Penises on Prime Time Programming TruTV

`
By age 8, all my three daughters saw what an erect penis looked like. (pictures) One is now a college grad and two in high school. It did not caused them to be scarred for life. By age 9, they were all on the internet so I just wanted to prepare them.
`
`

Maury and Springer are also on right after school. Better get the FCC on the horn. I see fines aplenty in the future.

Sil really doesn’t like TruTv. I remember a couple years ago where she was getting the vapors over Adam Ruins Everything. She wanted Trump and the FCC to do something then as well b/c apparently she doesn’t have control over her own television. I willing to bet gays are somehow to blame.
Thanks for reminding me. Yes, that's right. The one show they pitched to kids about video gaming showed a clear icon of an erect dick with balls. No mistaking it for anything else. And that show was absolutely pitched to younger viewers. Lots of racy innuendo woven into it to for the type of "kid curiosity" show that it is. They've toned it down a bit since I complained actually. But with the other shows, they're back at it worse than before. "Paid Off's" Dicks over dictators was just a brazen step right into "fuck you FCC" arena.

The issue isn't about ME seeing the content Skylar/mdk. It's about CHILDREN seeing the explicit content on prime time programming, meshed between other kid-curiosity shows with much tamer content at 4pm on a school day. Erect penis & testicle 'cartoons' drawn over people's faces (suggestive oral sex, subliminal impressionism, also sado masochism since they are drawn over the faces of those the host encourages the audience to hate-"dictators") is not "TV 14". The show broke the rules. Period.

The college course I took on subliminal techniques in psychology, particularly re: advertising (but not limited to that realm), would've had a field day with "dicks over dictators". I could've written a thesis on it.
When i was a kid, we thought pictures of erect dicks and balls were funny. We drew them all the time in elementary school.

Per Sil, those pictures were as dangerous as a syringe filled with heroin.

Sil's judgment doesn't amount to much.

`
By age 8, all my three daughters saw what an erect penis looked like. (pictures) One is now a college grad and two in high school. It did not caused them to be scarred for life. By age 9, they were all on the internet so I just wanted to prepare them.
`
`

These weren't pictures of an erect penis. These were simple cartoon drawings, with googly eyes and a mustache in orange and turquoise. Here's a screenshot.

CartoonDick.jpg

That is literally what all of Sil's panty shitting hysterics have been about.

No, seriously. That's it.

Last edited:
When i was a kid, we thought pictures of erect dicks and balls were funny. We drew them all the time in elementary school.

Well the FCC might not think they are as funny as you and your friends when shown on primetime, sandwiched between tamer rated "kid lure" curiosity and educational shows.

`
`
`
"Breaking them in" eh? Just like pedophiles do. Still not acceptable to the FCC on cable TV at 4pm on a school day.

Well the FCC might not think they are as funny as you and your friends when shown on primetime, sandwiched between tamer rated "kid lure" curiosity and educational shows.

With 'kid lure' being your imagination. Again, TruTV doesn't have a single kids show in its line up.

The FCC isn't going to do a thing, Sil. Your entire argument is just wild overreaction and a spectacular failure to take personal responsibility. As you had more than enough information to prevent your grandkids from being exposed to a blue drawing of a penis with googly eyes and a mustache.

So much for your 'syringe full of heroin'.

TruTV has a bunch of educational shows in its lineup. And a magician show. Who but who does that content appeal to the most? That's right, kids.

`
`
`
"Breaking them in" eh? Just like pedophiles do. Still not acceptable to the FCC on cable TV at 4pm on a school day.

Says you, citing your imagination and hysteric over reactions.

You actually said that this cartoon picture....

cartoondick-jpg.215982

Was the same as a syringe full of heroin in terms of danger to children.

That's just silly, Sil. Of course the FCCwill do nothing.

TruTV has a bunch of educational shows in its lineup. And a magician show. Who but who does that content appeal to the most? That's right, kids.

There's not a single kids show in their entire line up. Nor do they advertise themselves as a family friendly network. But as a comedy channel.

You're literally citing your imagination on their line up, you're making up a meaningless 'kid-lure' designation, and equating a silly blue picture of a cartoon penis with a mustache.....with a syringe filled with heroin.

You're ridiculous.

Who cares what the FCC thinks? I thought your concern was for the children, but children think pics like these are funny, so i dont see what the problem is.

Who cares what the FCC thinks? I thought your concern was for the children, but children think pics like these are funny, so i dont see what the problem is.

The problem, as always, is Sil's imagination. In her irrationality, she equates a silly cartoon drawing of the a blue penis with a mustache with a syringe full of heroin.

Literally. I can show you the post.

She imagines immediate, hysteric danger where there is none. And then insists the FCC take immediate action to enforce her imagination.

`
I was a single Mom, still am. The sooner they knew, the better. I also emphasized "safe sex". Hell, that was just me being pragmatic. It worked for me, so far....none of my daughters are pregnant. I'm not too sure how I would have raised a son though.
`
`

`
I was a single Mom, still am. The sooner they knew, the better. I also emphasized "safe sex". Hell, that was just me being pragmatic. It worked for me, so far....none of my daughters are pregnant. I'm not too sure how I would have raised a son though.
`
`
Maybe TruTV will show an episode at 4pm on a school day featuring "cunnts over candidates" for the boys to watch?

Well TruTV might care what they think.

`
`
`
Maybe TruTV will show an episode at 4pm on a school day featuring "cunnts over candidates" for the boys to watch?

Maybe by then you’ll have found your remote or the parental controls on your telly.

`
`
`

Maybe.....you can take some personal responsibility for what's on your TV and look at the ratings. Yet you couldn't be bothered.

If it was 'about the children', you would have. You would have used the V-Chip to block any show that had a rating too high for your grand kids.

Instead, you insist that the FCC enforce your imagination and punish a show because you refused to take any personal responsibility for what is on your TV.

Nope. Not going to happen.

`
`
`

Maybe by then you’ll have found your remote or the parental controls on your telly.

That would have required some personal responsibility.

Maybe kids think drug use is cool too? Should we be encouraging that through programming?

Forum List

Back