People are missing something else problematic for Obama

*L* Now I know where you got the forum name. Seriously? You are the guys saying Flynn was Wire Tapped spied on to get him fired, and where did your fake news tell you they were wire tapping him? Answer they fail to mention where.
Why are they failing to mention where?
Because it was Trump Towers.=proving Trump Towers was wire tapped.

How do you, or anybody else know where Flynn was when he was picked up talking to those fucking Ruskies on the wiretap the FBI had on them? Have you seen the transcripts?

*L* Now I know where you got the forum name. Seriously? You are the guys saying Flynn was Wire Tapped spied on to get him fired, and where did your fake news tell you they were wire tapping him? Answer they fail to mention where.

How do you, or anybody else know where Flynn was when he was picked up talking to those fucking Ruskies on the wiretap the FBI had on them? Have you seen the transcripts?

Have you seen THE DNC server?

The FBI reviewed the transcripts to exonerate Flynn.

Therefore there was a wire tap.

How does one "REVIEW A PHONE CALL" without a recording of a phone call or Transcripts of it?

FBI reviewed Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing illicit

It should be pointed out that Obama administration was flagarantly caught wire tapping at least three sovereign elected heads of state..I believe Germany, France and Italy come to mind so it would not surprise me given their track record that Trump Towers was also bugged.. I am sure all will come out eventually.. I also feel the Russian arguments is a classic sleight of hand where the crowd is told something by showing them something with the left hand while picking their pocket with the right or just a classic case of following the pea under the bowl as the hand is quicker then the eye or in this case the Dazzle someone with bullshit because some of the people if not most will buy into their lying toungue...

Those operation were exposed illegally and were not exposed due to flagrant tactics by our intelligence agencies.

I think Russia was more involved in Trumphs elections than our government will let on.

It should be pointed out that Obama administration was flagarantly caught wire tapping at least three sovereign elected heads of state..I believe Germany, France and Italy come to mind so it would not surprise me given their track record that Trump Towers was also bugged.. I am sure all will come out eventually.. I also feel the Russian arguments is a classic sleight of hand where the crowd is told something by showing them something with the left hand while picking their pocket with the right or just a classic case of following the pea under the bowl as the hand is quicker then the eye or in this case the Dazzle someone with bullshit because some of the people if not most will buy into their lying toungue...

Those operation were exposed illegally and were not exposed due to flagrant tactics by our intelligence agencies.

I think Russia was more involved in Trumphs elections than our government will let on.

Obama's Chief Intelligence Officer said that there was no evidence of any collusion between Russia and The Trump Team to impact US Elections.
Quote: Clapper

Exactly how many times do you boneheads have to be shown this stuff?

Are you a paid DNC troll?

No one can be this dense and idiotic unless they are paid to be literally a mindless drone. AKA DNC INTERNET TROLL.

How does one "REVIEW A PHONE CALL" without a recording of a phone call or Transcripts of it?

The wire tap was on the Russians when they snagged Flynn's conversation. I haven't seen the transcripts. They are not published anywhere, yet.

I have said this several times.

So they crafted the false Russian Narrative.!

And by 'false Russian narrative' you mean having all of our intelligence agencies confirm that the Russians' hacked in the United States in order to try to influence our election?

Russia tried to influence our election- and the Trumpsters are fine with that.
Obama calls Trump's 'rigged' election claims irresponsible 'whining'

US president warns Trump’s allegations could divide the country as more Republicans continue to disown nominee’s claims of election conspiracy

Tuesday 18 October 2016 16.38 EDT
First published on Tuesday 18 October 2016 14.18 EDT

Barack Obama has told Donald Trump to “stop whining” as Republicans continue to disown Trump’s claims that the US election is “rigged”.

As the GOP nominee approaches the last presidential debate with Hillary Clinton, Obama warned his claims could divide America.

“One way of weakening America and making it less great is if you start betraying those basic traditions that have held it together for well over two centuries,” said Obama, adding that there was no evidence at all to support Trump’s allegations.

“If you start whining before the game’s even over, then you don’t have what it takes to be in this job, because there are a lot of things that don’t go your way,” added Obama, who called for a “peaceful transfer of power”.

The wire tap was on the Russians when they snagged Flynn's conversation. I haven't seen the transcripts. They are not published anywhere, yet.
They won't be....because he didn’t do or say anything wrong.

Obama's Chief Intelligence Officer said that there was no evidence of any collusion between Russia and The Trump Team to impact US Elections.

