How To Go To Heaven?It is very simple to be saved and takes only a minute to explain.

He also rose from the dead.
Then giving his life was no sacrifice. A trick of SATAN!
The trick is that he died for OUR sins whoever WE is. I suspect its the Borg.

It certainly was a sacrifice. He easily could have kept the revelation all to himself and lived out the rest of his days making a fortune feeding garbage to the swine while whooping it up with sinners and prostitutes having plenty of leisure time for the occasional visit to a Roman bath.

Before the Reformation the Church hierarchy was undeniably corrupt and kept the teachings of the faith from almost every one of their church members. So while Catholics were not corrupt by commission, they were certainly corrupt by omission. This is not the case today. While I think Catholic teachings are largely wrong and misguided, I am not in any position to judge the hearts of individual Catholics. I think it's certainly possible, even likely, that very many Catholics have faith in Christ that (thank God) supersedes the teachings of their church.

I cannot fathom what you believe however. It seems to be hodgepodge and is rather confused. Do you even believe in the Resurrected Christ?
How much have you studied the Reformation period? The fact that you can state that the Church kept the teachings from almost everyone is mind boggling. Your last question deserves no response.

In my humble opinion only small part of modern Christians may be called as True Christians. They can be in any church, even in dead ones ( s. Revelation ).
Only Fundamentalist Independent Baptists ( not Southern Baptist ), some other Christian Denominations ( even by Jehova Witnesses) , small parts of Catholics and Orthodox are still alive.

The small rest of True Christians from all denominations shall begin to unite themselves in an independent Christian Fundamentalist Movement to withstand Devil and follow the Teaching of Jesus.

The program of this movement can be only one:

The Holy Bible

Before the Reformation the Church hierarchy was undeniably corrupt and kept the teachings of the faith from almost every one of their church members. So while Catholics were not corrupt by commission, they were certainly corrupt by omission. This is not the case today. While I think Catholic teachings are largely wrong and misguided, I am not in any position to judge the hearts of individual Catholics. I think it's certainly possible, even likely, that very many Catholics have faith in Christ that (thank God) supersedes the teachings of their church.

I cannot fathom what you believe however. It seems to be hodgepodge and is rather confused. Do you even believe in the Resurrected Christ?
How much have you studied the Reformation period? The fact that you can state that the Church kept the teachings from almost everyone is mind boggling. Your last question deserves no response.

In my humble opinion only small part of modern Christians may be called as True Christians. They can be in any church, even in dead ones ( s. Revelation ).
Only Fundamentalist Independent Baptists ( not Southern Baptist ), some other Christian Denominations ( even by Jehova Witnesses) , small parts of Catholics and Orthodox are still alive.

The small rest of True Christians from all denominations shall begin to unite themselves in an independent Christian Fundamentalist Movement to withstand Devil and follow the Teaching of Jesus.

The Holy Bible
I will tell you something. Try to hear.

In the very day that you bowed down before the false image of a three in one mangod that diddled a virgin to become fully human and fully God without a human father only to say things that no one understood until he was crucified, (because he loved the world so much) only to rise from the dead and float up to the sky where he remains behind the clouds waiting to return ANY MINUTE to toss all those atheists, Jews, and libtard bastards who didn't believe into the flames of hell to amuse and entertain believers while ruling the earth from the sky with Jesus for the rest of eternity, you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead.

Even if it was decades ago.

Last edited:
You obviously don't.

I do actually, and I assume you do too. How long have you been "debating" Christians? Do you really not know the answer?
God was just fucking with us because he was bored?

He's a Creator. He creates. We are His ultimate creation, so the Bible says. What of it, if He created us because He has the urge to create? How does that change your life?
Why would god make a rift to later want to heal that rift? Makes no sense.

Because it was worth it.

And it is worth it.
So you have no answer. Got it.

The Holy Bible
You may be being a bit too hard on modern Christians. Many, most, sincerely love God. One of the problems is that they learned the Bible as children, and they learned it from the perspective of modern English and modern culture. By the time they reach their twenties, they have heard these stories all their lives and sincerely believe they understand them.

The Bible takes life-long study. It also takes the study of Biblical languages, cultures, and histories. Then it takes more study. Telling people they can read and understand the Bible on their own is a bad mistake--and it leads to atheism--and worse, it can lead to hatred of God and people of faith.

It takes discipline, not a murmured "I believe Jesus is my savior. Now I will be in heaven." It takes work, which is a word that absolutely horrifies many Protestants. I am not speaking of earning or working one's way to heaven. I am speaking of following The Way of Kingdom Living each day of one's life. People who believe they don't have to do a thing because Jesus was already punished for all their faults haven't a clue. Jesus taught us to discern and then to follow the will of the Father, to be aware of the people in our immediate surroundings and to help them. He warned us that when we fail to help them, we fail to help him--and failure to help those in our immediate vicinity who are in need--is a failure to help him. Christianity is a way of life--not a stamped pass into heaven where they imagine themselves singing, "I never lifted a finger."

