Pelosi: 'We were going to fly Commercial to Afghanistan, but...'

The shutdown will end when Nancy gets bored being confined to Washington. No government flights for you, little bitch and you're too cheap to pay for your own airline or Amtrak ticket back to the home district.

Sadly this woman never had her life put into the crosshairs of judgement. She is a modern first world royalty queen. Never suffered but passes judgement on others. Now think about this. RINOS like Boehner and Ryan left after their failures. But not Nancy. She represent the women who are destroying our nation and the western world. No one wants to admit it or they get destroyed by saying it. 40 years ago 96% of males could qualify to be in the military. Today it is 30%. The military is disparaged by people and we have these issues. And included in that are people who live extremist lives and many whose qualifications are questionable because of quotas, diversity and affirmative action. You have to look at the realm of results of agendas. There were sailors who died on a u.s. navy ship collision because of two women officers not talking to each other. This will not end well as millions and millions more males become impoverished because of extreme feminism. We are due.

When will the Far Left Progressives include in their diatribes the fact that this flight, along with 91 of Pelosi's closest friends and family were first going to Brussels, Egypt and then Afghanistan? My guess is that Afghanistan was going to be more of a "fly-by".

I would love to see the passenger list for all those flying with Speaker Pelosi on this junket!

No worries. Queen Pelosi flies on the taxpayer's dime. She will book an entire 747 for herself and her entourage.
I don't like NP but please don't forget. So does POTUS and his entire fucking fucked Up family.

If this is a fucked up family, I should hope to be so badly fucked up. Every one of them is gorgeous. And a big part of and perk of being POTUS is flying to lots of places; Nancy? She can take a PAT bus. She'd ain't shit.

View attachment 241003

And no one flew their ass off more than the Obamas. I think every trip of their countless vacations was just to see how lavish and wasteful a trip they could take.

Oh and Orange? Where is the orange? Trump's no more orange than anyone else. Ever see him in public in person? There is no orange. Just a normal guy. I bet anything the liberal media doctor his public photos just to make him look so. One more lie by the Left because they got nothing real to get a hold of.
in Pres Trump's First year in office, more on Travel and secret service costs were spent on him and family than all 8 years of the Obama family.... :rolleyes:
If true then maybe the 95% media/entertainment/political venom he receives could be the reason. One day these swamp shills will get their just desserts. And when checks and benefits are cut because of necessity it will be heartwarming to view their demise.

It's not true. Care4all is just making shit up and hoping she doesn't get called on her outright lies.

Typical Stalinist democrat.
:rolleyes:

Trump's Family Trips Cost Taxpayers Nearly As Much In A Month As Obama's Cost In A Whole Year

She said that there was a plan

It was reported Trump said this "On Thursday, Trump said he was revoking a military flight for the codel, suggesting Pelosi fly commercial instead."

She lied.. It's that's simple. For that to be true she would have had to submit that "duel plan" MONTHS in advanced.. And she would have been laughed at by every security agency in D.C.

And Trump's comment about "flying commercial" was sarcasm.. The stuff you leftists just don't get. Like asking - "Russia .. If you're listening, maybe YOU can find those 30,000 lost emails"... You're amateurs at trolling compared to this guy..

It was reported Trump said this "On Thursday, Trump said he was revoking a military flight for the code, suggesting Pelosi fly commercial instead."[/QUOTE]

She lied.. It's that's simple. For that to be true she would have had to submit that "duel plan" MONTHS in advanced.. And she would have been laughed at by every security agency in D.C.

Why would she make dual plans when she had every reason to believe that that the original plans would take place and should have taken place

is it really that simple or convenient

are you being sarcastic when you say there had to have dual plans when there was no reason for dual plans MONTHS ago

You say that she lied maybe she was being sarcastic

Does Trump lie

(And Trump's comment about "flying commercial" was sarcasm.. The stuff you leftists just don't get. Like asking - "Russia .. If you're listening, maybe YOU can find those 30,000 lost emails"... )

Was trump being sarcastic when he announced that he hope Russian would find those lost emails is that your position

and hours later they began the attack

Asking for a foreign government help

well I hope Mueller has this same view of the incident

or maybe he was being sarcastic when that Trump tower meeting was a bust on promises of dirt on Hillary and he was so disappointed that he

had to ask them to find those emails

Little did he suspect that they would try or maybe he did know that they were listening

or maybe like the trooper that he is , he doesn't give up on what he wants.

