People are missing something else problematic for Obama

I have said this several times.

So they crafted the false Russian Narrative.!

And by 'false Russian narrative' you mean having all of our intelligence agencies confirm that the Russians' hacked in the United States in order to try to influence our election?

Russia tried to influence our election- and the Trumpsters are fine with that.
Obama calls Trump's 'rigged' election claims irresponsible 'whining'

US president warns Trump’s allegations could divide the country as more Republicans continue to disown nominee’s claims of election conspiracy

Tuesday 18 October 2016 16.38 EDT
First published on Tuesday 18 October 2016 14.18 EDT

Barack Obama has told Donald Trump to “stop whining” as Republicans continue to disown Trump’s claims that the US election is “rigged”.

As the GOP nominee approaches the last presidential debate with Hillary Clinton, Obama warned his claims could divide America.

“One way of weakening America and making it less great is if you start betraying those basic traditions that have held it together for well over two centuries,” said Obama, adding that there was no evidence at all to support Trump’s allegations.

“If you start whining before the game’s even over, then you don’t have what it takes to be in this job, because there are a lot of things that don’t go your way,” added Obama, who called for a “peaceful transfer of power”.

So why are you okay with Russia attempting to rig our elections- and Trump's efforts to deny that Russia did?

Way to Rig A Question. Apparently you answered your own question.

Who said I was ok with anyone rigging anything?

You did, just like your party tried to say Trump was colluding with Russia while they were paying hackers to hack their opponents email accounts and were wire tapping The Trump Campaign.

Of course I am against rigging an election, Especially an Election Primary like The DNC did indeed RIG!

Hillary was "NOT YOUR NOMINEE" So maybe you should ask her and THE DNC why they tried to rig the election.

Again, for the intellectually challenged, Obama's Chief Intelligence Officer, Clapper stated unequivocally that there was no Collusion by Russia with The Trump Campaign to impact our election.

Is it going to take Obama himself to come out and say this?

If so, why hasn't anyone heard from him?

Why is he in hiding?

More importantly, why aren't you mad as Hell at The DNC and Hillary Clinton for rigging The DNC Primary Election?

Last edited:

And by 'false Russian narrative' you mean having all of our intelligence agencies confirm that the Russians' hacked in the United States in order to try to influence our election?

No Intelligence Agency confirmed any Russian Hacking of The DNC server.

US officially accuses Russia of hacking DNC and interfering with election

“We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities,” said the office of the director of national intelligence and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in a joint statement.

US intelligence and the Obama administration had concluded over the summer that sophisticated Russian hackers were responsible for hacking the servers of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and leaking emails that embarrassed senior Democratic officeholders.

No Intelligence Agency confirmed any Russian Hacking of The DNC server.

US officially accuses Russia of hacking DNC and interfering with election

“We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities,” said the office of the director of national intelligence and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in a joint statement.

US intelligence and the Obama administration had concluded over the summer that sophisticated Russian hackers were responsible for hacking the servers of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and leaking emails that embarrassed senior Democratic officeholders.

US president warns Trump’s allegations could divide the country as more Republicans continue to disown nominee’s claims of election conspiracy

Barack Obama has told Donald Trump to “stop whining” as Republicans continue to disown Trump’s claims that the US election is “rigged”.

As the GOP nominee approaches the last presidential debate with Hillary Clinton, Obama warned his claims could divide America.

“One way of weakening America and making it less great is if you start betraying those basic traditions that have held it together for well over two centuries,” said Obama, adding that there was no evidence at all to support Trump’s allegations.

“If you start whining before the game’s even over, then you don’t have what it takes to be in this job, because there are a lot of things that don’t go your way,” added Obama, who called for a “peaceful transfer of power”.

So why are you okay with Russia attempting to rig our elections- and Trump's efforts to deny that Russia did?

Who said I was ok with anyone rigging anything? Especially a Primary like The DNC did.
Hillary was "NOT YOUR NOMINEE" So maybe you should ask her and THE DNC why they tried to rig the election.

Again, for the intellectually challenged, Obama's Chief Intelligence Officer, Clapper stated unequivocally that there was no Collusion by Russia with The Trump Campaign to impact our election.

Why is he in hiding?

LOL- why are you such an ignorant shill for Trump? Here is a top sekrit photo of former President Obama in 'hiding'

58bde1d11a00003700f41f7d.jpeg

Barack Obama Doesn't Look Too Worried About Life In This Leather Jacket | The Huffington Post

This is a 'leaked' communique from President Obama from his hiding place....

