Pelosi: 'We were going to fly Commercial to Afghanistan, but...'

Psssst...Hey, Nancy...your JOB is in D.C...NOT Afghanistan...

Her first stop, she and NINETY-ONE of her closest friends, was in BRUSSELS BELGIUM!

By closest friends, that would be 9 Democrat pets, along with their spouses and friends. I wonder if any of them voted against her speakership were scheduled to be on the flight?
But an 'expert' on MSNBC stated the reason for the stop in Brussels was so the "pilot could have a sleep break". NO SHIT!!!!!!
link required.

My understanding was that the Brussels stop had to do with NATO
Ya. A one hour luxury luncheon for a hundred of Nancy's friends and family at a Michelin three star restaurant while "the pilot got to get some sleep". HAAAA HAAAAA!

Since 9/11, the Speaker of the House protocol has been set to Fly on Military planes when going overseas...

Why spend the tax money for the rest of the Congressional delegation to take commercial flights, when the Military jet required to fly the Speaker, is empty and has plenty of room?

:dunno:

what entitles her to use millions of taxpayer money on a boondoggle trip in order to get away from DC when she has a responsibility to be there to do her job? Do you think it costs nothing to fly an Air Force plane half way around the earth?

Which commercial airlines offer flights from DC to Kabul? There was no way she could have had commercial flights booked for herself or anyone else. She is lying once again.

Not only that, she was actually on the tarmac when she got word of the cancelation.

the only thing that would have been better would be if he had the plane turn around and come back halfway across the Atlantic.

Pelosi: We were going to fly commercial to Afghanistan -- but Trump's letter created a security risk

:lmao:

NANCY PELOSI, the FAILED Speaker of the House who JUST GOT BUSTED LYING HER ASS OFF BY claiming the Pesident's State of the Union speech needed to be cancelled because DHS & the Secret Service could not protect the President and politicians, just surpassed her 1st lie by claiming she had every intention of flying COMMERCIAL to Afghanistan after the President refused to allow her and Democrats to use military airlift as their own personal taxi service.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

After being TOTALLY busted for telling such a monstrous - yet so easy to disprove LIE, no one has any reason to listen to a damn thing she says / claims! She has proven to be a shameless liar!

I bet she could not tell you when the last time she flew commercial was...if ever. :p
That would have been a good day for them to put up a sign " Al queda flies free---arms ok"

800’000 DACA people are getting paid during this shutdown

NANCY PELOSI, the FAILED Speaker of the House who JUST GOT BUSTED LYING HER ASS OFF BY claiming the Pesident's State of the Union speech needed to be cancelled because DHS & the Secret Service could not protect the President and politicians, just surpassed her 1st lie by claiming she had every intention of flying COMMERCIAL to Afghanistan after the President refused to allow her and Democrats to use military airlift as their own personal taxi service.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

After being TOTALLY busted for telling such a monstrous - yet so easy to disprove LIE, no one has any reason to listen to a damn thing she says / claims! She has proven to be a shameless liar!

I bet she could not tell you when the last time she flew commercial was...if ever. :p

Talking about lies

They were going to fly commercial but someone leaked that they were going to fly commercial which is a security breach that put congressmen and congresswoman, troops, and support people in danger of potential terrorist attacks. So the smart thing to do was to just cancel it.

I wonder who leaked the story (cough cough Trump cough cough)

The commander and child has show once again the pettiness that 5 year olds will show when they can't reach that cookie jar.

People are not getting paid, Cancel the military flight because they should be working on the shutdown

Yet he walks out of a meeting about the shutdown because baby and commander did not get his way.

Did baby make a boo boo
[/QUOTE]
Would you please list the commercial airlines that fly into Kabul airport or any airport in Afghanistan?
HAAAAAA HAAAAAA!
Another LIB bullshit lie!

Who's looking childish?

