Penn State: Removing 9 ft statue of beloved coach.

Sorry bout that,

Again it's just incredible that people like, now let's say freedombecki, will fight to the death for something that is less than handful of cells, but is willing to overlook Paterno's lack of action in regards to young teens, born and living, getting raped.

Just ironic is all. :dunno:
bobcollum, I do not know and am not privy to knowing what Paterno did or didn't do, what he knew, when he knew it, nothing. I do know he committed no act of pedophilia, that was his assistant coach.

You're hitting watermelons all over the room with a sledge and a broad brush. Are you having fun yet? :rolleyes:

paterno knew and did nothing. he was a criminal.

you're not reading the report doesn't change the facts.

1. There it is, I knew you had it in you del.......:badgrin:
2. You assume you have some knowledge about *Joe*, might want to check yourself, before you wreck yourself.
3. You are going down a losers path, because *Joe* is innocent.
4. I thought for a second the world was going to end, because we kinda sorta agreed on something, well not really, but if you squint your eyes a little, it could be perceived we almost did, but no, the world is safe, we do disagree as usual, alls well again,...:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamsofTexas

You can actually read the report Penn State commissioned. It paints Joe guilty period.

Sorry bout that,

bobcollum, I do not know and am not privy to knowing what Paterno did or didn't do, what he knew, when he knew it, nothing. I do know he committed no act of pedophilia, that was his assistant coach.

You're hitting watermelons all over the room with a sledge and a broad brush. Are you having fun yet? :rolleyes:

paterno knew and did nothing. he was a criminal.

you're not reading the report doesn't change the facts.

1. There it is, I knew you had it in you del.......:badgrin:
2. You assume you have some knowledge about *Joe*, might want to check yourself, before you wreck yourself.
3. You are going down a losers path, because *Joe* is innocent.
4. I thought for a second the world was going to end, because we kinda sorta agreed on something, well not really, but if you squint your eyes a little, it could be perceived we almost did, but no, the world is safe, we do disagree as usual, alls well again,...:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamsofTexas

you should go back to drinking yourself to death. :thup:

Sorry bout that,

Football is a game.

Raping kids is just wrong all the way around.

I think the NCAA left the door open on this one by not using the death penalty.

1. Maybe the Feds will step in and close the University down *permanently*?
2. What has been done to this innocent man *Joe*, is a crime against humanity.
3. To close this University would be justice seeing how the administration has piled this whole scandal on *Joe*.
4. Now that would gain International attention huh?
5. But the day they close it, I think it would be appropriate if they frog march the entire administration all the way to jail by foot, walk them through town, don't shuttle them by cars.:clap2::badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

you should go back to drinking yourself to death. :thup:

Was unaware he even slowed down on that count.

1. Hummmm,..so you think you know me?
2. I bet I can figure out more about you than you will ever know about me.
3. I don't drink, much, I drink one beer on Friday nights, for medicinal purposes, good for da bladder.
4. Lemme focus my great insight towards you,...hummmmm,.....yes,.....uh huh,....interesting,...oh?,.....hummmmm,.....just what I thought,....really?,....oh,......wow,....you got problems,.....ewwww!,....just wow man,......gosh really????? its worse than I thought,......damn you do that???? you will go blind!!!!!,.oh shit, not that too????
5. Oh man you're one fucked up dude, dude!:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Do you agree with CWN here?
I'm with the 44,000 students at Penn State that are being humiliated by an over-zealous NCAA. There is only one criminal here, and he's a pedophile who snookered everybody else, betraying students, his coach, other members of the staff he was on, the University, the University Board, the NCAA, and the whole nine yards.

The way I see it Joe Paterno was in a Catch-22. If he squealed, he knew it would hurt 44,000 students. If he murdered the pedophile, they'd throw him in prison. Meanwhile, he was just trying to do his job as well as he could, and he did. He didn't do the crime and may not have known the extent of it as pedophiles are very crafty human beings with a sociopathic outlook and will use any promise, excuse, or crime to convince others they have stopped their behavior as they put their bible on the seat in the limousine on Sunday after church on the way to Monica's apartment.

There's really only one "right" thing to do when one of the facets to the story is stopping a sexual predator....it's mind-numbing that this has to be explained.

There's no catch-22, the kid is molesting children in the shower. If he had exposed Sandusky from the start like someone should have, this whole thing could have been more or less avoided. Instead he took the wrong path.

