Pence has been added to the latest witness list in Georgia election case

We wll see.
The polls show Biden and trump neck and neck. if trump is convicted of a felony, i am sure that will change. ut what is scary is if he is aquited in all the cases.

The one case I was counting on is the classified docs case. It is straight forward, easy to understand and the evidence is strong. People can understand how trump stole and abused the classified nature of the docs. He is putting every American in danger by treating the docs like toilet paper. But you have a crooked MAGA judge in Canon who seems to be trying to delay the hearing until after the election. That is not good....

I predict trump will incite at least one more extreme incident of violence. That is his objective.
Hmmm violence to me is businesses burning, police being shot dead, and all your bros running the streets with tv screens.....violence to you is flag waving and baby carriages, right jimboliar??

It seems trump's Georgia case will continue to 2025, from what I have read. Federal guidelines will not permit the case to go forward if the POS is elected. I hope what I read a couple days ago is wrong, but we will see.
You can read jimboliar??

That was discussed after he lost to Biden. But you can be asssured that he will appoint a cabinet of MAGA devotees that will never let that happen.

But the Dems will probably win the House, so he will be impeached a third and record time.
Dims are done jimboliar. America has seen what the Reich does to free enterprise and individual wealth prospects and is tired of supporting you and your ilk.

They haven't had the guts to do it to this day. I really do not see it happening then. Remember, Romney said more repubs would have voted to remove him, except for the fact they are afraid for themselves and their family.

The man is nothing more than a Mafia Boss in political clothing. He lives off of revenge, intimidation, and threats.
You realize the Slow Hoser is even more brain dead than you right jimboliar?

The polls show Biden and trump neck and neck. if trump is convicted of a felony, i am sure that will change. ut what is scary is if he is aquited in all the cases.

The one case I was counting on is the classified docs case. It is straight forward, easy to understand and the evidence is strong. People can understand how trump stole and abused the classified nature of the docs. He is putting every American in danger by treating the docs like toilet paper. But you have a crooked MAGA judge in Canon who seems to be trying to delay the hearing until after the election. That is not good....
The polls show nothing of the sort jimboliar.
Do you ever tell the truth??

Again, a lie. As president, Trump has every right to those documents. The only stolen documents are those found in Poopeypants sports car and the ones Hildabeast tried to hide, as they were not authorized to possess them. Silly jimboliar.

That's what you do :)

I do think if DJT is re-elected while convicted, the RNC will clear him out of office with the promise the Veep become Pres will pardon him.
dog-smile.gif

Forum List

Back