Pennsylvania state senate democrat leaves party

Yea, he is a corporate democrat who got ran out of his party....I noticed he didn't call himself a Republican tho….

Kinda reminds me of the tons of republicans leaving their party and calling themselves independents.....did you post them??

Here I will help you....

Justin Amash (The person who co-founded the Tea Party) -- left the GOP after he saw how his party became total sycophants for Trump...

Andy McKean -- Iowa's longest serving Republican now Democrat and will run for re-election as a Democrat...

and there are more ……

Justin Amash is just the latest Republican to abandon the GOP in the Trump era. Here are the most high-profile exits

Yea, he is a corporate democrat who got ran out of his party....I noticed he didn't call himself a Republican tho….

Kinda reminds me of the tons of republicans leaving their party and calling themselves independents.....did you post them??

Here I will help you....

Justin Amash (The person who co-founded the Tea Party) -- left the GOP after he saw how his party became total sycophants for Trump...

Andy McKean -- Iowa's longest serving Republican now Democrat and will run for re-election as a Democrat...

and there are more ……

Justin Amash is just the latest Republican to abandon the GOP in the Trump era. Here are the most high-profile exits
He's actually a pro union former democrat now so no he's not a corporate democrat. Big difference is those leaving the GOP ACT like leftists those leaving the Demoncrats are straight white males who are more conservative...we can swap mmk?

Here I will help you....

and there are more ……

He's actually a pro union former democrat now so no he's not a corporate democrat. Big difference is those leaving the GOP ACT like leftists those leaving the Demoncrats are straight white males who are more conservative...we can swap mmk?

Great, we'll come out ahead I guess.

Here I will help you....

and there are more ……

He is aware that his district swung from 54-45 Obama to 57-40 Trump -- so he is doing this to appeal to the Trumpers in his district without losing his Dem voters...he ran unopposed in the last election...

By the way, if he was really pro union, he definitely wouldn't be welcomed by conservatives now would he??

When he starts to advocate for dumb shit like cutting Medicare/Medicaid, Social security, then come talk to me....but not even the "trumpers" in his district want that..

Why did you ignore all of the republicans leaving their party?

Forum List

Back