Penn State: Removing 9 ft statue of beloved coach.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Errrr,.did I mention that this *freak freeh* was an inside guy for the administration?
2. Interesting to those whom have integrity.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Errrr, did I mention that pointless statements do little to make you look like less of a fool right now?

1. It would be pointless to a liberal to have communications with some one else with integrity, oil and water my liberal friend, you and I do not mix, and I like it that way.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Errrr,.did I mention that this *freak freeh* was an inside guy for the administration?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So Penn State picked an inside guy who still trashed the entire adminstration and Paterno. Just how does that help your position? Oh, that's right, it doesn't.

P.S. Freeh was a past FBI Director. Way beyond reproach by someone like you.

Paterno protected knowingly a man who raped and tortured young boys.

Penn State will play football, very poorly for a long time, taking the blame and shame for what happened.

May the leaders of academia, government, business, and church ponder the effects in their neighborhoods at State College.

Sorry bout that,

^ Finally gave up on op.

:clap:

1. You mean post number 1 or post number 6?
2 My post, #6, is what I base my entire argument on!

Number 6
{"Sorry bout that,

1. Huge mistake by Penn State!
2. All this witch hunting over one guy???
3. This whole story sounds like those who were molested were two year olds!
4. Do they have two year old at Penn State???
5. Joe didn't do this, leave him alone!!!!!
6. The guy was a legend to college ball, why do they have to throw him into the ditch???
7. Removing Joe's statue is stupid!!!
7. LINK:Joe Paterno statue removed from outside Penn State University's Beaver Stadium - ESPN

"The Joe Paterno statue was removed Sunday morning from its pedestal outside Beaver Stadium, and it will be stored in an unnamed "secure location," Penn State president Rodney Erickson announced. Erickson also said the Paterno name will remain on the university's library."}

3. You see my post has an opinion attached to it, a reason and an argument attached, its why this thread is still going, and going, and likely to keep going till I get those fucking liberals in the administration at Penn State!:mad:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So Penn State picked an inside guy who still trashed the entire adminstration and Paterno. Just how does that help your position? Oh, that's right, it doesn't.

P.S. Freeh was a past FBI Director. Way beyond reproach by someone like you.

1. I tower over this freeh, he doesn't even come up to my boot straps.
2. He will burn in this as well.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Everyone has had their say. The investigators, the NCAA, the talking heads at ESPN, the public at large. Paterno's legacy is gone, the university has been disgraced and no one is to blame but the administrators, Sandusky, Curley, Spanier and Paterno.

It's done now. Timew to move one. In eight years, the football team at Penn State may begin to rebuild again. May the new administators learn a hard lesson.

Sorry bout that,

You're going to "get those fucking liberals in the administration at Penn State"?

Don't think your inanities on this board will do anything of the sort.

1. Its been written, 'The pen is mightier than the sword'.
2. If I am wrong, they have nothing to worry about.
3. If I am a man of integrity, and am right, then they have everything to worry about.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

But it was obvious that nothing came of his report up the chain of command. Why should someone forget about it at that point?

And again, what's the problem with the students and faculty?

They can't win big or recruit as much as usual?

That's why they didn't give the program the death penalty. If they had than you'd see an even bigger problem...but in the end, there were more people to be punished for their heinous negligence, like everyone above Paterno that did like he did, took the route of the weasel.

Concessions will still able to operate and kids there to play football can still play.

How else would you go about punishing others that share some responsibility in the complicity of pedophilia?
I don't know the answer to your questions, bob. I love the state of Pennsylvania. It was from a Pennsylvania airport that the people on their plane stopped one of the 9/11 creeps through integrity, valor, and risk of life. The good people of Pennsylvania outnumber one man named Sandusky. Why would anybody punish the University that touched the lives of people who touched the lives of those Pennsylvanian heroes on Flight 93? Those 44,000 students are innocent people. They're being penalized for the wrongdoing of an assistant coach. I'm so sorry for his victims, but there isn't anything I can do about it except try to bring a little reason to the table to let the 44,000 Pensylvanian students off the hook for things they had no control over. To sully such a good school because it was lied to and victimized by a sick pervert is beyond me.

