Pelosi: 'We were going to fly Commercial to Afghanistan, but...'

"What's missing from the 'facts' is why Nancy needs to go to Afghanistan in the first place"

To avoid more Angel Moms and to get away from her LIE about the DHS & SS...

:p

He walked out of the meeting because she said NO.
Stupid ass.

If only he knew how to negotiate, he would have known that one side saying no is the start of all negotiations. I would be willing to bet he has never even read the Art of the Deal.

"What's missing from the 'facts' is why Nancy needs to go to Afghanistan in the first place"

It was actually meant as a serious question (well, sort of). The MSM #resistance is full of outrage because Nancy has to fly commercially for the 1st time in her life but I can't find any reasons why she has to visit liberated Afghanistan and nobody seems interested in finding out...

:popcorn:

There's was never a plan to take a commercial flight until they got caught trying to escape Washington during a Shutdown for a 7 day junket.

A. A trip to visit the troops in Afghanistan (which Trump has never done) is hardly a junket

B. They certainly couldn't fly commercial once Trump EXPOSED the trip and put their lives in jeopardy

It was actually meant as a serious question (well, sort of). The MSM #resistance is full of outrage because Nancy has to fly commercially for the 1st time in her life but I can't find any reasons why she has to visit liberated Afghanistan and nobody seems interested in finding out...

:popcorn:
I know - just adding some humor. I totally agree with you.

Her decision to leave DC in the midst of the shutdown shows her lack of concern and having no intention of doing her job / attempting to negotiate to end it.

A. A trip to visit the troops in Afghanistan (which Trump has never done) is hardly a junket

B. They certainly couldn't fly commercial once Trump EXPOSED the trip and put their lives in jeopardy

The Speaker wanting to visit the troops does not equate to a critical / necessary task requiring govt funding in the middle of a shutdown.

After being caught lying her ass off just 2 days earlier about the DHS' & SS's inability to provide security for the SotU speech, Pelosi declaring anything to be fact does not make it so.

She just got busted lying AGAIN....

:lmao:

NANCY PELOSI, the FAILED Speaker of the House who JUST GOT BUSTED LYING HER ASS OFF BY claiming the Pesident's State of the Union speech needed to be cancelled because DHS & the Secret Service could not protect the President and politicians, just surpassed her 1st lie by claiming she had every intention of flying COMMERCIAL to Afghanistan after the President refused to allow her and Democrats to use military airlift as their own personal taxi service.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

After being TOTALLY busted for telling such a monstrous - yet so easy to disprove LIE, no one has any reason to listen to a damn thing she says / claims! She has proven to be a shameless liar!

I bet she could not tell you when the last time she flew commercial was...if ever. :p

Talking about lies

They were going to fly commercial but someone leaked that they were going to fly commercial which is a security breach that put congressmen and congresswoman, troops, and support people in danger of potential terrorist attacks. So the smart thing to do was to just cancel it.

I wonder who leaked the story (cough cough Trump cough cough)

The commander and child has show once again the pettiness that 5 year olds will show when they can't reach that cookie jar.

People are not getting paid, Cancel the military flight because they should be working on the shutdown

Yet he walks out of a meeting about the shutdown because baby and commander did not get his way.

Did baby make a boo boo
He walked out of the meeting because she said NO.
Stupid ass.[/QUOTE]
Which is BS.

Pelosi has to buy a ticket in her name. Nobody at the airport has a security clearance. Everyone and anyone at the airline ticketing will know she’s flying a specific flight.

The Speaker wanting to visit the troops does not equate to a critical / necessary task requiring govt funding in the middle of a shutdown.

But Ivanka flying on a military jet to Florida does?

Don't even pretend this is anything but a childish stunt

Nancy Pelosi has no credibility, Her Hypocrisy defines her

Pelosi has to buy a ticket in her name. Nobody at the airport has a security clearance. Everyone and anyone at the airline ticketing will know she’s flying a specific flight.

Neither I nor you know you knows the exact mechanism for a Speaker to fly commercial but it's certain that once Trump exposes the fact of it...that were she to do it whatever security they may have used...was compromised

Neither I nor you know you knows the exact mechanism for a Speaker to fly commercial but it's certain that once Trump exposes the fact of it...that were she to do it whatever security they may have used...was compromised
I KNOW they buy a ticket like you and I.

d74e4aa22ee6b292d55e4e4479c1cb5afbd741fb898a873e540a891a1bc6c2f9.png

gplus682559524.jpg

gplus2055999100.jpg

gplus1545662490.jpg

He was talking about the requirement for "funding in the middle of a shutdown"

Pelosi has already passed bills to open the government.

Until the Senate takes up a bill there's nothing for her to do in Washington in that regard

He was talking about the requirement for "funding in the middle of a shutdown"

Pelosi has already passed bills to open the government.

Until the Senate takes up a bill there's nothing for her to do in Washington in that regard
23zccy.jpg

They were going to fly commercial but someone leaked that they were going to fly commercial which is a security breach that put congressmen and congresswoman, troops, and support people in danger of potential terrorist attacks. So the smart thing to do was to just cancel it.