You will be rewarded

Trump's Family Trips Cost Taxpayers Nearly As Much In A Month As Obama's Cost In A Whole Year

Then please show us the cost of all of former President Barack Hussein Obama's family and friends trips through the first two years of his failed administration. As you know, President Obama was renowned for his extravagant vacations in the most exclusive locals around the world. Did he ever even go back to his own mansion in Chicago?

I don't like NP but please don't forget. So does POTUS and his entire fucking fucked Up family.

If this is a fucked up family, I should hope to be so badly fucked up. Every one of them is gorgeous. And a big part of and perk of being POTUS is flying to lots of places; Nancy? She can take a PAT bus. She'd ain't shit.

View attachment 241003

And no one flew their ass off more than the Obamas. I think every trip of their countless vacations was just to see how lavish and wasteful a trip they could take.

Oh and Orange? Where is the orange? Trump's no more orange than anyone else. Ever see him in public in person? There is no orange. Just a normal guy. I bet anything the liberal media doctor his public photos just to make him look so. One more lie by the Left because they got nothing real to get a hold of.
in Pres Trump's First year in office, more on Travel and secret service costs were spent on him and family than all 8 years of the Obama family.... :rolleyes:
If true then maybe the 95% media/entertainment/political venom he receives could be the reason. One day these swamp shills will get their just desserts. And when checks and benefits are cut because of necessity it will be heartwarming to view their demise.

It's not true. Care4all is just making shit up and hoping she doesn't get called on her outright lies.

Typical Stalinist democrat.
:rolleyes:

So your LIE was that Trump cost as much as Obama did in 8 years

Thank that you were and are flat out lying.

Not that anyone expected any different from you.

They were going to fly commercial but someone leaked that they were going to fly commercial which is a security breach that put congressmen and congresswoman, troops, and support people in danger of potential terrorist attacks. So the smart thing to do was to just cancel it.

Nobody KNEW about this trip outside of Congress and WH UNTIL they were all on an AIR FORCE BUS headed for Joint Base Andrews for a MILITARY flight. Trumps letter didn't ARRIVE until the bus arrived. Otherwise, why would they start PACKING THE BUS??

There's was never a plan to take a commercial flight until they got caught trying to escape Washington during a Shutdown for a 7 day junket.. Right after Pelosi's Hawaiian vacation and then that boondoogle trip to the beaches of Puerto Rico. She's apparently checking out as often as she can... Can't take the heat..

Get with the program. Called objective reasoning and actual facts...
"This is the United Airways. How can I help you?"
"This is Congressional Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office.
We would like to book a commercial flight to Kabul Afghanistan for 100 people please.
All the first class seats will be taken by Nancy Pelosi and her entourage".
"Hey Denise! You'll never guess who I just booked a flight for a hundred people for to Kabul!".
YA FUCKING RIGHT!

They were going to fly commercial but someone leaked that they were going to fly commercial which is a security breach that put congressmen and congresswoman, troops, and support people in danger of potential terrorist attacks. So the smart thing to do was to just cancel it.

Nobody KNEW about this trip outside of Congress and WH UNTIL they were all on an AIR FORCE BUS headed for Joint Base Andrews for a MILITARY flight. Trumps letter didn't ARRIVE until the bus arrived. Otherwise, why would they start PACKING THE BUS??

There's was never a plan to take a commercial flight until they got caught trying to escape Washington during a Shutdown for a 7 day junket.. Right after Pelosi's Hawaiian vacation and then that boondoogle trip to the beaches of Puerto Rico. She's apparently checking out as often as she can... Can't take the heat..

