Pennsylvania to count undated ballots, election official says, despite US Supreme Court ruling

There's no reason to lose faith in the process. If you write your signature on a ballot certifying your vote and it gets rejected because you wrote it in pencil instead of ink, or because you wrote it in green ink instead of blue or black, that's not a valid reason to reject a ballot. In fact rejecting a ballot generally has to be for some material reason.
What? Show me where the color of the ink was the defining issue

Does this increase or decrease citizens faith in elections? Will your DOJ get involved?

Pennsylvania to count undated ballots, election official says, despite US Supreme Court ruling​

A top election official in Pennsylvania says the state will disregard the U.S. Supreme Court's guidance on counting mail-in ballots arriving in envelopes with typos or incorrect dates, saying that the state's Commonwealth Court has already established the practice as licit.

Pennsylvania's election laws have historically required voters to include a signature and date on the outside of return envelopes when voting by mail.

However, acting Secretary of State Leigh Chapman announced that Pennsylvania election officials should continue counting ballots that arrive with improperly filled-out envelopes, in accordance with the Commonwealth Court's previous ruling on the matter.
I have a solution.

Disband the FedGov.

Okay, but you can still buy a gun, eh?
A class III weapon/suppressor?......Not till you pay $200 and get a tax stamp from the ATF.

Oh you pay for it from a Class III dealer but you can't pick it up till Uncle Sugar sends you a tax stamp in the mail......Six or eight months later....If you are lucky.

image.jpg

Democrats are lawless law breaking motherfuckers
It was a bipartisan group of geriatric voters who forgot to scribble the date on the outer envelope that originally sued using the Voting right act. Hardly "law breaking motherfuckers". I dare say " law breaking motherfuckers" don't rely on Courts do they? Benedict Donald and his MAGAMOB are a prime example of " law breaking motherfuckers" who have no use for the courts or law and order, imho.

It was a bipartisan group of geriatric voters who forgot to scribble the date on the outer envelope that originally sued using the Voting right act.

lmao

Gee, I wonder who put them up to it.

(Not).

Hardly "law breaking motherfuckers". I dare say " law breaking motherfuckers" don't rely on Courts do they? Benedict Donald and his MAGAMOB are a prime example of " law breaking motherfuckers" who have no use for the courts or law and order, imho.

TDS again?

Shit's getting old.

Don't you have anything else?

SUBJECT TO the United States Constitution.

States do NOT have the right to ignore Supreme Court rulings
Not according to the Constitution, the USSC over ruled a valid action, which shows the conservative led court is stepping over it's boundaries.

Forum List

Back