Pence & Hutchinson Are Anti-Christian Cowards

[One, the GOP was right to reach out more to women and minorities. To win next year, who ever does the best job of it next year will win.

Two, the far right of socons and neo-cons and nativists will not be able to dictate the GOP candidate much less pull a victory for the party.
Spoken like a true liberal. Always sucking up to the groups (women, minorities, etc) which keeps you from addressing the real overall most important issues that need to be addressed > National Security.
Spoken like a true American outing the far right reactionary neo-con thugs like you. Our National Security is fine, and our citizens are placed in a good position with the continued reaching out to women and minorities.
Our national security has never been worse, and most of our citizens are being discriminated against by the reach out to women and minorities, known as affirmative action.

Quit being nuts, Protectionist.
Rhetoric just makes you look like the inept debater that your are. Strive to present facts and cources to back them up, and really say something. THEN you'll begin to be taken serioulsy.

1. Pheeeeww!! You're really not getting this, are you ? Arkansas and Indiana are TWO states. And we're talking about THIRTY-SEVEN states. Get it ? :rolleyes:

Dumbass, the other states that already have RFRA's aren't using them to discriminate against gays, and the state trying to come up with laws to do that are being told by big business- "NO!" And since we've established Walmart is bigger than Jesus, that settles the matter.

2. In businesses, guess who deals with fascist, Nazi gays. INDIVIDUALS, that's who (AKA PEOPLE) :rolleyes-41:

3. And an option of someone losing their livelihood, so deranged degenerates can order them to violate their religion, is NOT AN OPTION.

It's totally an option. Just substitute "gay" for "black". A company that refused to serve blacks would be put out of business so fast your head would spin.

4. I don't expect liberals to accept the simple truth of the unconstitutionality and illegality of Islam, and your perception of "no one" is only those liberals, who are the most pathetically ignorant group in America, regarding Islam and Islamization, due to the deliberate witholding of information about this in liberal media. I've shown that many times by challenging liberals with my Islamization Quiz, which no liberal has ever gotten a higher grade than 5% on. Most got zero.

That's just proof that most liberals don't subscribe to your batshit insane Islamophobia. Do you actually KNOW any Muslims. Here's a hint. Most of them worry about the same stuff you worry about.

5. And recognizing gay marriage, or whatever silly label you want to put on them, isn't being "ahead". It is being flat-out dumb, or bought off by rich gays..

No, actually, it's good business.

You see, if you are a smart businessman, you want employees who are happy, who love their jobs and can't wait to come to work to do a good job for you.

And when you are providing your gay employees the same benefits your straight employees get, they are more likely to be happy and productive. Which is why most businesses- the successful ones - didn't wait on the government on this issue.
Today is Easter Sunday. One of the most sacred and important holidays for Christians of the whole year. I have no more time now to mess with liberal idiocy like what you just posted. I won't be doing any more posting today.
There is no such thing as Islamaphobia, you brainwashed fool. You know nothing about Islamization. Wanna take my Islamization Quiz and get a zero, like all the other dum dums, who thought they knew something ? :rolleyes-41:

And you shouldn't be doing any more posting either. You have too much READING to do. Like the links and sub-links in Post # 80. And the list of terrorist attacks in the USA, listed in Post # 77, and research into them. You've got a lot of work to do. With all the withholding of info from you, in your liberal media, you've got a lot of catching up to do. A good opportunity to get up to speed on national security. Take it.

Last edited:
Protectionist, all Americans deserve the same rights. Period.

Our national security is over funded with a lot of nonsense but the country is well protected by enemies abroad as well as domestic ones inside.

You are not a terrorism expert, just a crazy old man. That is the rhetoric of truth for you.

You doubt wrong. The are open for business, and resuming business usual. You think they need to pay attention to a few gay gooneybirds ? If any of those morons came into my business and tried to attack me, I'd shoot them dead.

Uh, no, they aren't. CHeck out hteir Yelp page.

It's not a matter of GIVING. It's a matter of the nutjobs TAKING. They have already attacked the warhead storage a dozen times. The Pentagon has drawn up plans to go into Pakistan and seize the 100+ warheads, and bring them back to the US, for secure storage. In response to this the Pakistanis now drive the warheads around town in ordinary cargo vans to keep the Pentagon from doing that.

Uh, guy, what kind of drugged out fantasies are you living.

I'd tell you that there's a Muslim under your bed right now, but you'd probably piss yourself.

Today is Easter Sunday. One of the most sacred and important holidays for Christians of the whole year. I have no more time now to mess with liberal idiocy like what you just posted. I won't be doing any more posting today.

Your concession is duly noted.

There is no such thing as Islamaphobia, you brainwashed fool. You know nothing about Islamization. Wanna take my Islamization Quiz and get a zero, like all the other dum dums, who thought they knew something ?

Naw, I don't waste time on the paranoid ravings of big pussy Islamophobes who've never signed up for the military themselves.