The Holy Bible
You may be being a bit too hard on modern Christians. Many, most, sincerely love God. One of the problems is that they learned the Bible as children, and they learned it from the perspective of modern English and modern culture. By the time they reach their twenties, they have heard these stories all their lives and sincerely believe they understand them.

The Bible takes life-long study. It also takes the study of Biblical languages, cultures, and histories. Then it takes more study. Telling people they can read and understand the Bible on their own is a bad mistake--and it leads to atheism--and worse, it can lead to hatred of God and people of faith.

It takes discipline, not a murmured "I believe Jesus is my savior. Now I will be in heaven." It takes work, which is a word that absolutely horrifies many Protestants. I am not speaking of earning or working one's way to heaven. I am speaking of following The Way of Kingdom Living each day of one's life. People who believe they don't have to do a thing because Jesus was already punished for all their faults haven't a clue. Jesus taught us to discern and then to follow the will of the Father, to be aware of the people in our immediate surroundings and to help them. He warned us that when we fail to help them, we fail to help him--and failure to help those in our immediate vicinity who are in need--is a failure to help him. Christianity is a way of life--not a stamped pass into heaven where they imagine themselves singing, "I never lifted a finger."

Although I agree with you in many topics I suppose so-called 'modern' Christians shall study the Holy Bible by using of KJV ; NKJV, ESV, not by NIV which deceives folks. Moreover they shall be more choosy by choice of churches they visiting. Fluffy-bunny-hippie-dippie-commie apostatical 'churches' can not save souls of believers, they are sooner highways to Hell

Forget lies of 'atheists' and sinners, it is very simple to be saved.Read below the 'guidance' and follow it.
  1. Man is a Sinner in the Eyes of a Holy God.
  • Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.”
  • Romans 3:19, “Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.”
  • John 3:3, “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
  • Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”
  • Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”
  1. There is a Price For Our Sin―Burning in Hell Forever.
  • Romans 6:23, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
  • Romans 5:12, “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.”
  • 2nd Thessalonians 1:8, “In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
  • Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”
  • Revelation 21:8, “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
Jesus paid that price by dying on the cross and shedding His blood; Christ was buried and bodily rose again the third day!

• Romans 5:8, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
    • John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
    • 1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”
    • 1st Peter 1:18-19, “Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ...”
    • 1st Corinthians 15:1-4, “Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.” This is the Gospel

By faith in Jesus Christ ALONE we are immediately saved
      • Galatians 3:26, “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.”
      • John 11:25, “Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.”
      • John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”
      • Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
      • John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
      • John 6:40, “And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”
      • Mark 1:15, “And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.”
      • Acts 26:18, “To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”
      • Romans 10:13, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
      • 1st Corinthians 3:11, "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.”
      • Galatians 3:26, “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.”

Salvation is NOT found in a religion or good works, but in a Person... The LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Simply BELIEVE the Gospel and You Are Saved!

How To Go To Heaven
Actually, it's theists who lie, this thread is further proof of that.

Although I agree with you in many topics I suppose so-called 'modern' Christians shall study the Holy Bible by using of KJV ; NKJV, ESV, not by NIV which deceives folks. Moreover they shall be more choosy by choice of churches they visiting. Fluffy-bunny-hippie-dippie-commie apostatical 'churches' can not save souls of believers, they are sooner highways to Hell
What I wish people grasped about God:
  • We are all loved by God. He says we are the salt of the earth.
  • God loves the atheist and the mistaken as much (if not more) than He loves the devout.
  • Our part in our creation and in the creation of this world is our thoughts. Keep them good.
  • We are forgiven.
  • This life is good. Value it.
  • Love your fellow man. Like you, he seeks love and kindness.
Our many different perspectives are not such a bad thing. They broaden our outlook.

Jesus’ death was a substitution, “the righteous for the unrighteous” the innocent for the guilty, the perfect for the corrupt.
Yes, a SATANIC substitution, that is my point.
The Godly would NOT punish an innocent!
DUH!

Jesus’ death was a substitution, “the righteous for the unrighteous” the innocent for the guilty, the perfect for the corrupt.
Yes, a SATANIC substitution, that is my point.
The Godly would NOT punish an innocent!
DUH!

Ahh so what... A better theology would be if you could pick an innocent person that you didn't like to suffer and die for your sins instead of just Jesus. Now that would be even more satanic, and fun for the whole community too!

Oh, wait a minute!

They've been doing that ever since 325 ce.

Never mind.

