Pelosi stands down on vote by mail, proposes vote by text.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
In a stunning reversal, Nany Pelosi has relented on vote by mail this November. She is now proposing to go "High Tech" and instead do vote by text. Inspired by how the wrong winners on American Idol and The Voice were chosen by text voting, Pelosi is proposing the following:

To vote for Biden text: 123 to

To vote for Trump text: %^&(#1Gh3l1@#$OI*^H&(sHMgwI1IQ#34 to

In a stunning reversal, Nany Pelosi has relented on vote by mail this November. She is now proposing to go "High Tech" and instead do vote by text. Inspired by how the wrong winners on American Idol and The Voice were chosen by text voting, Pelosi is proposing the following:

And the Party of the Rump version will be

To vote for Biden, stay on the line, someone will be , click........dial tone
To vote for Rump, press any key

Awesome. So the marxist Dim shitstains can enlist their communist brethren in China to vote. A postmark from Beijing would look a little funny, but you'd never know the difference with a text.

"I vote JoBidden long time! I from Ros Angeres!"

Awesome. So the marxist Dim shitstains can enlist their communist brethren in China to vote. A postmark from Beijing would look a little funny, but you'd never know the difference with a text.

I guess it will just counter the long time Rumpster vote from Moscow then. It all evens out, Ivan.

I guess it will just counter the long time Rumpster vote from Moscow then. It all evens out, Ivan.

Yes Shen Liang.... I lived in Moscow for 4 years but obviously you would know much more about Russian geopolitics than me and I'm sure your Russian language skills are much better than mine. I defer to your inimitable omnipotence.

Yes Shen Liang.... I lived in Moscow for 4 years but obviously you would know much more about Russian geopolitics than me and I'm sure your Russian language skills are much better than mine. I defer to your inimitable omnipotence.

Ah, we have a Russian Sleeper Cell. Thank you for verifying that, Comrade.

Yes sir. This does not look good for me.... busted by the equivalent of a carwash flunkie. My comrades will reduce my rations of borscht and I may have to give Vladimir (he lets me call him Vlad) a reach-around to ingratiate myself with the FSB. If I tell you any more, I will have to..... well, you know where this going....

Hey Shen, do you speak Mandarin or Hunanese? Did you lose any relatives to the Kung Flu? If so, were they shot, or just left to drown in their own snot? Give us some inside info!

I suppose you ok with obama trying to influence the 2016 election VIA his DOJ thugs?

Yes sir. This does not look good for me.... busted by the equivalent of a carwash flunkie. My comrades will reduce my rations of borscht and I may have to give Vladimir (he lets me call him Vlad) a reach-around to ingratiate myself with the FSB. If I tell you any more, I will have to..... well, you know where this going....

Hey Shen, do you speak Mandarin or Hunanese? Did you lose any relatives to the Kung Flu? If so, were they shot, or just left to drown in their own snot? Give us some inside info!

No Tickee no Washee. You gone long time. I American now. And since then I have attended English classes and have started a serious of prosperous Convenient Store Chains. And I wear a mask when in public to protect others. Thanks for the idea. Maybe I start carwash next. I have a cousin that could run it right after he get's through with his English class.

No Tickee no Washee. You gone long time. I American now. And since then I have attended English classes and have started a serious of prosperous Convenient Store Chains. And I wear a mask when in public to protect others. Thanks for the idea. Maybe I start carwash next. I have a cousin that could run it right after he get's through with his English class.
unt steps up to the plate points his bat towards center field Swings one Strike one swing two miss strike two
unt is determined
Again points his bat to center field unt eyes the pitcher stirs him down
The pitcher takes the call winds up throws the ball nut takes the swing nothing but air and dust strike three unt falls down crying like a baby

1590095709605.gif

Very funny, Dumbass Kunt!

We are all very thankful for that as it covers your butt-ugly face too!

The party of Trump wants you to get your ass off the couch, go to the polling place, show a picture ID, and cast your vote in person.

I wonder why Democrats have such a problem with that simple concept?

Rhetorical question. I don't wonder why.

The party of Trump wants you to get your ass off the couch, go to the polling place, show a picture ID, and cast your vote in person.

Not everyone can make it to the polls for a number of reasons. Yes, there is nothing like creating Democrats, is there.

Not everyone can make it to the polls for a number of reasons. Yes, there is nothing like creating Democrats, is there.
The people who legitimately can't make it to the polls already have recourse.

And Democrats hate democracy. This is really not debatable.

Forum List

Back