Terrorism is not an existential threat to the US. Nothing the Terrorists can do will bring us down.

We can only do that to ourselves.

Our national security is over funded with a lot of nonsense but the country is well protected by enemies abroad as well as domestic ones inside.

You are not a terrorism expert, just a crazy old man. That is the rhetoric of truth for you.
How would you know anything about terrorism and national security ? You're a liberal. :laugh:

Your concession is duly noted.

There is no such thing as Islamaphobia, you brainwashed fool. You know nothing about Islamization. Wanna take my Islamization Quiz and get a zero, like all the other dum dums, who thought they knew something ?

Naw, I don't waste time on the paranoid ravings of big pussy Islamophobes who've never signed up for the military themselves.

Terrorism is not an existential threat to the US. Nothing the Terrorists can do will bring us down.

We can only do that to ourselves.
They already have BEEN doing that, programmed, liberal airball. Try reading my posts and LEARN. And I not only signed up for the military, I served in it > US Army and Army National Guard, both > 5 years. Now you go out and do that. It'll help you to learn to keep your silly mouth shut, and stop making a fool out of yourself. :biggrin:

The 2 governors (Indiana & Arkansas) involved in the Christians vs Gays debate, regarding new RFRA laws are both Gay ass-kissing cowards. Both came out in favor of bills to protect Chriatians from discriomaination that would/could compel them to act against their Christian religion. Then, after a wave of criticism from gays and therir supporters, both of these wimps caved in, bowed down to the gays' demands, anf threw America's Christians under the bus.

We've been hearing all sorts of disingenuous comments from people on this matter. One thing that has been said is it doesn't have anything to do with discrimination. That's is just simply false. It really comes down to a matter of who do you discriminate against , and who do you cater to. Pence and Hutchinson have decided to cater to the gays and their riff-raff loudmouths, which includes hypocritical politicians, movie actors, corporations, etc. In so doing, they have chosen to discriminate against Christians, and anyone who chooses to not do business with gays.

This is going in the wrong direction. Gays SHOULD be discriminated against in certain situations, and very meticulously. Their sexual perversion should never be accepted by society, and they should be severely restricted from ever holding jobs that involve casting their opinions about (ex. coaches, clergy, etc). They should be held far away from any teaching jobs, coaching, counseling, or anything in close proximity with children.

It is puzzling why 2 governors would act in opposition to the people who went to the polls and voted for them, and elected them, and instead cave into the the mob rule babble of mentally, aberrated perverts. In any event, once burned, twice shy. Arkansas and Indiana voters should vote these 2 cowardly clowns out of office ASAP, as well as state legislators who voted to amend the original bills.

http://www.theledger.com/article/201...=2&tc=pg&tc=ar
Without a doubt, these two are unprincipled cowards. However, since they are elected locally, it won't matter what you say on this or any forum.

There are something like 203 million Christians in this country. What I suggest you do is discover the number of Christians in those two states, contact the head of each of the main religions in those states, and ask them to get their congregation to stand up for their rights as Christians. Until such time as Christians begin standing up for themselves, no one is going to get anything changed for them.

A good start would be to remove them from office at the next election.

A better start would be to target the advertisers of media outlets of those outlets that are anti-religious freedom. I would also suggest targeting industries and companies that side with anti-religious bigots.

Nearly 83% of this country is Christian. Perhaps they should exercise that power.

You doubt wrong. The are open for business, and resuming business usual. You think they need to pay attention to a few gay gooneybirds ? If any of those morons came into my business and tried to attack me, I'd shoot them dead.

Uh, no, they aren't. CHeck out hteir Yelp page.

It's not a matter of GIVING. It's a matter of the nutjobs TAKING. They have already attacked the warhead storage a dozen times. The Pentagon has drawn up plans to go into Pakistan and seize the 100+ warheads, and bring them back to the US, for secure storage. In response to this the Pakistanis now drive the warheads around town in ordinary cargo vans to keep the Pentagon from doing that.

Uh, guy, what kind of drugged out fantasies are you living.

I'd tell you that there's a Muslim under your bed right now, but you'd probably piss yourself.
You idiot!! The links are already posted, and proven. You are so ignorant from being stuck with your empty, liberal media, that doesn't tell you anything, that you come tumbling in here like a complete fool and label "fantasies", things we conservatives have known about for years. HA HA HA. Oh man, are you ever stupid.

I'm going to be extra nice to you, and give you the links about the Pentagon and Pakistan's warhead vans, all over again. And this time, READ THEM, you dolt!