And here is the denial from the former Director of Intelligence that President Obama ordered any wire tapping.
Barack Obama's former director of national intelligence was crystal clear that the FBI had never been given a secret court order to carry out electronic surveillance at Trump Tower in New York."Absolutely I can deny it,” James Clapper said with a steady gaze, adding for good measure: "Something like this? Absolutely I would know

Clapper stated unequivocally that there was no Collusion by Russia with The Trump Campaign

Sorry but he didn't state that unequivocally. Seems to me he parsed his words for some reason rather than unequivocally stating a conclusion.

"We did not include any evidence in our report, and I say, "our," that's N.S.A., F.B.I. and C.I.A., with my office, the Director of National Intelligence, that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report."

Who said I was ok with anyone rigging anything?

You did, just like your party tried to say Trump was colluding with Russia

When did I say that Trump was colluding with Russia?

Feel free to provide that quote.

Or you can just admit you were lying as part of your campaign to shill for Trump.

See you are doing it again, admitting Clinton tried to rig the election by illegally witholding and destroying evidence, which you claim Russia tried to use to rig the election.
Which means you HAVE TO SAY CLINTON RIGGED. The difference is Clinton did rig the election (and still lost *L*) but Russia only "tried" or inadvertantly may have interfered, the term rig is assumed since they hacked all agencies and sides of the isle most likely for other reasons your side likes to claim.
According to your previous arguments they claim there is evidence, but never provide that evidence and this is probably because it exposes us doing something invading
privacy. So there's 2 things exposing your former arguments: "no proof argument" and
if there is proof it would be proving spying
that would make it a checkmate either way you lose former arguments.

Now, you are concerned about what Russia tried to do, but then do nothing about Obama trying that very same thing during the Israeli election to try and oust Netanyahu who he despised. Sound familiar?
=HYPOCRACY 101
I call BS on your concern, it's not the act
as I just proved it's the person you are demonizing and attacking for political means and motives, the difference is you are a civilian, when those in power do it they call that abuse of power and false charges.
tmp_21724-754984981677336709.jpg

Last edited:

See you are doing it again, admitting Clinton]

See you are doing it again- admitting you kick puppies.

Look- I can lie about what you posted just like you do.

Do you admit that Russia hacked in the United States to try to influence our election?

Who said I was ok with anyone rigging anything? Especially a Primary like The DNC did.

Why is he in hiding?

LOL- why are you such an ignorant shill for Trump? Here is a top sekrit photo of former President Obama in 'hiding'

Barack Obama Doesn't Look Too Worried About Life In This Leather Jacket | The Huffington Post

And here is the denial from the former Director of Intelligence that President Obama ordered any wire tapping.
Barack Obama's former director of national intelligence was crystal clear that the FBI had never been given a secret court order to carry out electronic surveillance at Trump Tower in New York."Absolutely I can deny it,” James Clapper said with a steady gaze, adding for good measure: "Something like this? Absolutely I would know

Ummm using this standard you are justifying Putin when he says he had not ordered the hacking (which youvprovide no evidence of).
Your party claims it's his people thus automatically falls on him, now you change that rule when itcs your own affiliation party.
Must be nice to change standard when you see fit, have you ever tried religious debates for the church, you'd be good at their double standard tactics too. :)

Do you admit that Russia hacked in the United States to try to influence our election?

See you had to demonize me instead of addressing why you boxed yourself in a corner and gave up Clinton in order to attack Trump. Once again you threw the chess board to the ground when you lost the game "you started". And that sells your political stance by showing us our label of you guys accurate right?

Trying to find info, search engines not helping.
Does anyone remember the time I think it was the Dems, were blasting a first lady for receiving gifted Formal China?
Was it Laura Bush or Barbara being harassed?
It was really a gift for the people since it was used by the People's house to entertain dignitaries, but someone made a stink over it.
Anyone remember this, so I can be accurate?
I don't want to "pull a CNN" (new word in the dictionary means: pulling something out your hind legs region)

Nancy Reagan got flack for getting a gift of $120,000 worth of fine China while at the White House.

Ok so it was Nancy, thank you.
The gifted China was the people's china a gift for the people as we entertained
dignataries yet they made a stink about the WH receiving gifts. Nancy I don't believe ever sold the dishes or did favors for the dishes to those who gifted them.
But this is the concern for gifts, sometimes they come with a price in form of favors thus become bribes.
Like in the case of Obama's Persian rugs.
The rugs were not the people's rugs, we got no benefit from them. Obama's dogs soiled those rugs and yet his gifted rugs brought him $4.4 millon just as he left office he cashed out his gift which you can say he did favors for=bribe.
IRAN got sanctions lifted and huge chunks of cash back, now you know the held money originally belonged to Iran but was by record in accts never in the form of cash.
The money was not transfered in accts that can be verified by the original holders but put into cash to allow illegal funneling.
In Obamas case that funnel was oartially done in the form of inconspicuous rugs later cashed out exceeding their value.
But I am the all seeing eye, I see everything, you can't fool a watcher who notices the little hand fakes and missdirections.
Just call me your cousin Vinny, cause I spot all the tricks and notice things others miss.
The "Barack Obama" Carpet: Sotheby's Sale N08503 Features Large & Rare Tabriz Silk

Rug Rag Advice for Obama Puppy Dog

*L* Now I know where you got the forum name. Seriously? You are the guys saying Flynn was Wire Tapped spied on to get him fired, and where did your fake news tell you they were wire tapping him? Answer they fail to mention where.
Why are they failing to mention where?
Because it was Trump Towers.=proving Trump Towers was wire tapped.

