Pelosi will define "high capacity" magazines as 10 bullets...we told you...they use magazine limits as back door gun bans.

You are getting that because you follow the cults who are only interested in dividing people as opposed to solving issues. There is only banning guns or expanding guns according to Republicans and Democrats. Republicans and Democrats are far more of a threat to this country than a rare mass shooter.

We need to discuss what we can do to address people with mental health issues.
No. I got that from you because you were reading things into my post that weren't there, just like you're assuming things about my take on the problems we face. Neither guns nor the current laws regarding the legal access to guns are the problem. The problem is spiritual, moral, and cultural. The general decline in mental health, especially among the young men and women of recent generations, is caused by the former, but the preeminent source of the rot is inculcated by the state schools, by the ideological simpletons and barbarians thereof.

The practical solution is universal school choice wherein funding follows the students to the schools of their parents' choice, public or private. The immediate solution in the meantime is security.

No. I got that from you because you were reading things into my post that weren't there, just like you're assuming things about my take on the problems we face. Neither guns nor the current laws regarding the legal access to guns are the problem. The problem is spiritual, moral, and cultural. The general decline in mental health, especially among the young men and women of recent generations, is caused by the former, but the preeminent source of the rot is inculcated by the state schools, by the ideological simpletons and barbarians thereof.

Maybe you should just pray it away then.

The practical solution is universal school choice wherein funding follows the students to the schools of their parents' choice, public or private. The immediate solution in the meantime is security.

Just lock the kids into some windowless basement, never mind you would never pay the taxes that thousands of new schools will cost.

Maybe you should just pray it away then.

Just lock the kids into some windowless basement, never mind you would never pay the taxes that thousands of new schools will cost.
Why would choice mean building thousands of more schools?

The immediate solution in the meantime is security.
Yes, for existing schools, the immediate solution is security . . . or I suppose we can just "mental-health" our way to security as you suggest and continue to leave the schools wide-open to attack in the meantime. What's another 20 or so casualties a shooting until then?

5209995-3125414459-sckgh.jpg

And again, why would school choice require building thousands of new schools?

Last edited:
Yes, for existing schools, the immediate solution is security . . . or I suppose we can just "mental-health" our way to security as you suggest and continue to leave the schools wide-open to attack in the meantime. What's another 20 or so casualties a shooting until then?

View attachment 653685

And again, why would school choice require building thousands of new schools?

This school was "secure". His plan originally appeared to be to just walk along the windows and start shooting.

This school was "secure". His plan originally appeared to be to just walk along the windows and start shooting.
Camaras, ample armed perimeter and entrance security would not be prohibitively expensive, and seems we have no choice. By the way, the back security door was left propped open against regulations. That's how he got in.

Why would school choice require thousands of new schools to be built?

Camaras, ample armed perimeter and entrance security would not be prohibitively expensive, and seems we have no choice. By the way, the back security door was left propped open against regulations. That's how he got in.

Why would school choice require thousands of new schools to be built?

So like towers like we have in prisons? That's what you want to turn schools into?

And you think this will stop people who are intent on killing from killing?

So like towers like we have in prisons? That's what you want to turn schools into?

And you think this will stop people who are intent on killing from killing?
We don't need towers for perimeter security anymore than we need to build thousands of more new schools to implement universal school choice.

We don't need towers for perimeter security anymore than we need to build thousands of more new schools to implement universal school choice.

Towers or whatever you want to turn schools into prisons, will never pay for it and then ignore that it doesn't address the problem.

A person intent on killing.

Towers or whatever you want to turn schools into prisons, will never pay for it and then ignore that it doesn't address the problem.

A person intent on killing.
Nonsense. The proper security would prevent virtually all school shooters like those of recent years.

Well, avoid my question then.
Let's follow your train of logic, such as it is.

You move the goalposts to public spaces beyond the schools, and then claim the immediate option of self-defense avoids the problem.

Then take the guns away! More gun-free zones!

Oh, wait! You say that's not the solution either.

So I guess your point is that we give every adult a gun, and make him carry it. Right?

Which is it?

5209995-3125414459-sckgh.jpg

You don't want a solution! Your objections are nonsensical. It's a no brainer there's a mental-health crisis in this country, and it's a no brainer that the source of the madness is the state schools.

Security is the immediate solution! Reform is the lasting solution! What kind of reform? Universal school choice.

What entity is going to address and right the mental-health problem in the meantime?

The schools?!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Lefty is champing at the bit to double-down on social engineering in the state schools.

So what entity will do this? Talk about government growth. Talk about expense.

You'll trust government against common sense and experience with our children's mental health and not the parents of our children?

Last edited:
Now you've moved the goalposts to public spaces beyond the schools.

Then take away guns!

Oh, wait! You say that's not the solution.

Wrong, my position has always been to stop the killing before it starts. Where it starts is not the biggest problem. People who are intent on killing is.

I have NEVER, argued to take guns. People intent on killing will find a way.

You don't want a solution! Your objections are nonsensical. It's a no brainer there's a mental-health crisis in this country, and it's a no brainer that the source of the madness is the state schools.

Wow, never mind. I had hoped I was going to discuss this with a rational individual. I see that to not be the case.

Wrong, my position has always been to stop the killing before it starts. Where it starts is not the biggest problem. People who are intent on killing is.

I have NEVER, argued to take guns. People intent on killing will find a way.

Wow, never mind. I had hoped I was going to discuss this with a rational individual. I see that to not be the case.
So how do we stop the killing before it starts?

I emphatically observed that you oppose gun confiscation. Why do you wrongfully imply I didn't?

So why did you dismiss self-defense in public spaces?

How would you propose we stop the killing in the state schools and in public spaces beyond the state schools?

With mental-health programs?

That brings us right back to what are we to do about the ongoing slaughter in the meantime and just how are we going to address the mental-health aspect of the problem?

And it's you who's got nothing as you summarily dismiss, sans any discussion or sensible reason, the immediate and long-term solutions I propose!

Last edited:
So how do we stop the killing before it starts?

I think I've answered this 500 times.

I emphatically observed that you oppose gun confiscation. Why do you wrongfully imply I didn't?

So why did you dismiss self-defense in public spaces?

I never did.

How would you propose we stop the killing in the state schools and in public spaces beyond the state schools?

With mental-health programs?

That brings us right back to what are we to do about the ongoing slaughter in the meantime and just how are we going to address the mental-health aspect of the problem?

And it's you who's got nothing as you poo-poo the immediate and long-term solutions I proposed!

I didn't even read what you proposed after reading your lame statement on schools. I'm that way.

Forum List

Back