Penises on Prime Time Programming TruTV

Just so everyone is clear; this is what you’re shitting your pants over:

I hope you made it to your fainting couch. :lol:

Poorly drawn cartoon penises with mustaches? All these panty shitting hysterics over *that*?

LMAO! Oh, Sil.....you're just so silly.

Just so everyone is clear; this is what you’re shitting your pants over:

I hope you made it to your fainting couch. :lol:

That's....that's it?

Yeah, that’s it. If one is deranged enough, they see that and fantasize those are “engorged, ready for sex, penises.”

:lmao:

You can tell they are ready for sex......by the mustaches and googly eyes.

Poorly drawn cartoon penises with mustaches? All these panty shitting hysterics over *that*?

I don’t want my grandkids under 17 to see that content. Just like if the show had “cunnts over candidates” with “poorly drawn” pussies over people’s faces & the host laughing & calling them snatch & twats. That’s not TV 14.

Remember, the outrage is about the wrong rating, & that content being shown with tamer rated kid-curiosity type shows @ 4 pm on a school day.

The penis illustrations were not flaccid side profiles. They were enlarged pointing straight up. I’m 53 years old. I know the difference & so does TruTV.

Sil really doesn’t like TruTv. I remember a couple years ago where she was getting the vapors over Adam Ruins Everything. She wanted Trump and the FCC to do something then as well b/c apparently she doesn’t have control over her own television. I willing to bet gays are somehow to blame.

I don’t want my grandkids under 17 to see that content.

Nonsense. If you didn't want them to see content like that you would have reviewed the shows rating and acted responsibly. You didn't.

From beginning to end, this is entirely on you. Which is among the many reasons the FCC will do nothing.

Instead, Just like if the show had “cunnts over candidates” with “poorly drawn” pussies over people’s faces & the host laughing & calling them snatch & twats. That’s not TV 14.

Purple cartoon drawings with googly eyes? That's exactly TV-14, which includes crude humor.

That you would equate a cartoon drawing with *googly eyes* with a syringe full of heroin just demonstrates how ludicrious and useless your judgement actually is.

And provides the FCC with yet another reason to laugh at your absurd 'complaint'.

Remember, the outrage is about the wrong rating, & that content being shown with tamer rated kid-curiosity type shows @ 4 pm on a school day.

With 'kid curosity type shows' being a made up designation that you imagined. The FCC isn't going to act on your imagination either.

Your entire argument, from start to finish, is just silly.

Sil really doesn’t like TruTv. I remember a couple years ago where she was getting the vapors over Adam Ruins Everything. She wanted Trump and the FCC to do something then as well b/c apparently she doesn’t have control over her own television. I willing to bet gays are somehow to blame.

Yeah, she already tried to blame gays once in this thread alone.

Skylar said:
Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Sometimes I Say
Isolate, Minimize, Destroy
Big Difference

Here's A Whole Book Of Stuff
If Anyone Wants To Read It
https://chisineu.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/saul-alinsky-rules-for-radicals-1989.pdf

Just Be Sure To Never Read 'The Federalist Papers'
It Might Dis-Qualify You From The DC Curcuit

Thanks for reminding me. Yes, that's right. The one show they pitched to kids about video gaming showed a clear icon of an erect dick with balls. No mistaking it for anything else. And that show was absolutely pitched to younger viewers. Lots of racy innuendo woven into it to for the type of "kid curiosity" show that it is. They've toned it down a bit since I complained actually. But with the other shows, they're back at it worse than before. "Paid Off's" Dicks over dictators was just a brazen step right into "fuck you FCC" arena.

The issue isn't about ME seeing the content Skylar/mdk. It's about CHILDREN seeing the explicit content on prime time programming, meshed between other kid-curiosity shows with much tamer content at 4pm on a school day. Erect penis & testicle 'cartoons' drawn over people's faces (suggestive oral sex, subliminal impressionism, also sado masochism since they are drawn over the faces of those the host encourages the audience to hate-"dictators") is not "TV 14". The show broke the rules. Period.

The college course I took on subliminal techniques in psychology, particularly re: advertising (but not limited to that realm), would've had a field day with "dicks over dictators". I could've written a thesis on it.

Skylar said:
Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Sometimes I Say
Isolate, Minimize, Destroy
Big Difference

Yeah, the list you were working off of....was a debunked conspiracy theory. Saul's actual rules for radicals didn't say a thing about 'growing the welfare state', 'increasing poverty levels' or 'increasing the debt to an unsustaintable level'. Nor does the Rules for Radicals say 'control healthcare and you control the people' or 'remove the ability of the people to defend themselves from the government', or 'remove religion'.

That entire list....was a fraud.

Here's the book. I defy you find any of it

https://chisineu.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/saul-alinsky-rules-for-radicals-1989.pdf

Feel free to use the Federalist Papers to back your batshit conspiracy list on Saul's 'Rules for Radicals'. Neither Madison, Jay nor Hamilton had much to say on Alinksy. Probably because Alinsky hadn't been born yet. But that's just a guess.