The Pentagon s Secret Plans to Secure Pakistan s Nuclear Arsenal Global Security Newswire NTI

Pakistan Carts Its Nukes Around In Delivery Vans WIRED

WikiLeaks cables highlight Pakistani nuclear terror threat World news The Guardian

Pakistan Nuclear Arsenal Will Be Protected By 8 000 Trainees Military Says

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013...tan-nuclear-threat-should-be-our-top-concern/

'Pakistan nuclear weapons' threat under estimated' | NDTV.com

Why Pakistan's nuclear bombs are a threat | Asia | DW.DE | 09.04.2013

Pakistan trains 8 000 to guard nuclear arsenal USATODAY.com

The 2 governors (Indiana & Arkansas) involved in the Christians vs Gays debate, regarding new RFRA laws are both Gay ass-kissing cowards. Both came out in favor of bills to protect Chriatians from discriomaination that would/could compel them to act against their Christian religion. Then, after a wave of criticism from gays and therir supporters, both of these wimps caved in, bowed down to the gays' demands, anf threw America's Christians under the bus.

We've been hearing all sorts of disingenuous comments from people on this matter. One thing that has been said is it doesn't have anything to do with discrimination. That's is just simply false. It really comes down to a matter of who do you discriminate against , and who do you cater to. Pence and Hutchinson have decided to cater to the gays and their riff-raff loudmouths, which includes hypocritical politicians, movie actors, corporations, etc. In so doing, they have chosen to discriminate against Christians, and anyone who chooses to not do business with gays.

This is going in the wrong direction. Gays SHOULD be discriminated against in certain situations, and very meticulously. Their sexual perversion should never be accepted by society, and they should be severely restricted from ever holding jobs that involve casting their opinions about (ex. coaches, clergy, etc). They should be held far away from any teaching jobs, coaching, counseling, or anything in close proximity with children.

It is puzzling why 2 governors would act in opposition to the people who went to the polls and voted for them, and elected them, and instead cave into the the mob rule babble of mentally, aberrated perverts. In any event, once burned, twice shy. Arkansas and Indiana voters should vote these 2 cowardly clowns out of office ASAP, as well as state legislators who voted to amend the original bills.

Without a doubt, these two are unprincipled cowards. However, since they are elected locally, it won't matter what you say on this or any forum.

There are something like 203 million Christians in this country. What I suggest you do is discover the number of Christians in those two states, contact the head of each of the main religions in those states, and ask them to get their congregation to stand up for their rights as Christians. Until such time as Christians begin standing up for themselves, no one is going to get anything changed for them.

A good start would be to remove them from office at the next election.

A better start would be to target the advertisers of media outlets of those outlets that are anti-religious freedom. I would also suggest targeting industries and companies that side with anti-religious bigots.

Nearly 83% of this country is Christian. Perhaps they should exercise that power.
As I told the anti-Christian bigots in this thread previously, we outnumber them thousands to one. If they wanted to start a boycott war, we'd eat their lunch, take possession of their cars, boat, and house, complete with all their dogs and cats. :biggrin:

Amazing though when you read their posts. The are completely unaware of all the stuff I posted in posts #s 77, 80 and 91. Shouldn't really be surprising though. Ever watch MSNBC, listen to NPR, or read media matters ? They never mention this stuff. These guys actually don't know this stuff is going on. They're living in a covered bubble.

They already have BEEN doing that, programmed, liberal airball. Try reading my posts and LEARN. And I not only signed up for the military, I served in it > US Army and Army National Guard, both > 5 years. Now you go out and do that. It'll help you to learn to keep your silly mouth shut, and stop making a fool out of yourself.

Guy, a racist asshole like you wouldn't have lasted a week in the army without the brothers throwing you a blanket party.

You idiot!! The links are already posted, and proven. You are so ignorant from being stuck with your empty, liberal media, that doesn't tell you anything, that you come tumbling in here like a complete fool and label "fantasies", things we conservatives have known about for years. HA HA HA. Oh man, are you ever stupid.

Guy, the links you gave are crap. More paranoia from idiots who think there's a Muslim hiding under your bed.

How would you know anything about terrorism and national security ? You're a liberal. :laugh:
I am a mainstream American, and you are simply a neo-con ultra kook.

I served for 12 years active duty, most of it in the airborne infantry. You can go back to sleeping in your bed. The house has been cleared, and there are no jihadists in the basement.

I am a mainstream American, and you are simply a neo-con ultra kook.

I served for 12 years active duty, most of it in the airborne infantry. You can go back to sleeping in your bed. The house has been cleared, and there are no jihadists in the basement.
I doubt you ever served one day. They wouldn't have accepted you. You're probably a jihadist yourself.

Guy, the links you gave are crap. More paranoia from idiots who think there's a Muslim hiding under your bed.

INVALIDATION is hard-wired into liberals. Ho hum.

Funny part is, they actually think that's all they have to say. So you dispute what the links say then Joey ? What parts do you dispute ? Let's hear it.

Anyone known to be anti-Christian is anything but a coward. Much easier to nod in assent to the vast majority of people around you than say how screwed up they all are.

I think the real cowards are the majority of a given religion when they identify as a given faith yet don't actually obey the faith's rules.

Forum List

Back