No one can be this dense and idiotic unless they are paid to be literally a mindless drone. AKA DNC INTERNET TROLL.

I believe his word were:

"We did not include any evidence in our report, and I say, "our," that's N.S.A., F.B.I. and C.I.A., with my office, the Director of National Intelligence, that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report."

Meet The Press 03-05-17

You're a plant aren't you?

How would you know? Can't trust Flynn, he lied to his boss about it. What else has he done? What else has he not told the truth about.

There doesn't need to be collusion for the KGB to have been trying to assist Trump. Two fellow travelers simply on the same path.

But they exist, and anyone with a rational mind would agree they exist.
The call took place in Trump Tower.
Therefore Trump Tower was Wire Tapped.

We only know about the Flynn Wire Tap, because it was leaked by a Felon committing Espionage.

How would you know? Can't trust Flynn, he lied to his boss about it. What else has he done? What else has he not told the truth about.

Do you Trust Obama's Chief of Intelligence who said there was no evidence of Collusion between Russia and The Trump Campaign to impact the election?

Do you Trust The FBI who said there was no evidence of any unethical or illicit actions by Flynn when they "REVIEWED THE PHONE CALL" and exonerated him?

Yet, he was assassinated by The Left. He should not have resigned imo.

Is English your primary language?

Why is this so hard to understand?

Trying to find info, search engines not helping.
Does anyone remember the time I think it was the Dems, were blasting a first lady for receiving gifted Formal China?
Was it Laura Bush or Barbara being harassed?
It was really a gift for the people since it was used by the People's house to entertain dignitaries, but someone made a stink over it.
Anyone remember this, so I can be accurate?
I don't want to "pull a CNN" (new word in the dictionary means: pulling something out your hind legs region)

Nancy Reagan got flack for getting a gift of $120,000 worth of fine China while at the White House.

But they exist, and anyone with a rational mind would agree they exist.
The call took place in Trump Tower.
Therefore Trump Tower was Wire Tapped.

We only know about the Flynn Wire Tap, because it was leaked by a Felon committing Espionage.

So if I called up one of the Russians being watched and the FBI records that conversation, that would mean the FBI Bugged or Tapped my home phone?

I don't think it works like that.

So far nothing.

Only thing he did was keep a secret from the VP.

If one lie hangs someone then Obama should have been hung after he lied about keeping our doctors.

Do you Trust Obama's Chief of Intelligence who said there was no evidence of Collusion between Russia and The Trump Campaign to impact the election?

Do you Trust The FBI who said there was no evidence of any unethical or illicit actions by Flynn when they "REVIEWED THE PHONE CALL" and exonerated him?

Yet, he was assassinated by The Left. He should not have resigned imo.

Is English your primary language?

Why is this so hard to understand?

He didn't say there was no evidence. He said there was no evidence included in the report.

Did the left make him lie and make his boss look dumber that he already looks?

So far nothing.

Only thing he did was keep a secret from the VP.

If one lie hangs someone then Obama should have been hung after he lied about keeping our doctors.

Trumph said his plan would cover everyone with better benefits too. Should he resign over that?

I have said this several times.

So they crafted the false Russian Narrative.!

And by 'false Russian narrative' you mean having all of our intelligence agencies confirm that the Russians' hacked in the United States in order to try to influence our election?

Russia tried to influence our election- and the Trumpsters are fine with that.

US president warns Trump’s allegations could divide the country as more Republicans continue to disown nominee’s claims of election conspiracy

Tuesday 18 October 2016 16.38 EDT
First published on Tuesday 18 October 2016 14.18 EDT

Barack Obama has told Donald Trump to “stop whining” as Republicans continue to disown Trump’s claims that the US election is “rigged”.

As the GOP nominee approaches the last presidential debate with Hillary Clinton, Obama warned his claims could divide America.

“One way of weakening America and making it less great is if you start betraying those basic traditions that have held it together for well over two centuries,” said Obama, adding that there was no evidence at all to support Trump’s allegations.

“If you start whining before the game’s even over, then you don’t have what it takes to be in this job, because there are a lot of things that don’t go your way,” added Obama, who called for a “peaceful transfer of power”.

So why are you okay with Russia attempting to rig our elections- and Trump's efforts to deny that Russia did?

Do you trust the FBI who said that Russia did try to influence our election?
Do you trust the FBI who has said that Obama did not order any wire tapping of Trump's campaign?

Why do you not care that Russia tried to influence our election?

Forum List

Back