God gave us science and brain to help ourselfs

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Truly, he gave us science and a brain to process it to help our self's. We can cure all of our diseases, extend our life spans and live comfortable because of this.

He made us in his imagine as creators and thinkers. All you Christians that say that we should expect him to help you and act like backwards savages don't understand god. Humanity choose our course with the apple.

• Banned
God is great enough to make his creation capable of taking care of our self's and to advance our selfs in his image. You that think he can only create puppets that bow down 5 times a day are truly the haters of god.

Last time I checked, still no cure for cancer, and/or magical thinking. Therefore Matt, continue to pray for your redemption in this mortal life.

SurfinParadise.gif
Hasta La bye Bye ...

God is great enough to make his creation capable of taking care of our self's and to advance our selfs in his image. You that think he can only create puppets that bow down 5 times a day are truly the haters of god.

God is so great that He doesn't even need to exist. ....:eusa_whistle:

God is so great he both exist and he also does not ..he is both a One and a Zero .... I am pretty much impressed ...

Truly, he gave us science and a brain to process it to help our self's. We can cure all of our diseases, extend our life spans and live comfortable because of this.

He made us in his imagine as creators and thinkers. All you Christians that say that we should expect him to help you and act like backwards savages don't understand god. Humanity choose our course with the apple.

Then do so.

God is so great he both exist and he also does not ..he is both a One and a Zero .... I am pretty much impressed ...

I really don't believe in the neutral truth idea so I can't really say that God can be 1 or 0. It is kind of like the question can God create a rock so heavy that he can't lift it? Either Yes or NO would violate some truth we believe about an all powerful being. This leads me to think that God might have some logical restraints on his existence.

Matthew, every major thought and idea in Western civilization, even the bad ones, was built on the foundation of the Christian religion. You would not be who you are, or think the way you think, if Christian theologians and philosophers and not thought of it first. You stand on the shoulders of giants. Do not scorn them.

Forum List

Back