1. Pelosi.

After being humiliated by being caught in a horrendous lie over something that was EASILY debunked - 'the DHS and Secret Service can't afford to provide protection during the SotU address, she is then caught attempting to sneak out of the country in the middle of her shutdown and denied the use of a military plane as her own personal taxi (for her and 80 other Democrats / family members....embarrassed and shamed, she tried to respond with some accusation against the President that completely defies logic and common sense.

2. Snowflakes.

...for buying her bullshit over and over. Snowflakes are devoid of both logic and common sense, believing Pelosi - after being caught in back-to-back embarrassing situations - would subject herself to flying Commercial on a plane for HOURS with the Americans she and her fellow Democrats are screwing by keeping the government closed while thy escape the country instead of doing her job / their jobs.

Bwuhahahahaha......

800’000 DACA people are getting paid during this shutdown

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

Talking about lies

They were going to fly commercial but someone leaked that they were going to fly commercial which is a security breach that put congressmen and congresswoman, troops, and support people in danger of potential terrorist attacks. So the smart thing to do was to just cancel it.

I wonder who leaked the story (cough cough Trump cough cough)

The commander and child has show once again the pettiness that 5 year olds will show when they can't reach that cookie jar.

People are not getting paid, Cancel the military flight because they should be working on the shutdown

Yet he walks out of a meeting about the shutdown because baby and commander did not get his way.

Did baby make a boo boo
Would you please list the commercial airlines that fly into Kabul airport or any airport in Afghanistan?
HAAAAAA HAAAAAA!
Another LIB bullshit lie![/QUOTE]

and another right wing denial

simple search that take 2 minutes

I would image Afghanistan is not as backwards as you may thing

And the US actually has an embassy in Afghanistan

Kabul International Airport Live Arrivals

Last edited:

Is English your second or third language? You might consider a good spelling and grammar check to make your posts readable. Just sayin'.

Afghanistan is NOT backward or NOT living in the distant past? Really, show us that to be true in the vast majority of Afghanistan.

How many of those flights to Kabul originate in the United States?

Our Commercial airlines and flights originating in the US will not go to Afghanistan. I can't imagine a private company leasing an airliner and crew to make the flight either. Would you take the liability exposure of sending one of your aircraft and crew into Afghanistan? Of course not. Your civil and criminal liability would be through the roof. Your insurance company would not allow it so you'd have to fly without insurance. You'd do that?

Do you still believe that Nancy Pelosi had intended to take a commercial flight? Really?

Afghanistan
Islamic Republic of Afghanistan

Travel Advisory
July 9, 2018
Afghanistan - Level 4: Do Not Travel

Federal Aviation Administration’s Prohibitions, Restrictions and Notices.

Do not travel to Afghanistan due to crime, terrorism, civil unrest, and armed conflict.

Travel to all areas of Afghanistan is unsafe because of high levels of kidnappings, hostage taking, suicide bombings, widespread military combat operations, landmines, and terrorist and insurgent attacks, including attacks using vehicle-borne or other improvised explosive devices (IEDs), suicide vests, and grenades. Attacks have targeted official Afghan and U.S. government convoys and facilities, foreign embassies, military installations, commercial entities, non-governmental organization (NGO) offices, hospitals, residential compounds, places of worship, restaurants, hotels, airports, and schools.

Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in Afghanistan. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, public gatherings, markets/shopping malls, and local government buildings.

The U.S. Embassy's ability to provide routine and emergency services to U.S. citizens in Afghanistan is severely limited, particularly outside of Kabul. Evacuation options from Afghanistan are extremely limited due to the lack of infrastructure, geographic constraints, and the volatile security situation.

Family members cannot accompany U.S. government employees who work in Afghanistan. Unofficial travel to Afghanistan by U.S. government employees and their family members is restricted and requires prior approval from the Department of State. U.S. Embassy personnel are restricted from traveling to all locations in Kabul except the U.S. Embassy and other U.S. government facilities unless there is a compelling U.S. government interest in permitting such travel that outweighs the risk. Additional security measures are needed for any U.S. government employee travel and movement through Afghanistan.