How do you, or anybody else know where Flynn was when he was picked up talking to those fucking Ruskies on the wiretap the FBI had on them? Have you seen the transcripts?

Have you seen THE DNC server?

The FBI reviewed the transcripts to exonerate Flynn.

Therefore there was a wire tap.

How does one "REVIEW A PHONE CALL" without a recording of a phone call or Transcripts of it?

FBI reviewed Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing illicit

The wire tap was on the Russians when they snagged Flynn's conversation. I haven't seen the transcripts. They are not published anywhere, yet.
But they exist, and anyone with a rational mind would agree they exist.
The call took place in Trump Tower.
Therefore Trump Tower was Wire Tapped.

We only know about the Flynn Wire Tap, because it was leaked by a Felon committing Espionage.

So if I called up one of the Russians being watched and the FBI records that conversation, that would mean the FBI Bugged or Tapped my home phone?

I don't think it works like that.

Date of the transcript Flynn would know where he was at. He was tapped 3 times throwing the caught in the line of fire excuse out the window.

Why is he in hiding?

Ummm using this standard you are justifying Putin

When did I 'justify Putin'?

Specifically.

Its hard to keep up with your lies.

See you had to demonize me ?

Pointing out that you are lying about what I posed is not 'demonizing' you.

Stop lying about my posts and I will stop pointing out your lies.

Obama wasn't "requesting" anything. He was not involved in any way.

Hence, your conspiracy theory crashes.

OBAMA was the one who set up Sessions meeting with the Russian Ambassador, try getting your news from other sources outside the protection of the party.
The fact they don't give you the full story should scare the hell out of you since how do you know what from past info and stories is real and what is (as they admit) shaping how you perceive things(propaganda).
Who else did they twist the image on to demonize, andwho are they making you like in image that underneath is as sinister and corrupted as they come?

Why is he in hiding?

Specifically.

See you proved my point, you can't keep standards and understand correlations, emulations, mirror reflections & reflective learning. You proved you can't be honest with yourself, honest in debating topics, or cordial. Because you can't you declare everything a lie even though that is a lie by you.=displacement behavior.

Fact of what I posted I described it clear enough saying : "using this standard you are justifying Putin when he says he had not ordered the hacking"

This is because You set the standard and logic that Obama is not responsible for what his hirees or staff or administration does, therefore that standard has to equally be given to Putin in the SAME EXACT MANNER least you admit yu lied.
Therefore you are either the liar or making false charges on Putin, justifying him in the SAME EXACT MANNER YOU MAKE EXCUSES FOR OBAMA.
Check mate....You really are bad at this aren't you, which is why you ad hominem respond and demonize me instead of addressing the web you weave for your own arguments. The more you and they speak, the more they trap themselves, because lies entangle into more lying does that.
tmp_25426-found out his party lost the election1677336709.jpg
tmp_25426-roll_2586757b-300x187-988101276.jpg

Last edited:

Why is he in hiding?

Specifically.

See you proved my point,H]

Again- when did I 'justify' Putin?

Hey good photo of you though.

Trying to find info, search engines not helping.
Does anyone remember the time I think it was the Dems, were blasting a first lady for receiving gifted Formal China?
Was it Laura Bush or Barbara being harassed?
It was really a gift for the people since it was used by the People's house to entertain dignitaries, but someone made a stink over it.
Anyone remember this, so I can be accurate?
I don't want to "pull a CNN" (new word in the dictionary means: pulling something out your hind legs region)
Nancy Reagan. Even though the funds were gifted and donated democrats never stopped saying she wasted a fortune on the white house china.

They could not attack Reagan's success so they attacked the china, typical.
THEY can't attack the 150,000 jobs created this month, 48% drop in illegal inflows, 1000's criminals arrested and some deported, Companies brought back, reduced gov't over spending including saving the Gov't $$ on renegotiated deals. Removal of over regulation stifiling business, pumping confidence back into markets that has jumped, updating much needed
infrastucture to stimulate job growth, bringing back manufacturing and saving struggling extraction & material markets that struggled under the last administration.
They can't attack success so they can only use ad hominem rants and raves.

Forum List

Back