Example for current Democrat hypocrisy.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
When Trump met with the NK dictator he was "legitimizing" that leader.

When Trump refuses to "legitimize" the current Democrat sham shit show with documents and witnesses he's ridiculed for near criminal behavior.

I really do hope the Democrats pay dearly for this farce next year.

When Trump refuses to "legitimize" the current Democrat sham shit show with documents and witnesses he's ridiculed for near criminal behavior.

It's not "near criminal behaviour", it's "Obstruction of Congress" and was one of the Articles of Impeachment for Richard Nixon, who also refused to honour supoenas or turn over evidence, and then erased 18 minutes of the "smoking gun" tape when the Supreme Court ordered him to turn over the evidence.

The evidence here is compelling. And Trump has no defence other than to smear the Republican witnesses, all of whom are people who he personally hired to advise him and to carry out his policies. Many of these witnesses are people who have served their country faithfully for all of their adult lives. Lt. Col. Vindman was slandered egregiously and is being put into a witness protection program to protect him from the abuse.

70% of Americans from both the right and the left think that what Trump did in the Ukraine is wrong. People also think his abandoning the Kurds is wrong. That separating families at the border is wrong. That locking up 40,000 people who have committed no crimes, is stupid and wrong.

More and more, people are seeing Donald Trump as the epitome of a lying and corrupt individual who poisons and destroys everything he touches.

Everything Donald Trump set out to fix, is worse than when he started. The deficit, illegal border crossings, detention of non criminal immigrants, manufacturing, farming in the midwest, the world economy is slowing because of his tariffs.

EVERYTHING DONALD TRUMP TOUCHES, DIES.

Can I add that the GOP's lawyer, the guy asking the questions on behalf of Republicans, is a total doofus. I would never want this guy on my team. He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, and he's actually elicited a lot of really damaging information against the President, through his questioning.

• Banned

It's not "near criminal behaviour", it's "Obstruction of Congress" and was one of the Articles of Impeachment for Richard Nixon, who also refused to honour supoenas or turn over evidence, and then erased 18 minutes of the "smoking gun" tape when the Supreme Court ordered him to turn over the evidence.

The evidence here is compelling. And Trump has no defence other than to smear the Republican witnesses, all of whom are people who he personally hired to advise him and to carry out his policies. Many of these witnesses are people who have served their country faithfully for all of their adult lives. Lt. Col. Vindman was slandered egregiously and is being put into a witness protection program to protect him from the abuse.

70% of Americans from both the right and the left think that what Trump did in the Ukraine is wrong. People also think his abandoning the Kurds is wrong. That separating families at the border is wrong. That locking up 40,000 people who have committed no crimes, is stupid and wrong.

More and more, people are seeing Donald Trump as the epitome of a lying and corrupt individual who poisons and destroys everything he touches.

Everything Donald Trump set out to fix, is worse than when he started. The deficit, illegal border crossings, detention of non criminal immigrants, manufacturing, farming in the midwest, the world economy is slowing because of his tariffs.

Richard Nixon actually committed REAL CRIMES.

There is NO JUSTICE in the House so there is no obstruction.

When Trump refuses to "legitimize" the current Democrat sham shit show with documents and witnesses he's ridiculed for near criminal behavior

Just what are you babblng about? Even for you, that was senseless. Not sucking up to dictators is nothing like obstructing justice.

Oh, I see what's happening. You know your GodKing is a criminal. The Democrats have proven that beyond any shadow of doubt. You have no good response to that, as you don't see honesty as an option. The party has told you to run interference for DearLeader, so you're here rage-weeping.

Here's a thought. Why not just put country before party? Admit that the Democrats have been right all along, because they have. Back the impeachment and removal of President Trump. Abandoning the dark side will remove a great weight from your soul. Sure, that will cause your old corrupt friends to abandon you, but that's for the best.

We all pay for the farce of our political system every day.

Richard Nixon actually committed REAL CRIMES.

There is NO JUSTICE in the House so there is no obstruction.
No, we are simply not a nation of laws.

Trump loves Kim.

Yes, he actually loves him. Trump fawned and fawned over the love letter he got from Kim.

That's all it takes for a mass murdering fucknut to get our idiot game show host to love him.

A love letter.

trump-blushing.jpg

He loves me! He really, really loves me!

Trump on North Korea's Kim: 'We fell in love' over 'beautiful letters'

Congress NEEDS to be obstructed. It's part of the swamp President Trump promised to drain.

"Liberalism IS A MENTAL DISORDER from which there is no known medical cure."

Repubs are the clear winners in the hypocrite class. Remember the tea party?

That's all it takes for a mass murdering *******

Aside from your ignorant and vulgar hysteria, North Korea has been notably silent in recent months.
AT LEAST President Trump did NOT hand over $5 BILLION worth of food and oil to North Korea, as Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton did for their worthless promise to stop building nuclear bombs.

Your reference to "mass murdering" must mean 30,000,000 innocent, unborn babies murdered at the behest of you Democrats, a disproportionate number of which were black, in keeping with the intentions of racist Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood. What can anyone expect of a pack of thugs whose prime directive is killing unborn babies and calling it "choice" when:
1. The baby has no choice,
2. The baby's father has no choice, whether to pay 18 years child support or never see his own child,
3. The four grandparents have no choice, even if they want to hold and love and raise their grandbaby.

Leftists don't speak or print or type without lying. Evil is like that.

Independent. I think the far right and the far left are wacky.

Only Leftists claim to be "independent" to avoid the disgrace of being a Leftist Democrat.

You can't name anything hypocritical about the Tea Party, only about Democrats, which group you pretend not to be part of.

Independent. I think the far right and the far left are wacky.

Only Leftists claim to be "independent" to avoid the disgrace of being a Leftist Democrat.

You can't name anything hypocritical about the Tea Party, only about Democrats, which group you pretend not to be part of.
The tea party disappeared when a repub drastically increased deficits....

No, that was Barack Obama who increased the deficit by 8 TRILLION after attacking Bush as "unpatriotic" for increasing it 1 Trillion. Not that any Democrat gives a damn about state or national deficits......

No, that was Barack Obama who increased the deficit by 8 TRILLION after attacking Bush as "unpatriotic" for increasing it 1 Trillion. Not that any Democrat gives a damn about state or national deficits......
And trump has increased Obama deficits and where is the tea party? Trump is a hypocrite machine.

Congress NEEDS to be obstructed. It's part of the swamp President Trump promised to drain.

"Liberalism IS A MENTAL DISORDER from which there is no known medical cure."

Sounds like you're proposing the subversion or overthrow of our Constitutional Republic. Legalizing the Obstruction of Congress? Wow.

Guilty until proven innocent am I right libs. We are going to obliterate your entire corrupt party next Nov.
OH, we're throwing legal terms around? I have one. ''Beyond, REASONABLE doubt.'' See that word I put in caps for you? It says not beyond any doubt.

I and most people don't think it's REASONABLE to believe the account of someone who lies so habitually that you need to be an accountant to keep up.

Especially not because their are credible people who are prepared to risk jailtime if they lie disputing the claims of that someone. Especially not because those people have testified to the existence of corroberating evidence in the form of documents that that someone is fighting to prevent the release of all the way to SCOTUS. Especially not since the explanation of that someone completely defies credulity.

Forum List

Back