Pence has been added to the latest witness list in Georgia election case

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

You know that trump is going to go after Mike! I won't be able to contain himself. Maybe I am making a mistaken, but I thought intimidating a witness is a crime? trump is getting away with crimes that others are sitting in jail for. The justice system is failing. I hope other defendants are watching and demand the same rights the system is giving trump.

Anyone still confused?

Mike Pentz is a Jew Fraud of a Christian, a Zionist Fascist Left Wing Liar from a Jew family involved in the money management business, and he is 100% for Biden and against Trump.

BoredJack.gif

You know that trump is going to go after Mike! I won't be able to contain himself. Maybe I am making a mistaken, but I thought intimidating a witness is a crime? trump is getting away with crimes that others are sitting in jail for. The justice system is failing. I hope other defendants are watching and demand the same rights the system is giving trump.
Pence is viewed as a RINO goober by sane people jimboliar. This just adds to your campaigning for Trump.

Pence is viewed as a RINO goober by sane people jimboliar. This just adds to your campaigning for Trump.

But he is 100% for Israel and W's "war on terror" and hence Faux "News" LOVES HIM!!!!

Lol the final humiliation of Mike Pence

Let's hope justice is done with Trump convicted.

You do realize that if he is convicted he will be Serving as President while serving time in a Georgia State Prison.
It seems trump's Georgia case will continue to 2025, from what I have read. Federal guidelines will not permit the case to go forward if the POS is elected. I hope what I read a couple days ago is wrong, but we will see.

The NY and GA and DC trials will all finish by summer next year.

Trump can still be re-elected even if convicted, but an Amendment XXV proceeding can remove him rik tik.

The NY and GA and DC trials will all finish by summer next year.

Trump can still be re-elected even if convicted, but an Amendment XXV proceeding can remove him rik tik.
That was discussed after he lost to Biden. But you can be asssured that he will appoint a cabinet of MAGA devotees that will never let that happen.

But the Dems will probably win the House, so he will be impeached a third and record time.

I think, JimH52, the RNC will work a deal with VP-elect and enough of the Cabinet to free themselves of Trump and inherit the elected kingdom. Adding a blue house to the mix only makes worth their while to do so.

I think, JimH52, the RNC will work a deal with VP-elect and enough of the Cabinet to free themselves of Trump and inherit the elected kingdom. Adding a blue house to the mix only makes worth their while to do so.
They haven't had the guts to do it to this day. I really do not see it happening then. Remember, Romney said more repubs would have voted to remove him, except for the fact they are afraid for themselves and their family.

The man is nothing more than a Mafia Boss in political clothing. He lives off of revenge, intimidation, and threats.

Forum List

Back