A diversion, how nice. Can we stick to the topic or do I have to report you Skylar? The topic is how it isn't ME the shows are inappropriate for, it's 14 year olds for which the show was (incorrectly) rated. And for the under 14 year old shows they showed it sandwiched in between at 4pm on a school day, like the kid-lure show "The Carbanero Effect". They broke the FCC rules. They should be punished.

Thanks for reminding me. Yes, that's right. The one show they pitched to kids about video gaming showed a clear icon of an erect dick with balls. No mistaking it for anything else. And that show was absolutely pitched to younger viewers. Lots of racy innuendo woven into it to for the type of "kid curiosity" show that it is. They've toned it down a bit since I complained actually. But with the other shows, they're back at it worse than before. "Paid Off's" Dicks over dictators was just a brazen step right into "fuck you FCC" arena.

The issue isn't about ME seeing the content Skylar/mdk. It's about CHILDREN seeing the explicit content on prime time programming, meshed between other kid-curiosity shows with much tamer content. Erect penis & testicle 'cartoons' drawn over people's faces (suggestive oral sex, subliminal impressionism, also sado masochism since they are drawn over the faces of those the host encourages the audience to hate-"dictators") is not "TV 14". The show broke the rules. Period.

The actual issue is you pretending TruTV is a family oriented channel and your inability to control what appears on your own television. You can pretend they broke some made up FCC regulation as you wish, but none of us are bound by your imagination.

The issue isn't about ME seeing the content Skylar/mdk. It's about CHILDREN seeing the explicit content on prime time programming, meshed between other kid-curiosity shows with much tamer content at 4pm on a school day. Erect penis & testicle 'cartoons' drawn over people's faces (suggestive oral sex, subliminal impressionism, also sado masochism since they are drawn over the faces of those the host encourages the audience to hate-"dictators") is not "TV 14". The show broke the rules. Period.

The college course I took on subliminal techniques in psychology, particularly re: advertising (but not limited to that realm), would've had a field day with "dicks over dictators". I could've written a thesis on it.

And how did your FCC complain against Adam Ruins everything work out again......

And if you didn't want children to see the content, you would have taken some personal responsibiity and used the V-chip in your TV to restrict their access to it. Or you would have reviewed the TV rating for the shows and acted approproiately. Or you would have heeded the giant 'WARNING' sign written across the screen. Or you would have heeded the warnings of 'graphic' content.

You did none of these things. YOU failed your grandchildren. You are responsible for them being exposed to what you object to.

Which is yet another reason that your latest 'FCC complaint' will result in the same thing as your last;

Nothing.

And how did your FCC complain against Adam Ruins everything work out again......

I already said in a previous post above. The content of Adam Ruins Everything AFTER my thread about it actually toned down quite a bit. Whether it was independent of exposure on social media is unknown. But the content has noticeably tamed down since then.

The fact is that these "educational type" (Adam Ruins Everything, Hack My Life, Paid Off) and "curiosity/magician type" kid-lure shows (Carbanero Effect) and overdone juvenile type slapstick situational comedy (Impractical Jokers) are the meat and mainstay of TruTV; All those shows are pitched to youth. And in many of them, the content and airing times (after school at prime time) are simply not compatible with FCC rules.

Claiming that it isn't so is not good enough when the pudding proves my point. Their air times and content can be observed by any employee of the FCC. So THEY, not YOU, Skylar/mdk will make the determination if the rules have been broken (they have).

Last edited:
A diversion, how nice. Can we stick to the topic or do I have to report you Skylar? The topic is how it isn't ME the shows are inappropriate for, it's 14 year olds for which the show was (incorrectly) rated. They broke the FCC rules. They should be punished.

You can report me if you'd like. But the fact remains, you had every opportunity to control what your grand children watched and chose not.

You were provided a TV-14 rating. You ignored it.

You were provide with a giant WARNING sign in all caps and a 50 point font. You ignored it.

You were provided with a warning of 'graphic' content. You ignored it.

You were provided with an ON-OFF switch on your TV. You chose not to use it.

This isn't a failure of the FCC. You were provided with more than enough information to make a responsible choice. The failure is yours. And the FCC will not punish a TV network because you ignored the safeguards provided you.

I already said in a previous post above. The content of Adam Ruins Everything AFTER my thread about it actually toned down quite a bit. Whether it was independent of exposure on social media is unknown. But the content has noticeably tamed down since then.

Translation: the FCC did nothing with your last complaint.

Just as they'll do nothing with your new complaint. As the failure was yours. Not the FCCs and not TruTVs. You were provided with more than enough information. You simply ignored it all.

And your willful ignorance is not a fineable offense.

I am sure it was your thread here and your FCC whine were the catalyst. :lol:

When i was a kid, we thought pictures of erect dicks and balls were funny. We drew them all the time in elementary school.

Forum List

Back