Due to risks to civil aviation operating within or in the vicinity of Afghanistan, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has issued a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) and/or a Special Federal Aviation Regulation (SFAR). For more information, U.S. citizens should consult the Federal Aviation Administration’s Prohibitions, Restrictions and Notices.

Read the Safety and Security section on the country information page.
[...]
Afghanistan International Travel Information

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'

Is English your second or third language? You might consider a good spelling and grammar check to make your posts readable. Just sayin'.

Afghanistan is NOT backward or NOT living in the distant past? Really, show us that to be true in the vast majority of Afghanistan.

How many of those flights to Kabul originate in the United States?

Our Commercial airlines and flights originating in the US will not go to Afghanistan. I can't imagine a private company leasing an airliner and crew to make the flight either. Would you take the liability exposure of sending one of your aircraft and crew into Afghanistan? Of course not. Your civil and criminal liability would be through the roof. Your insurance company would not allow it so you'd have to fly without insurance. You'd do that?

Do you still believe that Nancy Pelosi had intended to take a commercial flight? Really?

Afghanistan
Islamic Republic of Afghanistan

Travel Advisory
July 9, 2018
Afghanistan - Level 4: Do Not Travel

Federal Aviation Administration’s Prohibitions, Restrictions and Notices.

Do not travel to Afghanistan due to crime, terrorism, civil unrest, and armed conflict.

Travel to all areas of Afghanistan is unsafe because of high levels of kidnappings, hostage taking, suicide bombings, widespread military combat operations, landmines, and terrorist and insurgent attacks, including attacks using vehicle-borne or other improvised explosive devices (IEDs), suicide vests, and grenades. Attacks have targeted official Afghan and U.S. government convoys and facilities, foreign embassies, military installations, commercial entities, non-governmental organization (NGO) offices, hospitals, residential compounds, places of worship, restaurants, hotels, airports, and schools.

Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in Afghanistan. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, public gatherings, markets/shopping malls, and local government buildings.

The U.S. Embassy's ability to provide routine and emergency services to U.S. citizens in Afghanistan is severely limited, particularly outside of Kabul. Evacuation options from Afghanistan are extremely limited due to the lack of infrastructure, geographic constraints, and the volatile security situation.

Family members cannot accompany U.S. government employees who work in Afghanistan. Unofficial travel to Afghanistan by U.S. government employees and their family members is restricted and requires prior approval from the Department of State. U.S. Embassy personnel are restricted from traveling to all locations in Kabul except the U.S. Embassy and other U.S. government facilities unless there is a compelling U.S. government interest in permitting such travel that outweighs the risk. Additional security measures are needed for any U.S. government employee travel and movement through Afghanistan.

Due to risks to civil aviation operating within or in the vicinity of Afghanistan, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has issued a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) and/or a Special Federal Aviation Regulation (SFAR). For more information, U.S. citizens should consult the Federal Aviation Administration’s Prohibitions, Restrictions and Notices.

Read the Safety and Security section on the country information page.
[...]
Afghanistan International Travel Information

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'

No I only speak Espano

if you can't understand what I am saying then it is not my problem

If your read the post that I was replying to then you would understand what I was referring to

The previous poster comment "Would you please list the commercial airlines that fly into Kabul airport or any airport in Afghanistan?"

just answer the question with a link cause he wanted to know

I do not know her intent but I can imagine that the thought did cross her mind thanks to trump

Yeah there may not be direct flights as it is not a prime destination for anyone unless they are assign to go there, I guess she would have had to use connected flights if she really wanted to go commercial

But she listened to common sense that it wasn't worth it and trump had already disclosed a military flight with congressman on it.

So yes there were security concerns because of trumps action

That had taken precautions but I guess as they were leaving someone let trump know

She said that she was willing to go and despite right wing sites that put out fake stories about the number of family members going on this trip.

This was a secret flight

if it stayed a secret then the risks were minimal

Last edited:

Forum List

Back