Pelosi: 'We were going to fly Commercial to Afghanistan, but...'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Pelosi: We were going to fly commercial to Afghanistan -- but Trump's letter created a security risk

:lmao:

NANCY PELOSI, the FAILED Speaker of the House who JUST GOT BUSTED LYING HER ASS OFF BY claiming the Pesident's State of the Union speech needed to be cancelled because DHS & the Secret Service could not protect the President and politicians, just surpassed her 1st lie by claiming she had every intention of flying COMMERCIAL to Afghanistan after the President refused to allow her and Democrats to use military airlift as their own personal taxi service.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

After being TOTALLY busted for telling such a monstrous - yet so easy to disprove LIE, no one has any reason to listen to a damn thing she says / claims! She has proven to be a shameless liar!

I bet she could not tell you when the last time she flew commercial was...if ever. :p

Pelosi: We were going to fly commercial to Afghanistan -- but Trump's letter created a security risk

NANCY PELOSI, the FAILED Speaker of the House who JUST GOT BUSTED LYING HER ASS OFF BY claiming the Pesident's State of the Union speech needed to be cancelled because DHS & the Secret Service could not protect the President and politicians, just surpassed her 1st lie by claiming she had every intention of flying COMMERCIAL to Afghanistan after the President refused to allow her and Democrats to use military airlift as their own personal taxi service.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

After being TOTALLY busted for telling such a monstrous - yet so easy to disprove LIE, no one has any reason to listen to a damn thing she says / claims! She has proven to be a shameless liar!

I bet she could not tell you when the last time she flew commercial was...if ever. :p

Thanks for the heads up, I'll know to avoid flying for a few days. I'd sure hate accidentally getting booked on the same plane as her . . .

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

You always bet on a lot of poppycock.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

I bet she could not tell you when the last time she flew commercial was...if ever. :p[/QUOTE]

Talking about lies

They were going to fly commercial but someone leaked that they were going to fly commercial which is a security breach that put congressmen and congresswoman, troops, and support people in danger of potential terrorist attacks. So the smart thing to do was to just cancel it.

I wonder who leaked the story (cough cough Trump cough cough)

The commander and child has show once again the pettiness that 5 year olds will show when they can't reach that cookie jar.

People are not getting paid, Cancel the military flight because they should be working on the shutdown

Yet he walks out of a meeting about the shutdown because baby and commander did not get his way.

Did baby make a boo boo

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

Talking about lies

They were going to fly commercial but someone leaked that they were going to fly commercial which is a security breach that put congressmen and congresswoman, troops, and support people in danger of potential terrorist attacks. So the smart thing to do was to just cancel it.

I wonder who leaked the story (cough cough Trump cough cough)

The commander and child has show once again the pettiness that 5 year olds will show when they can't reach that cookie jar.

People are not getting paid, Cancel the military flight because they should be working on the shutdown

Yet he walks out of a meeting about the shutdown because baby and commander did not get his way.

Did baby make a boo boo[/QUOTE]
He walked out of the meeting because she said NO.
Stupid ass.

Nobody KNEW about this trip outside of Congress and WH UNTIL they were all on an AIR FORCE BUS headed for Joint Base Andrews for a MILITARY flight. Trumps letter didn't ARRIVE until the bus arrived. Otherwise, why would they start PACKING THE BUS??

There's was never a plan to take a commercial flight until they got caught trying to escape Washington during a Shutdown for a 7 day junket.. Right after Pelosi's Hawaiian vacation and then that boondoogle trip to the beaches of Puerto Rico. She's apparently checking out as often as she can... Can't take the heat..

Get with the program. Called objective reasoning and actual facts...

Wasn't it one of her aides who said 'flying commercial was a problem because of spouses....'.

Anyone get a list of who all was going on that tax payer funded excursion? I heard 70 + family members but haven't found confirmation for that.