Nobody KNEW about this trip outside of Congress and WH UNTIL they were all on an AIR FORCE BUS headed for Joint Base Andrews for a MILITARY flight. Trumps letter didn't ARRIVE until the bus arrived. Otherwise, why would they start PACKING THE BUS??

There's was never a plan to take a commercial flight until they got caught trying to escape Washington during a Shutdown for a 7 day junket.. Right after Pelosi's Hawaiian vacation and then that boondoogle trip to the beaches of Puerto Rico. She's apparently checking out as often as she can... Can't take the heat..

Get with the program. Called objective reasoning and actual facts...

These trips are not advertised. And she has every right to vacation in HI since the Potus of the US is throwing his shutdown and have a temper tantrum. She needs a vacation too, he played golf every weekend at one of his OWN golf courses since he was in office. She also had every right to take a trip to see the soldiers in Afghanistan.

Liar.

Also, what makes her think the troops want to see her ugly ass? I would bet 99.999% did not vote for her!

Nobody KNEW about this trip outside of Congress and WH UNTIL they were all on an AIR FORCE BUS headed for Joint Base Andrews for a MILITARY flight. Trumps letter didn't ARRIVE until the bus arrived. Otherwise, why would they start PACKING THE BUS??

There's was never a plan to take a commercial flight until they got caught trying to escape Washington during a Shutdown for a 7 day junket.. Right after Pelosi's Hawaiian vacation and then that boondoogle trip to the beaches of Puerto Rico. She's apparently checking out as often as she can... Can't take the heat..

"Nobody KNEW about this trip outside of Congress and WH UNTIL they were all on an AIR FORCE BUS headed for Joint Base Andrews for a MILITARY flight."

I know for sure I did not know. You posted this so you didn't know.

I do know this. I'm not inclined to put any of our elected officials in any kind of harms way because of some petty, but very real, bully in the Oval Office.

NOBODY got put in harm's way.. There was NEVER a serious consideration to fly commercial.. Security would not ALLOW THAT in the 1st place.. She and her office lied about that for sympathy points..

Pelosi makes up stories for stupid people.. The ones who BELIEVE that security details would ALLOW Congress people "to fly commercial" to Afghanistan for a troop visit. Just the fuckin ENTOURAGE and preparations at ANY CIVILIAN airport -- would tip off the bad guys..

She's stupid.. And apparently -- so are you...
Pelosi flies military jet home every week at a cost of 10s of thousands. That whore of the House never flew commercial jet.

"Nobody KNEW about this trip outside of Congress and WH UNTIL they were all on an AIR FORCE BUS headed for Joint Base Andrews for a MILITARY flight."

I know for sure I did not know. You posted this so you didn't know.

I do know this. I'm not inclined to put any of our elected officials in any kind of harms way because of some petty, but very real, bully in the Oval Office.

NOBODY got put in harm's way.. There was NEVER a serious consideration to fly commercial.. Security would not ALLOW THAT in the 1st place.. She and her office lied about that for sympathy points..

Pelosi makes up stories for stupid people.. The ones who BELIEVE that security details would ALLOW Congress people "to fly commercial" to Afghanistan for a troop visit. Just the fuckin ENTOURAGE and preparations at ANY CIVILIAN airport -- would tip off the bad guys..

She's stupid.. And apparently -- so are you...
Pelosi flies military jet home every week at a cost of 10s of thousands. That whore of the House never flew commercial jet.

During her previous term as Speaker.

It's clear President Trump isn't going to allow that to happen again. I'm willing to bet that, after the shutdown is over, he will keep the requirement that anyone wanting to use military transportation will have to submit a request to the WH Chief of Staff.

"You vote my way or take the highway," sayeth the president.

:lmao:

NANCY PELOSI, the FAILED Speaker of the House who JUST GOT BUSTED LYING HER ASS OFF BY claiming the Pesident's State of the Union speech needed to be cancelled because DHS & the Secret Service could not protect the President and politicians, just surpassed her 1st lie by claiming she had every intention of flying COMMERCIAL to Afghanistan after the President refused to allow her and Democrats to use military airlift as their own personal taxi service.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

After being TOTALLY busted for telling such a monstrous - yet so easy to disprove LIE, no one has any reason to listen to a damn thing she says / claims! She has proven to be a shameless liar!

I bet she could not tell you when the last time she flew commercial was...if ever. :p

Talking about lies

I wonder who leaked the story (cough cough Trump cough cough)

The commander and child has show once again the pettiness that 5 year olds will show when they can't reach that cookie jar.

People are not getting paid, Cancel the military flight because they should be working on the shutdown

Yet he walks out of a meeting about the shutdown because baby and commander did not get his way.

Did baby make a boo boo[/QUOTE]

Trump simply goes tid for tad. If he comes off being childish and throwing tantrums yet Schumer and Pelosi are not called out for their same behavior, holding only Trump accountable for behavior is laughable. Pelosi abs Schumer are heartbeats away from being President themselves. They could take the high road.

Pelosi effectively told the President “You can’t come over to my House and play”. That’s just as childish.

Forum List

Back