These trips are not advertised. And she has every right to vacation in HI since the Potus of the US is throwing his shutdown and have a temper tantrum. She needs a vacation too, he played golf every weekend at one of his OWN golf courses since he was in office. She also had every right to take a trip to see the soldiers in Afghanistan.

Liar.

Also, what makes her think the troops want to see her ugly ass? I would bet 99.999% did not vote for her!
"Good morning troops! Just to let you know as soon as I get back to the US I'm going to do anything possible to impeach your President. Any questions?"

Since 9/11, the Speaker of the House protocol has been set to Fly on Military planes when going overseas...

Why spend the tax money for the rest of the Congressional delegation to take commercial flights, when the Military jet required to fly the Speaker, is empty and has plenty of room?

:dunno:
Or they could use two military planes to fly Nancy and '
Mr. Potato head' and the other for the pions. Like 'MO' and his boyfriend BONOBO used to do when flying overseas.
I guess BONOBO wasn't into shopping in Milan for the latest in Tranny fashions.

Whether Pelosi had planned to fly to a WAR ZONE (something Trump has yet to do?) on a commercial air plane or not...once Trump exposed that...it COULDN'T happen.

These trips are not advertised. And she has every right to vacation in HI since the Potus of the US is throwing his shutdown and have a temper tantrum. She needs a vacation too, he played golf every weekend at one of his OWN golf courses since he was in office. She also had every right to take a trip to see the soldiers in Afghanistan.

For crying out loud, everybody went home for Christmas and New Years. Then Piglosi came back for a couple of days and now she needs a vacation? If she's that burned out from a few days at work, perhaps she's too old to hold that job.
I bet Cortez was pissed off she couldn't take a week off after all the work she's put in so far.

Whether Pelosi had planned to fly to a WAR ZONE (something Trump has yet to do?) on a commercial air plane or not...once Trump exposed that...it COULDN'T happen.

Good for her. She shouldn't be there in the first place. She's a Congress woman, not an ambassador or military. Perhaps she should re-visit the Constitution to see what her job actually is.

Psssst...Hey, Nancy...your JOB is in D.C...NOT Afghanistan...

Her first stop, she and NINETY-ONE of her closest friends, was in BRUSSELS BELGIUM!

By closest friends, that would be 9 Democrat pets, along with their spouses and friends. I wonder if any of them voted against her speakership were scheduled to be on the flight?
But an 'expert' on MSNBC stated the reason for the stop in Brussels was so the "pilot could have a sleep break". NO SHIT!!!!!!

Good for her. She shouldn't be there in the first place. She's a Congress woman, not an ambassador or military. Perhaps she should re-visit the Constitution to see what her job actually is.
Pure bullshit.

But you had to say something

Last edited:

Pre bullshit.

But you had to say something

Show me in the Constitution where a Congress person is supposed to be overseas for anything. That's not the job of Congress. Congress is HERE to make laws, create spending, and maintain taxation. Given the fact we have a huge problem in this area, she should be here working on that, not taking joy rides all over the world. That's not what we pay her for.

Psssst...Hey, Nancy...your JOB is in D.C...NOT Afghanistan...

Her first stop, she and NINETY-ONE of her closest friends, was in BRUSSELS BELGIUM!

By closest friends, that would be 9 Democrat pets, along with their spouses and friends. I wonder if any of them voted against her speakership were scheduled to be on the flight?
But an 'expert' on MSNBC stated the reason for the stop in Brussels was so the "pilot could have a sleep break". NO SHIT!!!!!!
link required.

My understanding was that the Brussels stop had to do with NATO

When will the Far Left Progressives include in their diatribes the fact that this flight, along with 91 of Pelosi's closest friends and family were first going to Brussels, Egypt and then Afghanistan? My guess is that Afghanistan was going to be more of a "fly-by".

I would love to see the passenger list for all those flying with Speaker Pelosi on this junket!
Don't you worry pal. That list is about to be made public.
We'll miss not watching Jim Acosta doing to 'walkalong' beside a wall in Kabul.

Forum List

Back