Nobody KNEW about this trip outside of Congress and WH UNTIL they were all on an AIR FORCE BUS headed for Joint Base Andrews for a MILITARY flight. Trumps letter didn't ARRIVE until the bus arrived. Otherwise, why would they start PACKING THE BUS??

There's was never a plan to take a commercial flight until they got caught trying to escape Washington during a Shutdown for a 7 day junket.. Right after Pelosi's Hawaiian vacation and then that boondoogle trip to the beaches of Puerto Rico. She's apparently checking out as often as she can... Can't take the heat..

"Nobody KNEW about this trip outside of Congress and WH UNTIL they were all on an AIR FORCE BUS headed for Joint Base Andrews for a MILITARY flight."

I know for sure I did not know. You posted this so you didn't know.

I do know this. I'm not inclined to put any of our elected officials in any kind of harms way because of some petty, but very real, bully in the Oval Office.

"Nobody KNEW about this trip outside of Congress and WH UNTIL they were all on an AIR FORCE BUS headed for Joint Base Andrews for a MILITARY flight."

I do know this. I'm not inclined to put any of our elected officials in any kind of harms way because of some petty, but very real, bully in the Oval Office.

NOBODY got put in harm's way.. There was NEVER a serious consideration to fly commercial.. Security would not ALLOW THAT in the 1st place.. She and her office lied about that for sympathy points..

Pelosi makes up stories for stupid people.. The ones who BELIEVE that security details would ALLOW Congress people "to fly commercial" to Afghanistan for a troop visit. Just the fuckin ENTOURAGE and preparations at ANY CIVILIAN airport -- would tip off the bad guys..

She's stupid.. And apparently -- so are you...

Here are the actual facts

Of course there was never a plan to fly commercial in the first place because they were going to fly on military planes

Trump stop it at the last moment as they were about to board the plane

You could hear him from the white house balcony pointing to the plane and saying

the plane the plane

Thats when they made other arrangements to fly commercial WHICH was a secret because they were going to a war zone until someone blab

The prudent thing would be to cancel the plans because of the security risk of putting people lives in danger the blabber in chief who does what he always does which is get his minions to do his dirty work.

I would image that some would have like Pelosi to take that flight

Important people flight plan with date and times are not posted because of security risks especially when going to a war zone

Yeah I can imagine what would happen if someone leaked trump itinerary with dates and time going overseas.

NOBODY got put in harm's way.. There was NEVER a serious consideration to fly commercial.. Security would not ALLOW THAT in the 1st place.. She and her office lied about that for sympathy points..

Pelosi makes up stories for stupid people.. The ones who BELIEVE that security details would ALLOW Congress people "to fly commercial" to Afghanistan for a troop visit. Just the fuckin ENTOURAGE and preparations at ANY CIVILIAN airport -- would tip off the bad guys..

She's stupid.. And apparently -- so are you...
No I am not stupid.

And it has been great chatting with such a profoundly knowledgeable USMB mod. Your use of caps is silly, by the way. It only emphasizes your lack of depth. You are as bad as bripat.

Last edited:

These trips are not advertised. And she has every right to vacation in HI since the Potus of the US is throwing his shutdown and have a temper tantrum. She needs a vacation too, he played golf every weekend at one of his OWN golf courses since he was in office. She also had every right to take a trip to see the soldiers in Afghanistan.

Did baby make a boo boo
He walked out of the meeting because she said NO.
Stupid ass.[/QUOTE]

She refused to negotiate in any way, shape or form. What would be the point in staying in a meeting where the opposing party refuses to talk?

Only a "stupid ass" would have stayed.

President Trump has the poor woman spinning in circles!

I can't imagine that a Hollywood writer could have made up that story she came up with that they were going to fly commercial.

As mentioned, they were on a bus to go hop on a military plane - there was never any plan to take a commercial jet.

The hag who got busted lying about DHS & the Secret Service not being able to cover the SotU speech just lied AGAIN...and snowflake suckers rush to parrot it.

:p

Forum List

Back