It's pathetic that people are sticking up for this behavior.
I think Joe Paterno did report it bobcollum. Nothing was done afterward, so he was in a catch-22 situation.

My defense is for the 44,000 innocent students. I keep saying that, and you keep ignoring that. Why are you ignoring 44,000 innocent people for being put through a humiliation of their entire community over the evil that one man committed in secret whose name was not Joe Paterno?

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Still feel worse for Joe than the kids that could've avoided being raped had Joe manned up and said something to law enforcement?

You're a sick fuck. :thup:

1. Bobby, its because I have a towering integrity I can not condemn the innocent, for which you know nothing about.
2. And you are unlikely ever to know anything about.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I'm with the 44,000 students at Penn State that are being humiliated by an over-zealous NCAA. There is only one criminal here, and he's a pedophile who snookered everybody else, betraying students, his coach, other members of the staff he was on, the University, the University Board, the NCAA, and the whole nine yards.

The way I see it Joe Paterno was in a Catch-22. If he squealed, he knew it would hurt 44,000 students. If he murdered the pedophile, they'd throw him in prison. Meanwhile, he was just trying to do his job as well as he could, and he did. He didn't do the crime and may not have known the extent of it as pedophiles are very crafty human beings with a sociopathic outlook and will use any promise, excuse, or crime to convince others they have stopped their behavior as they put their bible on the seat in the limousine on Sunday after church on the way to Monica's apartment.

There's really only one "right" thing to do when one of the facets to the story is stopping a sexual predator....it's mind-numbing that this has to be explained.

There's no catch-22, the kid is molesting children in the shower. If he had exposed Sandusky from the start like someone should have, this whole thing could have been more or less avoided. Instead he took the wrong path.

I think Joe Paterno did report it bobcollum. Nothing was done afterward, so he was in a catch-22 situation.

My defense is for the 44,000 innocent students. I keep saying that, and you keep ignoring that. Why are you ignoring 44,000 innocent people over the evil that one man committed whose name was not Joe Paterno?

But it was obvious that nothing came of his report up the chain of command. Why should someone forget about it at that point?

And again, what's the problem with the students and faculty?

They can't win big or recruit as much as usual?

That's why they didn't give the program the death penalty. If they had than you'd see an even bigger problem...but in the end, there were more people to be punished for their heinous negligence, like everyone above Paterno that did like he did, took the route of the weasel.

Concessions will still able to operate and kids there to play football can still play.

How else would you go about punishing others that share some responsibility in the complicity of pedophilia?

Sorry bout that,

Still feel worse for Joe than the kids that could've avoided being raped had Joe manned up and said something to law enforcement?

1. Bobby, its because I have a towering integrity I can not condemn the innocent, for which you know nothing about.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You don't understand shit for brains, the man is dead, he can't ever stand trial.

So I guess by that account he can never technically be guilty of anything in your eyes.

Guess that means Bin Laden was innocent, he was never proven guilty in a court and he's dead too.

My defense is for the 44,000 innocent students. I keep saying that, and you keep ignoring that. Why are you ignoring 44,000 innocent people for being put through a humiliation of their entire community over the evil that one man committed in secret whose name was not Joe Paterno?

You added the enlarged text after I had commented on it.

It wasn't in secret.

Paterno first heard an eyewitness account in 1998.

Why deny something Paterno himself testified to under oath?

He knew, deal with it.

My defense is for the 44,000 innocent students. I keep saying that, and you keep ignoring that. Why are you ignoring 44,000 innocent people over the evil that one man committed whose name was not Joe Paterno?

But it was obvious that nothing came of his report up the chain of command. Why should someone forget about it at that point?

That's why they didn't give the program the death penalty. If they had than you'd see an even bigger problem...but in the end, there were more people to be punished for their heinous negligence, like everyone above Paterno that did like he did, took the route of the weasel.

Concessions will still able to operate and kids there to play football can still play.

How else would you go about punishing others that share some responsibility in the complicity of pedophilia?
I don't know the answer to your questions, bob. I love the state of Pennsylvania. It was from a Pennsylvania airport that the people on their plane stopped one of the 9/11 creeps through integrity, valor, and risk of life. The good people of Pennsylvania outnumber one man named Sandusky. Why would anybody punish the University that touched the lives of people who touched the lives of those Pennsylvanian heroes on Flight 93? Those 44,000 students are innocent people. They're being penalized for the wrongdoing of an assistant coach. I'm so sorry for his victims, but there isn't anything I can do about it except try to bring a little reason to the table to let the 44,000 Pensylvanian students off the hook for things they had no control over. To sully such a good school because it was lied to and victimized by a sick pervert is beyond me.