Everybody hates the death penalty, then instead of putting the correct onus on the criminal, they punish thousands of innocent people.

I'm sorry, that's all, bob. I think you're a good man who's angry and upset about this, and I am angry and upset about this, too. I hate rapists with all my being. But I know the people that they fool are not culpable for their crimes done in secrecy and often with threats against their victims' loved ones for squealing.

Only one person should be punished for the crime, and he's already behind bars, isn't he?

It doesn't matter how you feel about PA, and I've noticed that we've gone from the students and staff to the entire state, and it doesn't matter what happened on 9/11 in respects to this situation.

All that matters is the facts. The facts don't make Paterno or anyone above him that knew about this, which is a good number of people, look good at all. I know it's hard for those that love the school so much to accept, but you need to do it.

You can make all the excuses you want, it never justifies not doing what's truly right, and I know you know it.
Yes it does matter to me that I hold the people in Pennsylvania a little higher because of the heroes on Flight 93 on 9/11. It doesn't have to matter to you Bob, it matters to me.

something else that matters to me is that innocent people will be punished by the NCAA after they've been through the hell of this horrible situation over which they had not one milliliter of control over. They're innocent. they did not do the crime. They should not have to bear the brunt of what other people did. There are 44,000 victims of the ruling who did not do this crime. I object to innocent people going through humiliating punishments and snubbing at the behest of a small national committee that has no caring for the feelings of these 44,000 student victims of this crime and attrocity.

Innocent people should bear no punishment whatever because they were preyed on by a pedophile.

Do you understand why innocent people, particularly of college age, should not have to bear the punishment of something someone else did years ago? Because the NCAA is punishing all of them by negating their membership status to the trash for 4 years. They're making sure the other schools will feel superior and the victimized school will be shunned.

The wrong people here are being punished when you make all the innocent people eat crap pie--some of whom already ate Sandusky's crap pie.

And I don't like it.

I don't know the answer to your questions, bob. I love the state of Pennsylvania. It was from a Pennsylvania airport that the people on their plane stopped one of the 9/11 creeps through integrity, valor, and risk of life. The good people of Pennsylvania outnumber one man named Sandusky. Why would anybody punish the University that touched the lives of people who touched the lives of those Pennsylvanian heroes on Flight 93? Those 44,000 students are innocent people. They're being penalized for the wrongdoing of an assistant coach. I'm so sorry for his victims, but there isn't anything I can do about it except try to bring a little reason to the table to let the 44,000 Pensylvanian students off the hook for things they had no control over. To sully such a good school because it was lied to and victimized by a sick pervert is beyond me.

Everybody hates the death penalty, then instead of putting the correct onus on the criminal, they punish thousands of innocent people.

I'm sorry, that's all, bob. I think you're a good man who's angry and upset about this, and I am angry and upset about this, too. I hate rapists with all my being. But I know the people that they fool are not culpable for their crimes done in secrecy and often with threats against their victims' loved ones for squealing.

Only one person should be punished for the crime, and he's already behind bars, isn't he?

It doesn't matter how you feel about PA, and I've noticed that we've gone from the students and staff to the entire state, and it doesn't matter what happened on 9/11 in respects to this situation.

All that matters is the facts. The facts don't make Paterno or anyone above him that knew about this, which is a good number of people, look good at all. I know it's hard for those that love the school so much to accept, but you need to do it.

You can make all the excuses you want, it never justifies not doing what's truly right, and I know you know it.
Yes it does matter to me that I hold the people in Pennsylvania a little higher because of the heroes on Flight 93 on 9/11. It doesn't have to matter to you Bob, it matters to me.

something else that matters to me is that innocent people will be punished by the NCAA after they've been through the hell of this horrible situation over which they had not one milliliter of control over. They're innocent. they did not do the crime. They should not have to bear the brunt of what other people did. There are 44,000 victims of the ruling who did not do this crime. I object to innocent people going through humiliating punishments and snubbing at the behest of a small national committee that has no caring for the feelings of these 44,000 student victims of this crime and attrocity.