Last edited:
PUNISHMENT!
Punishment by whom, for what?
We read that Temple authorities of Jesus' day did not like his influence with the people--and turned him over to Roman authorities so Rome could charge him inciting insurrection against Rome. Pilate apparently thought it was a local matter and at first just wanted to toss it back to the Temple authorities. These people said if he did that they would make sure that Rome knew he supported an overthrow of the government. So Pilate went along with the charge. Who do you believe punished Jesus? I say it was the authorities in that locale at that time.

Forget lies of 'atheists' and sinners, it is very simple to be saved.Read below the 'guidance' and follow it.
  1. Man is a Sinner in the Eyes of a Holy God.
  • Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.”
  • Romans 3:19, “Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.”
  • John 3:3, “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
  • Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”
  • Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”
  1. There is a Price For Our Sin―Burning in Hell Forever.
  • Romans 6:23, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
  • Romans 5:12, “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.”
  • 2nd Thessalonians 1:8, “In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
  • Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”
  • Revelation 21:8, “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
Jesus paid that price by dying on the cross and shedding His blood; Christ was buried and bodily rose again the third day!

• Romans 5:8, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
    • John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
    • 1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”
    • 1st Peter 1:18-19, “Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ...”
    • 1st Corinthians 15:1-4, “Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.” This is the Gospel

By faith in Jesus Christ ALONE we are immediately saved
      • John 11:25, “Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.”
      • John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”
      • Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
      • John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
      • John 6:40, “And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”
      • Mark 1:15, “And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.”
      • Acts 26:18, “To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”
      • Romans 10:13, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
      • 1st Corinthians 3:11, "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.”

Salvation is NOT found in a religion or good works, but in a Person... The LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Simply BELIEVE the Gospel and You Are Saved!

How To Go To Heaven

so you can rape and slaughter and murder and steal and cheat and lie but as long as you ask god to forgive you and join his cult?....that's it?........

how many people have YOU raped and slaughtered?

Keep in mind that the greatest majority of Christianity teaches God as a Being who reaches out to heal the rift that occurred between humanity and divinity so that we might become unified once more.
Right, because most of them have no choice but to become cafeteria Christians, as secular enlightenment has rendered much of the Bible false magical nonsense and has improved the morality of people.

The Holy Bible

Your worldview, to be blunt, is a convoluted mess. Here you say it takes work and discipleship, which even I as an evangelical Christian will not deny--it takes laying down your cross daily. But below you say everyone is forgiven, we are all the salt of the earth. Just a total contradiction. Oh, and Jesus loves the atheist more than the devout. Great, than why even be a disciple?

Sorry, that's just really convoluted. That's what happens when you decide the Bible is wrong and you know the Word of God better than God Himself. Sadly.

By God for the sins of the guilty.
I see no point in arguing with someone who knows absolutely nothing about the most basic tenets of Christianity.
This is not a tenet of the majority of those who practice Christianity. It is the tenet of a few Protestant sects. Have you considered perhaps these Christians have it wrong? Have you read the Gospels? Do you recall Jesus preaching about how everyone deserved to be punished? Do you recall him teaching that God sent him so that He could punish one person for the sins of all mankind? If Jesus did not teach this, who is teaching it, and when and why did they come up with such a hypothesis? And why have Catholics and Orthodox (the majority) been adamant about teaching the Good News (repentance for the forgiveness of sins) rather than "Punishment for one for the forgiveness of sins"?

Your worldview, to be blunt, is a convoluted mess. Here you say it takes work and discipleship, which even I as an evangelical Christian will not deny--it takes laying down your cross daily. But below you say everyone is forgiven, we are all the salt of the earth. Just a total contradiction. Oh, and Jesus loves the atheist more than the devout. Great, than why even be a disciple?

Sorry, that's just really convoluted. That's what happens when you decide the Bible is wrong and you know the Word of God better than God Himself. Sadly.
Actually, it takes picking up your cross daily, not laying it down. Jesus said that to his disciples, just as he told them they were the salt of the earth. So...how can this be a total contradiction? Nor did I say Jesus loves the atheist "more" than the devout. I said God loves all of us beyond our imaginings.

Why be a disciple? Jesus answered that as well. He described this way the yoke is easy, the burden light. He also said it gives one a more fulfilling life.

As you see, I did not decide the Bible was wrong. I had faith the Bible was right, and it has guided my life. Following and being a disciple of Christ, picking up my cross daily, knowing God loves all, is joy--and not convoluted at all. It is direct and straight forward, as one might expect from God's word.

Sorry to have upset you, Sue, I truly am. But I will also point out that you are misunderstanding what I am saying, and what my points are.

That´s it for me... I´m out.
Some sects of Christianity see God as a courtroom judge, and people as defendants. Keep in mind that the greatest majority of Christianity teaches God as a Being who reaches out to heal the rift that occurred between humanity and divinity so that we might become unified once more.
And I there’s think Christianity is false as vehemently as rabid religious right zealots theinm THEY are correct.

Forum List

Back