...

Hmmmmm you were shocked that the United States spies on our allies? Really? You do realize our allies spy on us- right? I was always amused at the outrage because we got caught. It isn't as if we had the CIA trying to influence elections in Germany, like Russia was trying to do here.

A server at Trump Towers very possibly was bugged- would you think that was wrong if an intelligence agency obtained a legal warrant to do so following up on a possible crime or terrorism threat?

Now- if a President of the United States had ordered an illegal wire tapping for political purposes- President Trump has the entire Justice Department to pursue criminal charges against that now former President- why did he tweet rather than actually do something?

Because Trump was just repeating what he heard on Breitbart- because that is the kind of bully Trump is.

*L* Now I know where you got the forum name. Seriously? You are the guys saying Flynn was Wire Tapped spied on to get him fired, and where did your fake news tell you they were wire tapping him? Answer they fail to mention where..

When did I say any of that?

[
]

I.E. total B.s.

Ad Hominem argument.

I never said you said you were a Birther. You just post like a Birther- the same dishonest way that Birthers always posted.

The facts are clear:
Donald Trump made false claims about President Obama's birth certificate for 5 years- until he got the GOP nomination- and then he made a mealy mouthed about face and threw Birthers under the bus.

Now President Trump has tweeted an apparently false claim about former President Obama.

Because President Trump has provided absolutely no evidence to support his claim, and both the former Director of Intelligence and the Director of the FBI said there was no such order.

Donald Trump has a history of using Twitter to try to bully those he dislikes. He is just doing it again.

Very simple method of teaching;
When I make comments to reflect a mirror on what you are saying that you set your logic and standard upon and you have problems with it, then that means you have problems with your own logic. Those standards must be kept reflected upon similar issues you expose of your own affiliation and practices.
That being said, you assumed from one of those reflective lessons about Dems MIRRORING the Birthers call FOR PROVIDING PROOF and instead of apologizing you doubled down on the excuses and even lied about mistaking me for a birther through such comparisons.
Has Al Franken in his SNL days not taught you anything about looking at your reflection in the mirror *L*.
Everything your party says in demonizing opponents is always something deflected and displaced from their own behavior, wgich is where they get the idea to come up with these accusations.
MIRROR REFLECTION TIME, the thinga they hate are reflections from them.
They hate themselves.

I.E. total B.s.

Ad Hominem argument.

The facts are clear:

Very simple method of teaching;.

Ah when you say you are 'teaching'- I don't bother to read beyond that- because you are just lecturing and not having a conversation.

The facts are clear:

Donald Trump has a history of using Twitter to try to bully those he dislikes. He is just doing it again

Ad Hominem argument.

The facts are clear:

Ah when you say you are 'teaching'- I don't bother to read beyond that- because you are just lecturing and not having a conversation.

The facts are clear:

Donald Trump has a history of using Twitter to try to bully those he dislikes. He is just doing it again
You just admitted you reject learning, which is obvious.
Why in the world would you bring up the birther stuff after lying and saying you knew I wasn't a birther? The Birther stuff exposes your whole Russian conspiracy rant & is the same as the "show me evidence of wire tapping" rant.
Your last line is saying there was no order to spy but the intelligence director who says that also says there is no ollusion ith Russia evidence making all charges false and all media propaganda, but now you are saying Obamas administration illegally spied as we have the transcripts of the Flynn incidences to prove this.
You keep proving everything then asking for proof=you are the birthers. *LOL*
But worse you lost your chess match & now you're knocking over the chess board in a child like rage. Hence you guys being appropriately nicknamed crybabies.
This whole thing is about the behavior of sore losers.
tmp_23045-Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1056531830257860.jpg
tmp_23045-images-61634094008.jpeg
tmp_23045-91567-a0e863fbd513d85929cf2ab0de03ee8b2010355609.png

Your comment about using twitter to bully once again shows a mirror reflection to Dems behavior you are deflecting and displacing -psychology 101.
It is the Liberals who are using the media to Bully and social media to bully bait their opponents including during the election trying to bait Trump and the conservative crowds. Your Argument= epic fail.
The Mirror says: you are the ones you are expressing your hate for.
Al Franken's SNL character Stuart Smalley says look in the mirror, who is that staring back, what has he become=the animal he so loves to lash out against.
tmp_23045-th-162849004.jpeg

Last edited:

The facts are clear:

The facts are clear:

You just admitted you reject learning, which is obvious.]

No- you don't need to lie about what I said- here is what i said:

The facts are clear:

The facts are clear:

The facts are clear:

The facts are clear:

Yeah.......Obama’s getting picked on by Trump.

Big Bully

I have said this several times.

Podesta was not hacked.
The majority of leaks come from inside an organization. In this case a Sander's supporter who found out The DNC was unfairly and illegally rigging the Primaries for Clinton.
Wonder why Obama never investigated that?

The shocking racist, homophobic, latino phobic, bigoted remarks about every class of people in the US, as well as revelations about crooked dealings, election fraud, and rigging the primaries put THE DNC in a tail spin.

So they crafted the false Russian Narrative.

And with it, they planned to rescue the failing Clinton Campaign with it.

So they used that false narrative to justify wire tapping, Sessions, Manafort, Flynn, and Trump Tower.

Problem is, they found nothing.

So what do they do? They leak classified information to insinuate "Russian Connections" but in doing so, they exposed their illegal Felony Activities.

The rest is history, or should I say......LEGACY!

Trying to find info, search engines not helping.
Does anyone remember the time I think it was the Dems, were blasting a first lady for receiving gifted Formal China?
Was it Laura Bush or Barbara being harassed?
It was really a gift for the people since it was used by the People's house to entertain dignitaries, but someone made a stink over it.
Anyone remember this, so I can be accurate?
I don't want to "pull a CNN" (new word in the dictionary means: pulling something out your hind legs region)
Hey let's make up shit!

The facts are clear:

The facts are clear:

The facts are clear:

Yeah.......Obama’s getting picked on by Trump.

Big Bully
Not just Obama- anyone who Trump happens to be thinking about and disliking at 5 a.m. as he sits on his toilet and tweets.

So they crafted the false Russian Narrative.!

And by 'false Russian narrative' you mean having all of our intelligence agencies confirm that the Russians' hacked in the United States in order to try to influence our election?

Russia tried to influence our election- and the Trumpsters are fine with that.

So they crafted the false Russian Narrative.!

And by 'false Russian narrative' you mean having all of our intelligence agencies confirm that the Russians' hacked in the United States in order to try to influence our election?

Russia tried to influence our election- and the Trumpsters are fine with that.
No Intelligence Agency confirmed any Russian Hacking of The DNC server.
You cannot confirm something you are allowed to look at.

No one has been allowed to look at it.
The FBI asked but was denied by THE DNC.

Question is, WHY WON"T ANYONE SUBPOENA that server? Why didn't Obama subpoena that server. Your answer is: Because there is no evidence actually on it, and so no one wants to waste their time with it. They know it's a political farce, and false narrative born of politics during an election.

And the report everyone tried to cite, does not even reveal any evidence to back up their claims.

The best they could do was say "looks like" and we all know THE CIA can plant Russian Fingerprints on your mom's ass...and they can also tap her ass....so....until someone is actually allowed to analyze the DNC SERVER, there is NO PROOF.

There is proof Trump Tower was wire tapped. The FBI used transcripts of the wire tap to exonerate Flynn, who never should have been asked to resign.

Forum List

Back