Innocent people should bear no punishment whatever because they were preyed on by a pedophile.

Do you understand why innocent people, particularly of college age, should not have to bear the punishment of something someone else did years ago? Because the NCAA is punishing all of them by negating their membership status to the trash for 4 years. They're making sure the other schools will feel superior and the victimized school will be shunned.

The wrong people here are being punished when you make all the innocent people eat crap pie--some of whom already ate Sandusky's crap pie.

And I don't like it.

*sigh*

We need to change the rules on this one folks, FreedomBecki likes these people more than most. :thup:

You're not getting it, obviously. If someone had the balls to expose Sandusky earlier, this wouldn't be happening. Be mad at those people, and get a fucking clue.

Enough, I have to go take a shower after participating in this disgusting thread.

Sorry bout that,

And I don't like it.

1. ^That too!
2. They are ruining the whole atmosphere of college life at Penn State.
3. It would be better to refund all the money and close it down for four years, and that would be more just, as to what they have done about it so far.
4. Making *Joe* the scape goat makes it far far worse!
5. Sure he is convenient to blame because he is dead and all, but they forgot one thing, *Joe* has more integrity in his one dead pinky finger, sitting in a grave for 5 months than the entire administration and freeh put together.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think Joe Paterno did report it bobcollum. Nothing was done afterward, so he was in a catch-22 situation.

My defense is for the 44,000 innocent students. I keep saying that, and you keep ignoring that. Why are you ignoring 44,000 innocent people over the evil that one man committed whose name was not Joe Paterno?

But it was obvious that nothing came of his report up the chain of command. Why should someone forget about it at that point?

That's why they didn't give the program the death penalty. If they had than you'd see an even bigger problem...but in the end, there were more people to be punished for their heinous negligence, like everyone above Paterno that did like he did, took the route of the weasel.

Concessions will still able to operate and kids there to play football can still play.

How else would you go about punishing others that share some responsibility in the complicity of pedophilia?

i guess you could be more wrong, i just don't know how.

And I don't like it.

I hear what you are saying. I feel most for the players who wanted to be part of the Penn State experience. But let's not sell short Penn State for it's academic achievements either. Against Paterno's beliefs, it's not all about football and a great career will await most of the graduates of this university.

Remember, Ohio State experienced a blow a couple of years back with Tressle (my hero!) and their football program was affected but they still remained an outstanding university.

i guess you could be more wrong, i just don't know how.
If loving the people of Pennsylvania who have suffered this insufferable and horrific intrusion against their integrity is wrong, I'm guilty of love in the first degree, sweet Emu man. :(

And I don't like it.

tough

little kids don't like being raped

Sorry bout that,

1. Huge mistake by Penn State!
2. All this witch hunting over one guy???
3. This hole story sounds like those who were molested were two year olds!
4. Do they have two year old at Penn State???
5. Joe didn't do this, leave him alone!!!!!
6. The guy was a legend to college ball, why do they have to throw him into the ditch???
7. Removing Joe's statue is stupid!!!
7. LINK:Joe Paterno statue removed from outside Penn State University's Beaver Stadium - ESPN

"The Joe Paterno statue was removed Sunday morning from its pedestal outside Beaver Stadium, and it will be stored in an unnamed "secure location," Penn State president Rodney Erickson announced. Erickson also said the Paterno name will remain on the university's library."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Witch hunt? WTF? Do you have a son? A son who is an aspiring athlete who looks up to coaches like Paterno and Sandusky and trusts them? How would you feel if your 12 year old son had been sodomized by a large adult man in this position of trust?

That this was allowed to go on is inexcusable.

I missed most of the sick crap about Penn State, but how old were the boys this jerk was molesting? Since he was coach in college, what was a 12 year old doing there?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

how would you know, freak?

1. Oh I know, never doubt it for a moment.:badgrin:
2. Ahhhhhahahahahahahaha,.......
3. Drill.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back