Penn Jillette: Time for atheists to stand up and be counted

I hope Penn realises that without Judaism he might not be born, instead his parents would sacrifice him for a years worth of good crops or they might raise him for the food his size might bring the village, enough to feed them for months. There'd be no councils to protect him and no delis to help fatten him up. There'd be no comedy circuit for him to make a living on and TV (and this forum)would be awfully boring.

If atheism isn't a religion there is no need for them to be counted.

Just like there's no need to count people who "don't collect stamps".

I'm not sure what atheists want. Do they want everyone not to believe in God? What kind of world would that be? Not a pleasant one.

and when all the dust settles the atheists will finally realize that they should have just let people keep the freedom of religion

Atheists like Penn want to spread the good news that life has no point and you might as well kill yourself.

and when all the dust settles the atheists will finally realize that they should have just let people keep the freedom of religion

Ozone if my memory serves me correctly you are close to Pa. right? You must have been sleeping the day the head atheist in charge told you that keeping faith was a waste of time. pbo is a sad individual.

Ozone if my memory serves me correctly you are close to Pa. right? You must have been sleeping the day the head atheist in charge told you that keeping faith was a waste of time. pbo is a sad individual.

atheism is like... i don't believe that pa really exists, it's all just imaginary. the burden of proof is on the citizens of that state to show real evidence that state exists, but they can't because it doesn't, so i won't even go there.

Jillette is proving how atheism is essentially treated as a religion by its followers.

Since when do people who "don't believe in the tooth fairy" or "don't collect stamps" representation? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Forum List

Back