Everybody hates the death penalty, then instead of putting the correct onus on the criminal, they punish thousands of innocent people.

I'm sorry, that's all, bob. I think you're a good man who's angry and upset about this, and I am angry and upset about this, too. I hate rapists with all my being. But I know the people that they fool are not culpable for their crimes done in secrecy and often with threats against their victims' loved ones for squealing.

Only one person should be punished for the crime, and he's already behind bars, isn't he?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You don't understand shit for brains, the man is dead, he can't ever stand trial.

So I guess by that account he can never technically be guilty of anything in your eyes.

Guess that means Bin Laden was innocent, he was never proven guilty in a court and he's dead too.

1. You see, eye to eye with the Penn State administration who have heaped this all upon *Joe*.
2. I am sure you are a heathern liberal who hate Christians Republicans/Conservatives, and want to bring good Christians to their knees, in shame, but you see *Joe's* dead now, you can only go after his memory, and the administration went after him because he is dead, and dead men tell no's tales, don't ya know?
3. This story isn't over, not by a long shot, this administration will end up with the asses on fire!
4. I will be standing, and watching, while standing with my arms crossed, standing and laughing at them while standing, and picking my nose, while laughing, when their heads go tumbling down,.lol!!!:badgrin:
5. But *Joe* has so much integrity, even more than all the administration does, even in death, so it won't take long for this whole thing to blow up again in their faces.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It wasn't in secret.

He knew, deal with it.
I have dealt with it, bob. I can't deal with punishing 44,000 innocent University of Pennsylvania students because a pedophile damaged innocents among them, too. I don't think it's fitting to punish innocent people. I can't deal with punishing innocent people. It is not right to punish innocent people.

Get my drift? Innocent people did not do the crime.

I don't know the answer to your questions, bob. I love the state of Pennsylvania. It was from a Pennsylvania airport that the people on their plane stopped one of the 9/11 creeps through integrity, valor, and risk of life. The good people of Pennsylvania outnumber one man named Sandusky. Why would anybody punish the University that touched the lives of people who touched the lives of those Pennsylvanian heroes on Flight 93? Those 44,000 students are innocent people. They're being penalized for the wrongdoing of an assistant coach. I'm so sorry for his victims, but there isn't anything I can do about it except try to bring a little reason to the table to let the 44,000 Pensylvanian students off the hook for things they had no control over. To sully such a good school because it was lied to and victimized by a sick pervert is beyond me.

Everybody hates the death penalty, then instead of putting the correct onus on the criminal, they punish thousands of innocent people.

I'm sorry, that's all, bob. I think you're a good man who's angry and upset about this, and I am angry and upset about this, too. I hate rapists with all my being. But I know the people that they fool are not culpable for their crimes done in secrecy and often with threats against their victims' loved ones for squealing.

Only one person should be punished for the crime, and he's already behind bars, isn't he?

It doesn't matter how you feel about PA, and I've noticed that we've gone from the students and staff to the entire state, and it doesn't matter what happened on 9/11 in respects to this situation.

All that matters is the facts. The facts don't make Paterno or anyone above him that knew about this, which is a good number of people, look good at all. I know it's hard for those that love the school so much to accept, but you need to do it.

You can make all the excuses you want, it never justifies not doing what's truly right, and I know you know it.

Sorry bout that,

1. Errrr,.did I mention that this *freak freeh* was an inside guy for the administration?
2. Interesting to those whom have integrity.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It wasn't in secret.

He knew, deal with it.
I have dealt with it, bob. I can't deal with punishing 44,000 innocent University of Pennsylvania students because a pedophile damaged innocents among them, too. I don't think it's fitting to punish innocent people. I can't deal with punishing innocent people. It is not right to punish innocent people.

Get my drift? Innocent people did not do the crime.

Oh okay, members of the Penn St board of trustees should just get away scot-free because some kids have to play on a team that isn't as good as they thought it'd be.

Oh well. Life ain't easy. Just ask the kids that were raped.

Forum List

Back